Main Menu

Hello)))

Started by snowflake-girl, August 17, 2010, 03:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowflake-girl

Hello there :flower: I'm new!
I have read the forum for a long time and enjoyed it a lot. Finally, I joined you and just want say Hello.
I'm Galia, 20, from Ukraine.
I speak German and Russian fluently, I'm learning English and Swedish. I love books. I hate summer, I love winter and autumn.
And I'm a Harry-fan))

Jenee

Welcome snowflake girl!! I think you are crazy for loving winter and hating summer, but at least you know which Windsor brother is the better one!! :teehee:
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Hale

:doublewave:  Hi ya snowflake-girl

to the forum.  Is the current weather as bad in the Ukraine as it is in Moscow, Russia?

I too am a Harry fan so as far as I'm concerned the more the merrier.   :yesss:  I hope you enjoy your time on the forum and I look forward to reading your posts.  If you have any queries feel free to PM me or any of the other mods.

Good luck and happy posting.   :blowkiss:  Meanwhile, I love your avatar.  Who is it?

Orchid

:welcome: to the Royal Forum snowflake-girl.  We could always do with a bilingual member to help with translations et al!! I hope you enjoy your time here :thumbsup:
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

Scarlet Flowers

Welcome, Galia.  Hope you have fun! :doublewave:
They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

marine2109