Beatrice and Eduardo's Wedding

Started by sara8150, November 30, 2019, 04:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amabel2

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on September 23, 2020, 11:00:41 PM
Although I'm not really crazy about the dress re-design I suspect it probably has to be seen in person to be appreciated.  Anyway, the idea of Bea loving a dress of her grandmother and then it being loaned for her own wedding is a very sweet story. She totally deserved a happy wedding story.

Honestly, the dress wasn't attractive at all.  I don't think it was all that pretty in its original form, and when it was altered to become B's wedding dress it looked even more clumsy.  It looked like someone just sewed  a chunk of material onto the base of it... I understand why the queen lent it, to show that although Bea has had this embarrassing situation with her father and had had to wait to get married in a small ceremony, the queen wanted to show that she loved her grand daughter and was doing something special for her.  But that particular dress was not a great choice. the queen must have a lot of clothes, so you would think that there must be something better.  however Bea liked it, I expect and was happy to wear it..

PrincessOfPeace

The official range of commemorative chinaware & souvenir items to celebrate the wedding of HRH Princess Beatrice of York & Mr Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi is now available online and from Royal Collection Trust shops

Princess Beatrice and Mr Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi - Collections - Chinaware

Princess Cassandra

She is very expressive when she speaks on camera.  She looks great, too.  Congrats to her.

TLLK

We're now past 15 pages on this thread. It's time to close it. Any further chat about their wedding can take place in the British Royal Wedding thread.

British Royal Weddings of the 21st Century