Thomas, Samantha and Tom Jr Markle Family Chat Part 2

Started by Curryong, August 03, 2019, 04:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

A thread to continue the discussion of the Markle family

Samantha has taken yet another turn and started blasting her half-sister again.So she certainly hasn't been paid off!

'Disgrace to the family' 'Sorry for Archie with a mother like that!' And 'Archie's christening was faked!' Know where she got that last little titbit from, lol. There's a particularly virulent anti-Meghan hating tarot reader on the internet that espouses the theory that the christening etc was faked, and she's not the only one. We are in la la land here, folks! And this tarot reader (who has thousands of followers) boasts that she's been in regular communication on Twitter with Samantha. They've both been filling each other with poison, obviously!

Meghan Markle?s half-sister Samantha says Meghan faked Archie?s christening; is a ?disgrace?

amabel

I think that even with some kind of pay off, Samanth is so volatile thtat she wont abide by agreements.  She

TLLK

Quote from: Curryong on August 03, 2019, 04:48:49 PM
Samantha has taken yet another turn and started blasting her half-sister again.So she certainly hasn't been paid off!

'Disgrace to the family' 'Sorry for Archie with a mother like that!' And 'Archie's christening was faked!' Know where she got that last little titbit from, lol. There's a particularly virulent anti-Meghan hating tarot reader on the internet that espouses the theory that the christening etc was faked, and she's not the only one. We are in la la land here, folks! And this tarot reader (who has thousands of followers) boasts that she's been in regular communication on Twitter with Samantha. They've both been filling each other with poison, obviously!

Meghan Markle?s half-sister Samantha says Meghan faked Archie?s christening; is a ?disgrace?
Wow! That's quite a claim. Have to agree @Curryong that she's probably not bound to a payoff/NDA.

amabel

Ithink it is odd that she had shut up for a few months.. so maybe there was some kind of payment.. but she broke with the agreement. I have always felt that her issues iwht Meghan are so strong that she can't stop herself from talking even if she knows it would be to her advantage to say nothing..

sandy

Little Archie is Samantha's nephew. Certainly she should have compassion for the child  and thinks before she trashes his parents.

amabel

Quote from: sandy on August 03, 2019, 08:05:30 PM
Little Archie is Samantha's nephew. Certainly she should have compassion for the child  and thinks before she trashes his parents.
She doesn't care.  She clearly can't stand Meghan... and I think she will always be a thron in her side...

Princess Cassandra

Samantha Markel's behavior is what I would expect from someone who is not stable.

amabel

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on August 03, 2019, 08:46:49 PM
Samantha Markel's behavior is what I would expect from someone who is not stable.
True, I thought that she'd maybe been paid off to stay silent.. but I felt sure that she would not be able to stick with it...

Curryong

I think people who have a vested financial interest in keeping up the h**red of Meghan on social media like that particular tarot reader I mentioned, have been communicating with Samantha and are egging her on. Not that I think she needs much encouragement to bag her sister. But to see what she did in this latest attack, especially about her nephew, is just appalling in my view.

Nightowl

What are these tarot card readers you all are talking about? I have never heard of them....I have heard of tarot cards yet never knew much about them......is someone drinking to much wine here or what.... :blink:

Curryong

There are online tarot readers and psychics offering their services all over the Internet, hundreds of them. Several of them, about a dozen or more, IMO, also offer their opinion on Meghan free gratis, as a draw to those who don't like her to read these opinions, (which they present as legit tarot readings,) so these readers can also subscribe to their channel and  buy tarot readings for themselves from them, along with other celebrity readings, psychic readings, and sometimes spells and incantations etc.

I have been interested in astrology and tarot for decades (and have done readings for friends, drawn charts etc) and so see the negative readers as well as the positive ones, who have sometimes reproved the others, who have thousands of followers, calling them 'tabloid tarot readers'. But that's what some are out there for, IMO, to draw into the deep well of Meghan h*ters and make money for their sites at the same time.

amabel

Quote from: Curryong on August 04, 2019, 12:46:39 AM
I think people who have a vested financial interest in keeping up the h**red of Meghan on social media like that particular tarot reader I mentioned, have been communicating with Samantha and are egging her on. Not that I think she needs much encouragement to bag her sister. But to see what she did in this latest attack, especially about her nephew, is just appalling in my view.
I dont think she needs any encouragement.  Buying her off was a possibility, and it may have queittened her for a couple of months.. but I think her issues iwht Meg are such that she isn't going to stop being angry wit her and probably even if she did agree and stuck with it, to stop public attacks on Meg, she would continue to bash her in private.  And clearly, if she has been bought off, it did not last for long. Meg can just expect this from her sister and possibly her brother and her father is not much help and has clearly now been blanked by her..

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: amabel on August 03, 2019, 09:31:54 PM
True, I thought that she'd maybe been paid off to stay silent.. but I felt sure that she would not be able to stick with it...
...and, sadly, you were right.

amabel

Blue Clover

amabel

But she always has been. When I first heard about Meghan I could see that the family were likely to be an ongoing embarrassment..and I dd not think that Samantha at least could be persuaded to go silent..

Princess Cassandra

Since she put herself out there and can't stay quiet, she is now dealing with public scrutiny. I can just imagine what it must be like for someone who may already have insecurities or self esteem issues (if she has them), but of course she has only herself to blame.

sandy

this obsession is not good for Samantha's health. She needs to go in for meditation and stop fixating on her sister.

amabel

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on August 06, 2019, 06:50:18 PM
Since she put herself out there and can't stay quiet, she is now dealing with public scrutiny. I can just imagine what it must be like for someone who may already have insecurities or self esteem issues (if she has them), but of course she has only herself to blame.
I don't see that it bohers her.. She is angry with Meg, she is ill and struggling iwht her own health problems.. and I don't think she cares if other people disapprove of her...

sandy

I don't get why she is "angry" with Meg. She apparently is "angry" with her own children but Meghan is famous so she can get attention herself and get paid for it. She is encouraged by the media to stir up drama and it sells papers. But I think after a while, the interest will diminish in Samantha especially if she says the same thing. It was not as if she and Meghan were raised together. She was way older when Meghan was born and they had different mothers. She disparaged Doria as well. And Sam does not get along with her own mother so I don't think she is one to get preachy about family values.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: sandy on August 07, 2019, 01:47:12 PM
I don't get why she is "angry" with Meg. She apparently is "angry" with her own children but Meghan is famous so she can get attention herself and get paid for it. She is encouraged by the media to stir up drama and it sells papers. But I think after a while, the interest will diminish in Samantha especially if she says the same thing. It was not as if she and Meghan were raised together. She was way older when Meghan was born and they had different mothers. She disparaged Doria as well. And Sam does not get along with her own mother so I don't think she is one to get preachy about family values.
I agree with all t hat you have said, Sandy. I also think that there must have been all sorts of family drama that happened way before the world knew about Meghan. It is also possible that her illness, which is a lifetime sentence, has made her angry at everything and Meghan is only the current target.

TLLK

Samantha obviously has had issues with family members for years. Her MS has probably ratcheted and exacerbated the problems though.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: TLLK on August 07, 2019, 02:24:24 PM
Samantha obviously has had issues with family members for years. Her MS has probably ratcheted and exacerbated the problems though.
Yes, I think so, too. It's amazing to hear at the drama and toxic relationships some families have. I wouldn't want to speculate about the issues in the Markel family, but clearly there are some. Meanwhile, Meghan's mother is just the opposite.

amabel

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on August 08, 2019, 04:09:55 AM
Yes, I think so, too. It's amazing to hear at the drama and toxic relationships some families have. I wouldn't want to speculate about the issues in the Markel family, but clearly there are some. Meanwhile, Meghan's mother is just the opposite.
True it seems like the Markel side of the family are a difficult bunch.. and Doria is a nice lady... and Meg can rely on her.  But the Markles are not cotent to keep their rowing iwhtin the family

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: amabel on August 08, 2019, 07:01:03 AM
True it seems like the Markel side of the family are a difficult bunch.. and Doria is a nice lady... and Meg can rely on her.  But the Markles are not cotent to keep their rowing iwhtin the family
I heard that Harry and Meghan are looking to purchase a bolthole in the USA - it would be so nice for her to see her mother more often.