TV Alerts

Started by ~Sophia~, September 15, 2005, 12:12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sophia~

I was watching the news today,and during one of ABC's commercial breaks,they showed that they will be airing something marking Harry's birthday.
I think GMA usually starts at 7 in the morning? :blink:
Anyways,I'll be on my way to school by then,so hopefully my mom can record it for me...

~Sophia~

QuoteTHURSDAY MORNING ON  THE EARLY SHOW

PRINCE HARRY TURNS 21: Britain's Prince Harry marks his 21st birthday Thursday. CBS News correspondent Richard Roth tells us of the planned festivities and what's up next for the young prince.

The Link

The website will get the video on their site,but you can also watch it on the Early Show tomorrow if you would like to.

Jenee

thanks for the heads up Sofa
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Wombat

In Australia, Sky News is showing the full interview at 9.30pm (e.s.t) :D  

Jenee

what's the sky news website URL? maybe they'll post a clip (or the whole thing) there... let's hope, for us foreigners!!
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Stix Chix

QuoteIn Australia, Sky News is showing the full interview at 9.30pm (e.s.t) :D
rub it in.  <_<

;)  

Harryite #0004

Wombat

There's several.

This is SkyNews UK.
This is Sky News Australia
This is BBC News UK

BUt I think they won't post a video link until later on.  Sky News UK would be the best...then BBC News..they always have video links :D  

Stix Chix

i can wait i cant wait i cant wait!!!  :woo:
when was the last time we heard him talk?  Lethsos?  :huh:  

Harryite #0004

Wombat

Last time I heard him was during the Klosters photocall and after the C & C wedding when he cheekily thanked Camilla and Charles for coming as they drove away :P  

Iris

The BBC has an audio-clip and some excerpts in a video clip.

Quoteinterviewer : you also have a stepmother ; is she very very wicket?

:happytears: I can't believe he actually asked that! :lol:

QuoteHarry about the nazi uniform : you don't tell me you've never done a thing like that!

QuoteHarry about Chelsy : I'd love to tell everyone how amazing she is, but that's my private live....

IsaDi

:wub: aaah his voice is soy sexy, so manly... I'm so in love  :flirt:  :wub:  :woo:  

lismar11

Thats halirous that he asked him if  Camilla was "very very wicked" WHAT the heck? I can't believe the asked that either!!!

Awe, he handled himself so well in that interview!  :D Good Job!

Lola

like harry would have actually said " oh she is the most wicked stepmother ever!" as if! what was that interviewer thinking? sheesh!....
"I am as happy as a fat mouse in a cheese factory!"

Lola

i just watched it on GMA and it was pretty good. not long enought though...  :(  but he basically  said what was in that interview transcript that is posted. but he does have a nice voice... pw's is a little bit deeper and sexy (just my opinion- dont shoot!) but he is just as assertive and straightforward as pw is in interviews.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!!  :wub:  :wub:  :yay:  :D  
"I am as happy as a fat mouse in a cheese factory!"

Harryhannoi

Ahhhhh why can't my PC play any of this Videos ?????????I hate him !!! :fixthecomputer2: I am freaking out .I must see the Videos .My only hope is that they show somthing in german TV today.I hate my Computer. :rant:  :waaaah:  

IsaDi

:rolleyes: here in Spain one programme has showed a piece of his interview... I love his voice and his faces...  :P  

royalfamily

http://mesnouvelles.branchez-vous.com/Mond...4/M091480U.html

Please do not post articles.Only provide links.
Thanks.

~The Mods
[/color]
Please do not use this site to promote your personal website - thank you

Harryhannoi

:woo: They showed it on some Channels !!!More than I thought they would show. :D I recorded it all and will analyzies it later. :rolleyes: But I hate it ,that they ever translate what he said because I can't hear his Voice so often then. He looks great with this Shirt and all.    Well done Harry.