The Iffy-Wiff Club: Prince Harry and Meghan's future plans Part 1

Started by Nightowl, May 25, 2023, 04:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on November 15, 2023, 09:54:51 PM
One of the two The Telegraph or The Daily Express has been duped for the hundredth time. Note that via social media both claim to have Sources from the Sussex Camp.  :happy15:

Yes, no British journalist ever makes up stories out of their own imaginations of course. Apparently duping only happens with Sussex sources not by anyone on the BRF and BP side!  :laugh10:

wannable

The British Journalists since around August 2023 have no qualms in pointing out the ''Sussex Camp or Montecito'' in their social media or the article itself. They will keep the professional and ''allowed'' rules - which happens to be in the USA and the UK about keeping their ''source'' a secret, because the law allows it. BUT since the sue happy couple, especially in the previous to the latest hearing - Harry multiple time said he had no idea what and who, The Mirror gave him the factual idea of what and who, etc.

The British Journalists HAVE to do this not only because of the sue happy but as a 'take that' when they publish a Sussex duo related article - they are now stating from ''where'' it comes from, that is why thrice; I tend to believe - too many RR's covering their backs with the couple's team or associates give a news, the couple pretend it wasn't from them, and so on.  There you have 2 to 3 articles of 1. news, 2. denial, 3. discussion; the soap drama.

So after stating that, Gordon Rayner, Associate Editor, The Telegraph today has written an article explaining why the Sussexes are so ''eager to leak''.

For those who do not know an Associate Editor is far far far more superior than any apprentice with 1 year experience.

Charles and Harry are talking? but is a reunion a bridge too far?
The Prince's conversation with the King marks a ?turning point? for the fractured pair, but it will take a lot more to heal the family rift
ByGordon Rayner,
ASSOCIATE EDITOR
15 November 2023  7:12pm

Taken at face value, the fact that Prince Harry phoned his father the King to wish him a happy 75th birthday would appear to be unqualified good news.
A rapprochement between the two would signal the end of years of hostilities and put a stop to the damaging accusations that have poured forth from Montecito ever since Megxit in 2020.
Except that after years of briefing wars between the Sussexes and the Windsors, no one who has paid even passing attention to the royal soap opera could view the latest news without at least a modicum of suspicion.
Is this really a ?turning point? in the relationship between the King and his younger son, as the Sussex camp would have us believe? If so, why is Buckingham Palace so reluctant even to acknowledge that a phone call took place? Or is it just more spin designed to put Harry on the moral high ground in the ongoing battle for public sympathy?

As per usual, I will not contribute in posting a archive link of a media outlet that clearly is pay per view. I will as per usual leave it to RIF admin to commit the crime if they so wish.  :sarcastic:

PrincessOfPeace

Lothwen

https://www.tatler.com/article/meghan-markle-loves-the-name-american-riviera-orchard-and-thinks-perfect-for-her-new-authentic-lifestyle-brand-source-claims

According to this article, Meghan is still interviewing people to head up ARO. Why launch a website and Instagram page before all the pieces were set in place? I don't think she thought this through
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

TLLK

Quote from: Lothwen on April 15, 2024, 03:23:19 PMhttps://www.tatler.com/article/meghan-markle-loves-the-name-american-riviera-orchard-and-thinks-perfect-for-her-new-authentic-lifestyle-brand-source-claims

According to this article, Meghan is still interviewing people to head up ARO. Why launch a website and Instagram page before all the pieces were set in place? I don't think she thought this through
I do find it puzzling that she did not have items in stock and the staff in place for ARO prior to making the announcement.

Lothwen

I'm starting to think that the website and Instagram were launched to take advantage of the attention that Kate was getting for her absence/illness.
Harryite 12-005

Nightowl

You are correct on that assumption as usually when the royal family does something that is in the media there shortly follows something the Sussex do right after the event with the royal family. I gather it is the Sussex's way of still being connected to the royal family even 4 years later when they ran away to Canada from the royal family...they are more than a bit confusing's in what they really are about and want to do.....it is like a child throwing things in the air and seeing what lands somewhere else.

PrincessOfPeace

Meghan Markle unveils first product from new lifestyle collection American Riviera Orchard with 50 influencers sent her strawberry jam - including fashion designer Tracy Robbins and Argentine socialite Delfina Balquier

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13313341/Meghan-Markle-American-Riviera-Orchard-product-jam-Prince-Harry.html

PrincessOfPeace

EXCLUSIVE: Harry FINALLY cut ties with Britain: Exiled prince lists US as primary residence for first time - amid deportation fears over past drug use.

The Daily Mail can disclose that Prince Harry has updated his records in this country to make clear that he no longer lives in Britain.

Filings published by Companies House today for 'Prince Henry Charles Albert David Duke of Sussex' record that his 'New Country/State Usually Resident' is now the USA. It was previously recorded as the United Kingdom.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13319663/prince-harry-lists-primary-residence-time.html

Lothwen

Very interesting, I wonder if Harry had hoped to spend more time in the UK
Harryite 12-005

Curryong

It's actually quite usual for people hosting cooking segments and cooking shows to use kitchens specially built on set or kitchens in other homes away from theirs for their shows, so the Fail oh so heavy sarcasm is misplaced.

Lothwen

Yeah, I'm not surprised they aren't filming inside their house. Honestly, I don't think anyone should have expected them to.

I'm not interested in her cooking show or the polo documentary, but the logistics of ARO will be interesting to watch.
Harryite 12-005

sara8150

Meghan such BS for not allowed to films at their home for no reason expect films kitchens and polo i understand she very private person i don't understand why Meghan will not allowed to films what she wanted but she is BS drama!! @Curryong and @Lothwen

Lothwen

Ah yes, because when I think of Netflix I think "lifestyle brand ".

Harryite 12-005

Kristeh-H

Shouldn't something like hiring a CEO be done before going public?

Lothwen

I would think so, and I'd also expect the website to be up and running by now, with actual products and information about who they're partnered with (local farms, orchards, etc).

It's been over 6 weeks and the website still isn't working, she doesn't have a CEO, and all she's done is send strawberry jam to a few people.
Harryite 12-005