Andrew and new Epstein Trial

Started by Curryong, July 10, 2019, 01:18:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Clover

Quote from: Trudie on December 01, 2019, 02:39:13 PM
Charles really needs to talk to Andrew to see just what else just may come out. Although I doubt Andrew will entirely be truthful Andrew's career as a royal in the distant future is at stake and threatens to become worse than what the Duke of Windsor endured being ostracized by his family. 

This would be the smartest move for the BRF, sit down with Andrew and try to get the full picture of his involvement, if anything it would allow them a chance to prepare emotionally for more details as they are revealed.  :thumbsup:

Trudie

Quote from: Curryong on December 01, 2019, 02:47:12 PM
I don't want Andrew to be a Royal in the near or distant future. I've always felt he was corrupt, and if it's true that he is in constant communication with Ghislaine Maxwell right up to the present time that is very very concerning to me.

There may be a question of collusion if Andrew is to be questioned in future by the FBI. And for Andrew to think there is no harm in his continuing a long distance friendship with Ghislaine after all that has happened just speaks to me of the most staggering stupidity or....something else. And what that is may well mean something more disgusting than we already know about.

Curryong in my post I said Andrew in the distant future as a royal I meant by being invited to certain events family related as the DOW was in later years such as the funeral of King George VI the funeral of Queen Mary and a memorial at Marlborough House related to Queen Mary the first time the Duchess was allowed to accompany him in 1968. As far as being an official royal Andrew is toast meaning he is finished.

sara8150

Prince Andrew is braced for fresh revelations as BBC Panorama prepares to air interview TONIGHT | Daily Mail Online

Duke of York 'exploited trade role for business deals'

Prince Andrew Panorama: How to watch tonight?s BBC documentary on Prince Andrew | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Andrew: Demands grow for probe into Duke's business affairs | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Andrew ?knows what happened? Virginia Giuffre tells BBC Panorama | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Double post auto-merged: December 02, 2019, 04:42:03 PM

Prince Andrew 'plugged private bank for millionaire who paid Fergie's debts' - Mirror Online

Epstein victim Virginia Roberts? new claims in Panorama interview to have ?ramifications? for Prince Andrew ? The Sun

Prince Andrew warned speaking to FBI about Epstein links would only dig him deeper into paedo scandal

Double post auto-merged: December 02, 2019, 05:46:06 PM

Prince Andrew accuser asks public to 'stand beside her' - BBC News

Prince Andrew's accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre dismisses his denials as 'ridiculous excuses'

Prince Andrew: Accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre says duke sweated 'like rain' | UK News | Sky News

Prince Andrew's accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre speaks out | UK News | Sky News

Prince Andrew: Accuser claims Duke ?sweated all over me? at club in Panorama interview | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Andrew news: Andrew 'lied' about Ghislaine Maxwell in BBC Newsnight interview | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Jeffrey Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre claims she was trafficked to have sex with Prince Andrew - ITV News

Prince Andrew accuser 'calls BS' on doctored photo claims in bombshell interview - Mirror Online

Prince Andrew accuser was 'grossed out' by royal who 'sweated like it was raining' - Mirror Online

Prince Andrew seen leaving Windsor hours before bombshell interview with accuser - Mirror Online

?Sex slave? Virginia Roberts claims Prince Andrew?s sweat ?rained everywhere? in explosive Panorama interview ? The Sun

BREAKING: New royal implicated in Jeffrey Epstein scandal ? Royal Central
Not surprised that!!

Norwegian Crown Princess met with Jeffrey Epstein - The Local

Mette-Marit regrets her ties to Epstein

Double post auto-merged: December 02, 2019, 05:48:24 PM

Virginia Roberts talks of 'horrible' night out with Prince Andrew | Daily Mail Online

Norway's Crown Princess Mette-Marit apologises for meeting Jeffrey Epstein after his 2008 conviction | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: December 02, 2019, 06:00:03 PM

Virginia Roberts talks about infamous Prince Andrew photo in BBC Panorama interview | HELLO!

Prince Andrew's Accuser Virginia Giuffre BBC Interview | PEOPLE.com

Double post auto-merged: December 02, 2019, 07:19:02 PM

Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Giuffre asks UK public to stand by her | UK news | The Guardian

Prince Andrew home: Where does Prince Andrew live? The TINY sum he pays for MANSION | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Double post auto-merged: December 02, 2019, 09:21:51 PM

Prince Andrew's future as a royal explored post Virginia Roberts Panorama interview | HELLO!

Buckingham Palace respond to Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Roberts' Panorama interview | HELLO!

Double post auto-merged: December 02, 2019, 09:24:22 PM

Five more women claim Prince Andrew witnessed Jeffrey Epstein abusing them ? The Sun

Double post auto-merged: December 02, 2019, 11:54:32 PM

'Got some questions about Virginia Roberts': Prince Andrew's bombshell 5:50am email to Maxwell | Daily Mail Online

Prince Andrew at Ascot races with Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein in never-before-seen photos | Daily Mail Online

Now FIVE more women want Prince Andrew to testify | Daily Mail Online

RICHARD KAY on Prince Andrew's invite for Epstein to Royal Ascot sparks another troubling episode | Daily Mail Online

'I had just been abused by a member of the Royal Family' - Virginia Roberts | Daily Mail Online

Photo of Prince Andrew and Virginia Roberts genuine, says ex | Daily Mail Online

Body language expert analyses new Virginia Roberts interview | Daily Mail Online

Norway's Princess Mette-Marit Confirms Ties to Jeffrey Epstein | PEOPLE.com

Double post auto-merged: December 03, 2019, 12:11:57 AM

Prince Andrew must testify says Epstein accusers' lawyer - BBC News

Prince Andrew Panorama special review: A chilling noir-ish journey into a heart of darkness

Prince Andrew: Accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre says duke sweated 'like rain' | UK News | Sky News

?Help me fight this fight?: Virginia Giuffre in plea to public over Prince Andrew scandal | UK news | The Guardian

Prince Andrew: BBC Panorama exposes Duke's emails to Epstein friend Ghislaine Maxwell | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Andrew will be FORCED to speak to FBI if he ever steps foot in the US | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Andrew news: Andrew?s royal troubles dubbed 'self-inflicted on every level' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Virgina Roberts-Giuffre's claims are not new but legal developments may stop Prince Andrew flying to America - ITV News

Duke of York faces fresh scrutiny over Epstein and sex allegations - ITV News

Accuser ?horrified and ashamed? after alleged sex with Andrew - ITV News

Panorama broadcast ?about as bad as it gets? for Andrew - ITV News

'He didn't last long': Prince Andrew accuser in tears as she recalls 'sex with royal' - Mirror Online

Five Epstein accusers want Prince Andrew to testify as a witness to 'massages' - Mirror Online

Prince Andrew photograph ?has date printed on the back PROVING it is not a fake? ? The Sun

Prince Andrew sent 5.50am email to Ghislaine Maxwell with ?specific questions about Virginia Roberts? after sex claims ? The Sun

Never before seen pictures show Prince Andrew along with Jeffery Epstein and ?madam? Ghislaine Maxwell at Ascot races

Five more women claim Prince Andrew witnessed Jeffrey Epstein abusing them ? The Sun

Prince Andrew ?sex slave? accuser Virginia Roberts claims she was told ?do for him what you do for Jeffrey Esptein? ? The Sun

Jeffery Epstein accuser says ?erotic sex in front of everyone was as normal as cup of tea? during shocking interview

Sex with Prince Andrew was ?quick and disgusting? says sex slave accuser Virginia Roberts ? The Sun

Double post auto-merged: December 03, 2019, 12:18:52 AM

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/virginia-roberts-giuffre-says-prince-andrew-knows-what-happened-in-interview-with-bbc-2019-12-02/

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/02/uk/prince-andrew-virginia-giuffre-panorama-intl-gbr/index.html

amabel

Has anyone seen the Panorama interview with Virginia Guiffre? 

wannable

Yes, she doesn't remember the exact dates of Andrew's pedophile abuse.  I am sure her pimp GM has the dates in her diary, like Andrews RPO's have their detailed diaries of where, what their charge do.

In reference to that panorama, the BBC investigations into Andrew's business dealings whilst a Trade Ambassador, apparently the most Senior Royals had received in August of this year letters from a ''Whistleblower''. The 'other' senior royal (Charles) resent the letter to Buckingham Palace (his mother, the Monarch) and she:

But when concerns were raised four months ago about their business relationship, the 93-year-old monarch and her advisers sat on them and decided to take no action against her second son.

amabel

Quote from: wannable on December 03, 2019, 02:13:47 PM
Yes, she doesn't remember the exact dates of Andrew's pedophile abuse.  I am sure her pimp GM has the dates in her diary, like Andrews RPO's have their detailed diaries of where, what their charge do.

In reference to that panorama, the BBC investigations into Andrew's business dealings whilst a Trade Ambassador, apparently the most Senior Royals had received in August of this year letters from a ''Whistleblower''. The 'other' senior royal (Charles) resent the letter to Buckingham Palace (his mother, the Monarch) and she:

But as I recall she mentioned dates abouot her meeting with Andrew because Andrew refueted them by saying that he was not in Tramps nightclub..that night.. because he was home with the girls and took them to Pizza place at Woking..

wannable

She did @amabel , but then last night went totally inconsistent with her lawfully (official) declaration in a USA Court.  :blank:

?I might be wrong on dates absolutely and I might be wrong on places even, sometimes.
?But one thing that I can tell you is you never forget the face of someone who has heaved over you.?

sandy

If he did it I doubt Andrew will ever admit it. That's the pattern now. But she  may still be able to collect $$$ in settlements.

amabel

There were other occasions,... As I recall she says 3 when she had sex with Andrew.. and I suppose she had sex with Epstein.  but I suspect that there were more than 3 with Andrew and she does not remember exactly abuot all of them - and Andrew says he never had sex with her.  But then again. I suspect that for Andrew sex with some young woman who was "introducted" to him was a commonplace and he may well forget about them...

wannable

And her (Virginia) father spoke this morning, now this is truly a vile man admitting her daughter was trafficked to Epstein, tied to the fact that the daughter said last night she was sexually abused at age 7 by someone....her parents are awful.

I think Andrew did have sex with Virginia, she was age of consent, but didn't know she was 'trafficked'' and psychologically weak to runaway because she had said about being abused age 7, that has mental health consequences.

Grilled her politely, translate that to age of consent, smiling prosti, her chains aren't literally traffic chained but psychologically weak and mentally unstable since age 7, etc. hence she said her chains were Epstein and the WC woman.

amabel

Quote from: wannable on December 03, 2019, 02:56:18 PM
And her (Virginia) father spoke this morning, now this is truly a vile man admitting her daughter was trafficked to Epstein, tied to the fact that the daughter said last night she was sexually abused at age 7 by someone....her parents are awful.

?  How is he vile? Did he sel her to Epstein?  Did he not believe her if she was abused by someone as a child?

Curryong

It's well known that people who have suffered sexual assaults often do get details incorrect, and this happened a very long time ago. Some people who have been kidnapped and escaped murder by a thread are inconsistent yet their stories are believed because their demeanour and behaviour afterwards shows they are truthful. Their backgrounds have nothing to do with it. Virginia would have to be a fantasist to make up the story about Andrew and that photo of her with him and Ghislaine exists as proof.

Look at everything Andrew lied about in his interview.

amabel

Quote from: Curryong on December 03, 2019, 03:06:17 PM
It's well known that people who have suffered sexual assaults often do get details incorrect, and this happened a very long time ago. Some people who have been kidnapped and escaped murder by a thread are inconsistent yet their stories are believed because their demeanour and behaviour afterwards shows they are truthful. Their backgrounds have nothing to do with it. Virginia would have to be a fantasist to make up the story about Andrew and that photo of her with him and Ghislaine exists as proof.

Look at everything Andrew lied about in his interview.
true but the fact that Andrew lied doesn't mean that she didn't lie also.  without seeing the interview its hard to say... what her manner is like.  However I think that Andrew while he may not have had sex with under age girls knowingly, came across as so dumb and arrogant that it is easier to believe that his sex life is conducted in a sordid and exploitative way.  he clearly does not think about the girls he has slept with.. so he might well forget them once the deed is done...

sandy

The young woman did apparently not save evidence like Monica Lewinsky did. The  woman was 17 and underage when she encountered Andrew.

sara8150

Virginia Roberts' father says his 'brave' daughter is 'telling the TRUTH' | Daily Mail Online

Witness 'vividly remembers' seeing Prince Andrew with Virginia Roberts at Tramp nightclub | Daily Mail Online

Donald Trump denies he knows Prince Andrew despite picture of them | Daily Mail Online

Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway releases statement about meetings with Jeffrey Epstein | HELLO!

https://www.today.com/news/prince-andrew-s-accuser-virginia-roberts-giuffre-speaks-out-first-t169073

Prince Andrew denies sexual assault allegations again as an email emerges referencing Virginia Roberts Guiffre today - CBS News

Accusers' lawyer wants Prince Andrew to be subpoenaed - CBS News

Double post auto-merged: December 03, 2019, 04:44:24 PM

Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre 'was horrified and ashamed after sleeping with Duke'

'I don't know Prince Andrew' says Donald Trump | UK News | Sky News

Prince Andrew and Ghislaine Maxwell owe it to their accusers to appear in court | Gaby Hinsliff | Opinion | The Guardian

Prince Andrew scandal: Virginia Giuffre pleads for UK public support | UK news | The Guardian

The Queen and Prince Charles were warned about Prince Andrew FOUR MONTHS ago | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Andrew: BBC Panorama exposes Duke's emails to Epstein friend Ghislaine Maxwell | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Royal scandal: Sex offender Jeffrey Epstein?s link with Norwegian Royal Family | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Double post auto-merged: December 03, 2019, 05:09:57 PM

Trump claims he 'doesn't know' Prince Andrew despite heaps of photos of the pair - Mirror Online

Furious father of Prince Andrew sex accuser Virginia Giuffre fears for her safety - Mirror Online

Prince Andrew's sex accuser claims photo 'has date on back proving it's not fake' - Mirror Online

Prince Andrew sex accuser's 'tears were real' in BBC interview, says body language expert - Mirror Online

Prince Andrew's bombshell 5.50am email to Epstein 'madam' about sex accuser - Mirror Online

Five Epstein accusers want Prince Andrew to testify as a witness to 'massages' - Mirror Online

'He didn't last long': Prince Andrew accuser in tears as she recalls 'sex with royal' - Mirror Online

Trump claims he 'doesn't know' Prince Andrew despite heaps of photos of the pair - Mirror Online

Prince Andrew emailed Ghislaine Maxwell at 5.50am with ?specific questions about Virginia Roberts? after sex claims ? The Sun

'About as bad as it gets for Prince Andrew' says royal writer as Twitter users show support for 'brave' Virginia Roberts

Virginia Roberts interview - The key questions Prince Andrew must answer about his relationship with billionaire paedo

Ghislaine Maxwell treated ?sex slaves? like ?s*** on her shoe?, Epstein rape accuser tells Panorama doc ? The Sun

Norway responds to Crown Princess Mette-Marit?s meetings with Jeffrey Epstein ? Royal Central

Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Giuffre says he was 'raining' sweat while dancing at nightclub - CNN

Double post auto-merged: December 04, 2019, 12:25:11 AM

Bill and Hillary Clinton were frequent guests at 'Jeffrey Epstein's New Mexico ranch | Daily Mail Online

Prince Andrew's ex-girlfriend Lady Derby says she was NEVER friends with Jeffrey Epstein | Daily Mail Online

Where IS Prince Andrew's wanted woman Ghislaine Maxwell who is at the heart of sex claims about him | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: December 04, 2019, 12:34:33 AM

Don?t make us subpoena you, lawyer tells Andrew over ?night with teen girl? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Andrew USA: The reason Prince Andrew may steer clear of America amid Epstein probe | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Double post auto-merged: December 04, 2019, 12:43:59 AM

Woman who 'saw Prince Andrew in nightclub with sex accuser' to speak to FBI - Mirror Online

Brit woman to tell FBI she saw Prince Andrew dancing with Virginia Giuffre at nightclub hours before they ?had sex? ? The Sun

Virginia Roberts interview - The key questions Prince Andrew must answer about his relationship with billionaire paedo

Donald Trump claims he ?doesn?t know? Prince Andrew despite playing 18 holes of golf with him ? The Sun

Jeffrey Epstein rape accuser claimed paedo?s todger was egg-shaped, Panorama doc reveals ? The Sun

Jeffery Epstein was Bill Clinton?s closest ?celebrity mate? and stayed with Hilary at his New Mexico ranch, says worker ? The Sun

Blue Clover

@sara8150  :goodpost: Thank you for posting articles and keeping us up-to-date on this sad chapter in the royal book. I think Prince Andrew's indifference is the saddest part.

sandy

The Queen is still in charge. Charles can certainly have a big impact in the decision, but the DM seems to have put him "in charge." I'm not so sure Andrew will be totally "ousted" and I think he will get to keep his titles but not be involved in any royal work. Effectively retired. But the worst threat to Andrew may yet be ahead of him if it goes to court or there are charges pressed.

sara8150

Bombshell witness was 'feet away' from Prince Andrew and Virginia Roberts | Daily Mail Online

Trump Lies About Knowing Prince Andrew Amid Epstein Scandal | PEOPLE.com

Double post auto-merged: December 04, 2019, 04:41:14 PM

Quote from: sandy on December 04, 2019, 04:29:17 PM
The Queen is still in charge. Charles can certainly have a big impact in the decision, but the DM seems to have put him "in charge." I'm not so sure Andrew will be totally "ousted" and I think he will get to keep his titles but not be involved in any royal work. Effectively retired. But the worst threat to Andrew may yet be ahead of him if it goes to court or there are charges pressed.

I?m with you,@sandy

Double post auto-merged: December 04, 2019, 05:14:16 PM

Don?t make us subpoena you, lawyer tells Andrew over ?night with teen girl? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Double post auto-merged: December 04, 2019, 05:30:17 PM

My night at Prince Andrew club Tramp where old men ask young girls their ?price? ? The Sun

Prince Andrew's pals accuse BBC of bias for allowing 'sex slave' Virginia Roberts 'to cry a lot'

Sick Epstein T-shirts featuring the Queen and Prince Andrew among vile paedo merchandise flogged online ? The Sun

Jeffrey Epstein accused of sexually assaulting NINE more women as young as 13 ? The Sun

Furious Prince Charles drags disgraced Prince Andrew to Sandringham crunch summit to 'read him the riot act'

Double post auto-merged: December 04, 2019, 08:01:23 PM

Donald Trump poses with Ghislaine Maxwell at Heidi Klum's hookers and pimps-themed party  | Daily Mail Online
Shocking news for President Trump!!

wannable

Well, I hope he is completely out of the picture pressured or not by Charles to the dithering Queen, since I heard he will still be included in the yearly family events; walking the Sandringham Christmas day, the Garter Ceremony, Ascot, Trooping of the Colour, Remembrance Day.

I really dislike having negotiations and compromises (if any between Queen and POW, I believe the later wants him out for good in everything) related to an individual who's doomed and persona non grata.

sandy

Ironically, Charles himself was accused of "dithering" in the media at various times.

How far "out" does Andrew need to go? I think he needs to worry about legal action  rather than titles and so forth.

I doubt Andrew will be exiled to cave dwelling and avoided totally by his family. I think he will even keep the title. He is not "doomed" since I doubt he's facing any death sentence.

I think there will be protestors whether or not Andrew himself appears at the Church services.

TLLK

Quote from: wannable on December 04, 2019, 09:05:56 PM
Well, I hope he is completely out of the picture pressured or not by Charles to the dithering Queen, since I heard he will still be included in the yearly family events; walking the Sandringham Christmas day, the Garter Ceremony, Ascot, Trooping of the Colour, Remembrance Day.

I really dislike having negotiations and compromises (if any between Queen and POW, I believe the later wants him out for good in everything) related to an individual who's doomed and persona non grata.

IMHO it's time for Andrew to go and face a future much like Spain's Infanta Cristina. He can reside in the UK,  retain his style and title but he should not be in  attendance at any official functions with the exception of his parents' funerals. (I would consider Beatrice's and Eduardo's wedding to be a private affair.)

sandy

Worst case scenario: Andrew going to prison like BIll Cosby.