The Iffy-Wiff Club: Books were written about and by the Sussexes Part 1

Started by Blue Clover, May 24, 2023, 11:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightowl

Unbelievable that Harry and Meghan will use the death of his grandmother to make money through their mouth piece Omid......that is just plain sickening and desperate of them.  I believe Omid got all this info about HM's death from who else, Harry and Meghan as they were there and have now reported the events and the situation to suit themselves as victims *again*.    Unbelievable cruel, mean and hateful jealous egos of Harry and Meghan........there is NO Way in hell they will ever be allowed back in the family. 

wannable

Meghan and Harry officially denying Omid is foolish rather than just owning it. Either way the couple have trapped themselves.

The extract of H writing a text message to W and not receiving a reply is the give away, revealing the identity of the collaborator. Omid has exposed the couple.  The Sussex spokesperson denying Omid also exposed H. What is he going to do? Sue Omid for phone hacking?  :hehe:

The trio have reached at comical and pathetic levels.  It's like the last grift money grubbing.  (He's at large/at liberty - meaning submitting a work and IF accepted you get paid rather than employed now in HB)

Curryong

Quote from: Nightowl on November 17, 2023, 11:04:55 PM
Unbelievable that Harry and Meghan will use the death of his grandmother to make money through their mouth piece Omid......that is just plain sickening and desperate of them.  I believe Omid got all this info about HM's death from who else, Harry and Meghan as they were there and have now reported the events and the situation to suit themselves as victims *again*.    Unbelievable cruel, mean and hateful jealous egos of Harry and Meghan........there is NO Way in hell they will ever be allowed back in the family.

Why would the Sussexes be making money from Omid Scobie?s book? He is the author of ?EndGame?, no-one else. And why is Scobie regarded as a mouthpiece for the Sussexes and the authors of books and articles attacking or criticising Harry, such as Richard Kay, Tom Bower, Lady CC, Angela Levin, Penny Junor etc, Neil Sean, etc etc several of them quite close to royals like William and Charles, not regarded as mouthpieces of the BRF? They don?t have bias or an agenda I suppose, nor make money from those they write about in book sales or clickbait?

Nobody has read Scobie?s full book yet, it?s not yet been released. And judging by the chapter headings which have been released, three quarters of the book is about the RF, the King and how the monarchy operates today. Maybe one quarter is about the Sussexes, but nobody knows or will know until the book?s release. I and one of my daughters will be buying and I will then find out for myself, without looking through the lens of the British media.

wannable

The price is going down, I'd wait until its charity price. Free via audio, for 1 week IF one can muster to bing listen before being charged in 5 days.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on November 17, 2023, 11:57:15 PM
Meghan and Harry officially denying Omid is foolish rather than just owning it. Either way the couple have trapped themselves.

The extract of H writing a text message to W and not receiving a reply is the give away, revealing the identity of the collaborator. Omid has exposed the couple.  The Sussex spokesperson denying Omid also exposed H. What is he going to do? Sue Omid for phone hacking?  :hehe:

The trio have reached at comical and pathetic levels.  It's like the last grift money grubbing.  (He's at large/at liberty - meaning submitting a work and IF accepted you get paid rather than employed now in HB)

Harry wrote in ?Spare? that he texted William about getting up to Balmoral but received no response.

wannable

Double whammy, H hacked himself.

Usually the 'best extract' is the most exiting gossip in a book. That's Omid's best. The rest must be M and H angry with the C, C, W and C interpreted by Omid who also lied in a court of law - I bet my bottom dollar. Yawn.

Watch in the coming weeks the media analysing the Victimhood 12.0 version

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on November 18, 2023, 12:03:38 AM
Double whammy, H hacked himself.

Usually the 'best extract' is the most exiting gossip in a book. That's Omid's best. The rest must be M and H angry with the C, C, W and C interpreted by Omid who also lied in a court of law - I bet my bottom dollar. Yawn.

Well there was plenty to yawn about in Bower?s book and Lady CC?s not to mention Junor?s book about Camilla that practically came out of C?s own mouth to judge from the content. And plenty of people ?lie in a court of law? in civil cases. It?s up to the judge and jury to sum up who they believe in total. And Meghan won her case.

wannable

I disagree, they weren't fan fiction books.  The best books are the challenging books with footnotes and easy to trace sources that eventually comes out to be true. Many of Lady C's claims were later replicated by authors that you like, just saying. Everyone knows Omid's book is from M and H anger vision - all of it, he's just interpreting the anger, madness too.

i.e. Book sleuths have seen publishing date of Lady C earlier at least 1 year other instances vs other authors even 2 or more years, then publishing date of authors you may like with stolen information from the originator - only two authors were polite to acknowledge her as the originator.  She has real access then and yet today like her or not - she is also a youtuber and has posted her own party pictures with aristocrats. The other one is River, his access is with the gay cousin of the King, he said he has permission from the gay cousin to announce it in his channel.  This in not only in one item, but more like 200 plus passages (Lady C books that have been stolen by other authors). As I said a few months ago there are several Book historians, book nerds who have their Youtube channel and open books in their video to show and tell, compare and contrast, you name it. They show the publishing dates, extracts, everything. Technology today - can't lie, can't hide, can't etc.

Curryong

Lady CC has lied about members of the BRF in her books and always has. She?s a gossip raker from London dinner parties, and no aristocrat. And what photos has she ever produced of herself relaxing in royal surrounds with any senior royal? The Queen, Prince Philip, Charles, Harry, William, Anne, etc. None!

Lord Ivar has Edward as his child?s godfather and that?s it! Big deal. Edward is the most discreet of men and would hardly be trading anything but pleasantries with people outside the RF let alone Lord Ivar or Lady CC!
Just because you have a title and are a distant relative doesn?t mean you instantly know everything that goes on in the inner reaches of the RF.

If by ?gay cousin of King Charles? you mean Lord Ivar Mountbatten he is NOT King Charles?s first cousin. He is on the outer rankings of the extended family. He is not royal, he does not mix regularly with members of the RF, has never been on the balcony at BP, and it?s doubtful that he has spoken to Charles or indeed any senior royal about anything significant for years. No royal appeared at his second, same-sex wedding. Not even Edward!

Ivar is merely a younger grandson of the older of Prince Philip?s uncles. His grandfather George died when Philip was a boy, long before WW2. Any info he has wouldn?t be insider truths about anything. It would be the sort of insider gossip that invariably swirls around everyone, royal or not, at London dinner parties.

wannable

And yet you like authors who have stolen information from her - hasn't been sued/she also hasn't sued these other authors (she has spoken about it in her channel because commentators have signaled her to those historian channels that have discussed her book, her publishing date as the first vs others) - none of the ones you have mentioned. I wouldn't know who the gay cousin he is referring to - just that this person exists - he hasn't been sued either. River did show some pointers of his close contact and reach with let's call it circles. Not so close as Lady C's but he does have it too, probably to a lesser degree, more like in Norfolk.

But you defend Omid who lied in a court of law because basically he is a super friend of the Sussexes. His extracts have been proven to be a lie, fictional or exposing intentionally or not Meghan and Harry with super easy traceable who is who. That is why I said it's foolish from the Sussex team to officially deny him at this point.

But okay.

Signing off, going to a Vegas F1 party.  :happy20:

Kristeh-H

Quote from: wannable on November 16, 2023, 12:59:27 PM
That is why I purposely commented yesterday about the ''bombshell'' is a 97 year old grandmother who was ''super frail'' who invited the duo twice and they said NO.

Omid claims H&M were in the 'dark'.  So he literally is stating that the duo are not aware like a majority of adults and most children when SEEING a NINETY SEVEN (97) year old grandmother be it directly as a family member via zoom as the duo claim or as citizens of the world like us via pictures in the media that she is VERY OLD!  There will be many Omid quotes that will backfire, it's going to come-back to him and to Meghan and Harry.   BUT this is what they like, be in the news, create a soap drama as they've turned themselves into Z listers.

Yes, I have to agree.  I don't think anyone expected the late Queen to pass quite when she did, but she was 96 and it had been obvious for several months prior that she was declining.  If seeing his grandmother was truly important to Harry, he should have realized he wouldn't have many more opportunities and should have taken the time to visit her that summer.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on November 18, 2023, 12:50:23 AM
And yet you like authors who have stolen information from her - hasn't been sued - none of the ones you have mentioned. I wouldn't know who the gay cousin he is referring to - just that this person exists - he hasn't been sued either.

But you defend Omid who lied in a court of law because basically he is a super friend of the Sussexes. His extracts have been proven to be a lie, fictional or exposing intentionally or not Meghan and Harry with super easy traceable who is who. That is why I said it's foolish from the Sussex team to officially deny him at this point.

But okay.

If there are dozens of people writing about one couple in nasty, supercilious, rude and derogatory terms in newspapers and books every year I would naturally be on the side of the couple. Simply because I have a very strong sense of justice, born of years of fighting bureaucracies and the establishment on their behalf as a social worker. I don?t believe in hundreds dog-rolling on one or two people (especially a couple who have been lied about by journalists (never the most truthful of professions) since before their engagement. And that is especially so with regard to someone are saw grow up who was bereaved of his mother at eleven years old as I was. And I can say from experience that no one gets over losing their mother when they are very young. No-one.

I haven?t changed my mind about any of those authors nor about Harry or Meghan.

Nightowl

All these books over time are just really money making opportunities for authors and book companies.  Some are really full of junk and lies and made up stories while some do tell of lives of royals in a positive way. 

As we have all seen that Meghan tells LIES, that is a FACT as was shown from her mouth, Harry the same and what really gets me is that H/M were are the funeral of HM so Omid had the perfect source for his books and with the media saying now that the Sussex's are backing way from the book is a tell tell sign of LIES by them.  I am sure there will be *another book* out in a year or two, Meghan has yet to publish her diaries that she kept while in the royal family.  So be prepared for that, besides money which I bet the Sussez's will get a share of Omid's profits somehow and this is also a way of keeping the Sussex's so desperately in the news so that it will seem like they are still part of the royal family.....they NEED the royal family to make money and the royal family has NO NEED of them.....the Sussex's are not very careful in what they put out to the world as it is getting harder and harder for them to be seen as a positive example of people doing good deeds........so I ask .....what good deeds are the Sussex's doing lately, like in the last week .........oh, Meghan went shopping with a friend!  Yep, I am being snippy now..

Nightowl

Quote from: Curryong on November 17, 2023, 11:59:49 PM
Why would the Sussexes be making money from Omid Scobie?s book? He is the author of ?EndGame?, no-one else. And why is Scobie regarded as a mouthpiece for the Sussexes and the authors of books and articles attacking or criticising Harry, such as Richard Kay, Tom Bower, Lady CC, Angela Levin, Penny Junor etc, Neil Sean, etc etc several of them quite close to royals like William and Charles, not regarded as mouthpieces of the BRF? They don?t have bias or an agenda I suppose, nor make money from those they write about in book sales or clickbait?

Nobody has read Scobie?s full book yet, it?s not yet been released. And judging by the chapter headings which have been released, three quarters of the book is about the RF, the King and how the monarchy operates today. Maybe one quarter is about the Sussexes, but nobody knows or will know until the book?s release. I and one of my daughters will be buying and I will then find out for myself, without looking through the lens of the British media.

We all know that Omid is the mouth piece for the Sussex's, that is a given, a fact!  We are *all* judging by the snips from Omid's book that was released, not the full book as you well know.  And everyone who is a royal fan  read, saw tons of pictures of the Sussex's at HM's funereal so Omid has his source righ there.  I am not going to argue with you about the Sussex's for the world has seen and read about them and their LIES from years now, this will never end as that is all they have going for themselves, their only source of income is telling LIES about Harry's family, that is how they make their money to support their lifestyle, that is a FACT.  That bank account will run dry with Meghan spending $4 or 5 thousand on a single piece of clothing and please do not compare other royals to Meghan as Meghan is NOT a royal.  Other royals wear expensive clothes also yet they WORK for the monarchy, Meghan does not WORK, she is a housewife with servants I would think. Just like most Hollywood rich wives.

wannable

Quote from: Curryong  at 04:06:44 AM
If there are dozens of people writing about one couple in nasty, supercilious, rude and derogatory terms in newspapers and books every year I would naturally be on the side of the couple. Simply because I have a very strong sense of justice, born of years of fighting bureaucracies and the establishment on their behalf as a social worker. I don?t believe in hundreds dog-rolling on one or two people (especially a couple who have been lied about by journalists (never the most truthful of professions) since before their engagement. And that is especially so with regard to someone are saw grow up who was bereaved of his mother at eleven years old as I was. And I can say from experience that no one gets over losing their mother when they are very young. No-one.

I haven?t changed my mind about any of those authors nor about Harry or Meghan.

All social workers know that legally He is responsible for his own wellbeing and his wife to him, vice versa the day they married. Due to the 'actions factually carried out by the couple' i.e. making moneys trashing H family (and to a lesser extent her family) - all social workers know that Meghan or someone is practicing GRIEF TRIGGERING (bad) to Harry (I'm biting your empathy towards a middle age Harry who lost his mother at age 11 - bereavement forever) rather than the BEREAVEMENT METHODOLOGY to cope with it - William (he spoke about it, silver lining)

Harry's condition described by himself; alcohol and hard and soft drugs and said he will forever take psychedelic illegal drugs - excluding the grief triggering whoever the bad person doing it to him - psychology and psychiatry documents available in the worldwide web indicate that the person in question should be in a Rehab center if the person want's a chance in life. I will add that there IS strong rumors H wants to come back home voluntarilly - this should be conditioned if he wants a chance in life to be free from alcohol, drugs and grief triggering.

wannable

Quote from: Kristeh-H on November 18, 2023, 01:04:55 AM
Yes, I have to agree.  I don't think anyone expected the late Queen to pass quite when she did, but she was 96 and it had been obvious for several months prior that she was declining.  If seeing his grandmother was truly important to Harry, he should have realized he wouldn't have many more opportunities and should have taken the time to visit her that summer.

Here here. I only used 2022 snub. There are thousands of people mentioning it via comments under the People magazine Omid Scobie extract with screenshot details of denying the late Queen invitation to visit her - following the couple's condition of them alone and only them - to end up saying NO to her for FOUR years. Terrible, how did Harry end up like this? My comment above. Anyway, 4 years or just last year - ''grandparents'' should be visited as much as possible because they are in the 'sunset' of their lives. It's basic 101.  The way Omid describes it - unwillingly he is saying the couple are dense?!

wannable

Quote from: wannable on November 18, 2023, 01:18:19 PM
Quote from: Curryong  at 04:06:44 AM
All social workers know that legally He is responsible for his own wellbeing and his wife to him, vice versa the day they married. Due to the 'actions factually carried out by the couple' i.e. making moneys trashing H family (and to a lesser extent her family) - all social workers know that Meghan or someone is practicing GRIEF TRIGGERING (bad) to Harry (I'm biting your empathy towards a middle age Harry who lost his mother at age 11 - bereavement forever) rather than the BEREAVEMENT METHODOLOGY to cope with it - William (he spoke about it, silver lining)

Harry's condition described by himself; alcohol and hard and soft drugs and said he will forever take psychedelic illegal drugs - excluding the grief triggering whoever the bad person doing it to him - psychology and psychiatry documents available in the worldwide web indicate that the person in question should be in a Rehab center if the person want's a chance in life. I will add that there IS strong rumors H wants to come back home voluntarilly - this should be conditioned if he wants a chance in life to be free from alcohol, drugs and grief triggering.

The trashing of Grief triggering is a circle, in the middle is his Mother, whispering in his ear that people in that circle with mom in the center are someway responsible - use all the instances that she did in life - point a finger blaming targets, she's a saint with no wrongdoing of her own, then confirming the bereaved individual that you are talking to his mom and the ghost said 'you are doing the right thing. 👻

sara8150

Quote from: Nightowl on November 17, 2023, 11:04:55 PM

I?m agreed with you but it?s private for royal family not Omid Scobie?s business but Sussex and Omid been tell all about late Queen Elizabeth?s death but King Charles will not allowed Sussex invite royal events according to daily mail and Express said

Harry and Meghan are still not welcome at family events, says RICHARD EDEN. And colourful leaks from a private conversation with King Charles might

Prince Harry and Meghan 'still not welcome' at royal events after 'private chat leaks' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Nightowl

Well I hope that the royal family will now finally realize that the *Endgame* is finally the nail in the coffin for Harry and Meghan regardless of whether they had anything to do with the book as Omid was not living in the royal family nor at the funeral of HM, so all this has to come from the mouths of Harry and Meghan again regardless of what it is.  They just do not know how to shut the hell up and be quiet do they? 

If Charles doesn't get it now he never will and it will fall to William to kick them out of the royal family  finally for good.  There is NO way to ever TRUST these to again.  This all falls on Harry and Meghan, the royal family has not said one word about them at all........they have *empty titles* now, they mean nothing to the monarchy so Meghan will continue to walk the red carpet of Hollywood being nothing but a shadow of what she could of been while Harry will ride more ponies and play at being important to the sports world. All the while the real work is being done by those that are loyal to the country and the monarchy across the pond.

wannable

Quote from: Nightowl on November 25, 2023, 04:08:56 AM
Well I hope that the royal family will now finally realize that the *Endgame* is finally the nail in the coffin for Harry and Meghan regardless of whether they had anything to do with the book as Omid was not living in the royal family nor at the funeral of HM, so all this has to come from the mouths of Harry and Meghan again regardless of what it is.  They just do not know how to shut the hell up and be quiet do they? 

If Charles doesn't get it now he never will and it will fall to William to kick them out of the royal family  finally for good.  There is NO way to ever TRUST these to again.  This all falls on Harry and Meghan, the royal family has not said one word about them at all........they have *empty titles* now, they mean nothing to the monarchy so Meghan will continue to walk the red carpet of Hollywood being nothing but a shadow of what she could of been while Harry will ride more ponies and play at being important to the sports world. All the while the real work is being done by those that are loyal to the country and the monarchy across the pond.

It will be Omid's own endgame. It's another crybaby, whining fest Version 12.0 adding more quantity of the same same.

Kristeh-H

Quote from: sara8150 on November 25, 2023, 02:02:35 AM
Meghan Markle told King Charles there are TWO 'royal racists' who spoke about her son Archie's skin colour - and Harry asked his father: 'Don't you

Royals hit by fresh Sussex bombshells in Omid Scobie book: Couple's 'cheerleader in chief' reveals Harry is 'ready to forget' family row but Meghan

Sussexes' 'cheerleader in chief' Omid Scobie claims William 'kept him away from royal engagements for months' as he believed he was Prince Harry's

Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle's 'lack of communication' during the 'fab four' reunion the day after the Queen's death made for a 'silent' car

Thanks for posting the links, Sara.

But Harry has already walked back the claims that the family is racist in the Bradby interview .  Sounds like the Sussexes are having trouble keeping their stories straight again. 

I can't imagine any type of reconciliation under current circumstances, i.e., the Sussexes continue to attack the RF. 

So Scobie claims that William kept him from covering royal engagements?  While I don't trust Scobie any further than I could pick him up and throw him, I will say that sounds somewhat believable.  Good for William.  I think that shows the POW has good judgment and character assessment.  Really, Scobie, what did you expect?  If you're going to churn out lies and hatchet jobs, you shouldn't expect to remain on good terms with the RF.  Nor should the Sussexes.

So Catherine wasn't very chatty during the car ride?  I certainly don't blame her.  See above.   

FanDianaFancy

This is a book from their friend.
Omid was married to, engaged to her good friend, Marcus. If not married to or engaged to, they were bf and bf, partners. This is not gossip or slander, but fact. No need to edit, warn me, etc. It is on the internet that these guys were partners, at least.

Yes  Omid is friend or at least supporter  to Sussex .

His book does Susssex no favors. End Game is about end game, what is the ending purpose of BRF. Ok, but it has the Sussex were done wrong in every chapter under every subject.

The Qs deathbed.  Some facts or rumors or I got it wrong, so what. Henr was informed late, so what. He held up Sophie n others, unforgivable. They should not have waited.
What we do know as fact is tha Sussex issued a statement ? they? were on ? their? way and PC shut that down.

There was no reason for Megan to be there.
Henr got there when he did, oh well.

My opinion, at TheQs deathbed should have been William and her oldest, first grandchild, Peter Philips.