Andrew and new Epstein Trial

Started by Curryong, July 10, 2019, 01:18:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

Quite, the 3 men were seen in BP. Daunting.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: sara8150 on November 27, 2019, 04:32:29 PM
Royal News: Prince Charles visits Prince Philip at Sandringham | HELLO!

I do hope this is true. He may be old and feeble but the Duke has a wealth of practical good sense, and has lived trough a lot of royal history. I am sure he has a lot of wisdom to share.

amabel

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on November 27, 2019, 08:16:53 PM
I do hope this is true. He may be old and feeble but the Duke has a wealth of practical good sense, and has lived trough a lot of royal history. I am sure he has a lot of wisdom to share.
I think Philip should be left in peace....he's a very old man and  his heatlh is failing I would say.  the queen helped to make this mess.. by her weakness for Andrew... I don't think Phil should be bothered by all this sort of stuff at his stage of lie...

sandy

The main thing is Andrew's character or lack of it. His mother could have indulged him but it did not mean he had to get involved in this mess. An adult child has to take responsibility but that said so far Andrew has not publicly blamed his parents.

Curryong

Quote from: sara8150 on November 27, 2019, 10:04:55 PM
Girls helped by Duke of York's charity ?mistreated?, investigation reveals

Royal row: Who will pay for Princess Eugenie after Queen stops royal allowance? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

I don't know what on earth the Express is on about. Neither Eugenie or Beatrice are paid by the Sovereign Grant as they are non-working royals. If the Queen pays them anything from her Duchy of Lancaster money that's news to me, as it's mainly used for her children and elderly relatives like the Kents and the Gloucesters who gave up careers to support the Crown at a time when their were too few royals to send on engagements.

As far as I've read it's the Trust Funds set up by the Queen at the time of the York divorce, supplemented by Andrew (who for instance pays for their security after it and the Wessexes was cut off) that sustained his daughters in recent years. He may not be able to do all financially that he has done for Beatrice and Eugenie in the future but IMO there's no need for the Queen to gallop to the rescue. Their Trust Funds continue and they will both have well-off husbands in the future.

amabel

Quote from: sandy on November 27, 2019, 11:35:48 PM
The main thing is Andrew's character or lack of it. His mother could have indulged him but it did not mean he had to get involved in this mess. An adult child has to take responsibility but that said so far Andrew has not publicly blamed his parents.
I should hope not.  But the queen' hanlded all this very badly.. if she agreed ot the interview..she doesn't know her son very well..  He's not got any brain.. and he's arrogant and in this interview his unpleasant side  showed to  a repellent degree..  And IMO she has always been indulgent to him -.

wannable

I hope the news of the Queen to retire in 18 months is true, she lost the grip and power of her family and Buckingham Palace.  Today I do not believe any longer she was 'hoodwinked' to allow herself and the palace to be used.  There seems to be a number of close people that knew the real intention of the interview, yet these people tried to convince Andrew not to do it, but did not go a step further to warn the Queen.

Double post auto-merged: November 28, 2019, 01:13:49 PM

The girls will be fine despite Andrew loosing his SG allowance, which paid for his office and supported the girls.  His official website still says in FAQ's that he supports financially the girls from his 'private' income.

sandy

Quote from: wannable on November 28, 2019, 12:52:13 PM
I hope the news of the Queen to retire in 18 months is true, she lost the grip and power of her family and Buckingham Palace.  Today I do not believe any longer she was 'hoodwinked' to allow herself and the palace to be used.  There seems to be a number of close people that knew the real intention of the interview, yet these people tried to convince Andrew not to do it, but did not go a step further to warn the Queen.

Double post auto-merged: November 28, 2019, 01:13:49 PM

The girls will be fine despite Andrew loosing his SG allowance, which paid for his office and supported the girls.  His official website still says in FAQ's that he supports financially the girls from his 'private' income.

I hope she doesn't.  andrew and Andrew alone decided to do that interview. It is all on him no matter what.

Blue Clover

The news is getting worse and worse for Prince Andrew. I have a feeling more sordid details will come out soon - the bad news is just getting started. That's why Prince Charles, the Queen, and Philip are holding talks about this, they have to find a way forward that doesn't tarnish HMQ and the BRF.

sara8150

More bad news for Duke of York

Clip of Virginia Roberts' interview on Prince Andrew released | Daily Mail Online

Female masseuse reveals how Prince Andrew's nude massage sparked security breach | Daily Mail Online
I don?t believe that!! Humiliating for Duke of York  :ahhh: :eyes: :o

Was Epstein scandal the real reason the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was ditched? | Daily Mail Online

Prince Andrew 'may be stripped of Sea Cadets role' over Jeffrey Epstein scandal - Mirror Online

Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Roberts says 'only one of us is telling the truth' - Mirror Online

Ghislaine Maxwell admits recruiting masseurs for Prince Andrew's pal Jeffrey Epstein - Mirror Online

Virginia Roberts says Prince Andrew ?knows what happened? and ?only one of us is telling the truth? in Panorama clip ? The Sun

Prince Andrew ?given massage in Buckingham Palace bedroom while naked under towel by masseuse introduced by Maxwell? ? The Sun

British cops refuse to reopen sex trafficking probe after claims by Prince Andrew?s accuser Virginia Roberts ? The Sun

Prince Andrew's ex Lady Victoria Hervey ?considers? penning explosive tell-all book

Prince Andrew ?should be stripped of military roles? over Jeffrey Epstein scandal, insist senior officials ? The Sun

Is Jeffrey Epstein?s ?unholy alliance? with the Victoria?s Secret boss the REAL reason the show was scrapped? ? The Sun

Double post auto-merged: November 28, 2019, 10:35:23 PM

Prince Andrew scandal: Virginia Giuffre reiterates claims she was forced to have sex with Duke of York

Prince Andrew: Met Police defend decision to drop investigation | UK News | Sky News

Prince Andrew latest: Scotland Yard makes announcement on Epstein investigation | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Andrew ?knows what happened? Virginia Giuffre tells BBC Panorama | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

amabel

Quote from: sandy on November 28, 2019, 04:50:34 PM
I hope she doesn't.  andrew and Andrew alone decided to do that interview. It is all on him no matter what.
According ot the interviewer, Andrew cleared it with the "highest authority" or words to that effect.. ie the queen...

wannable

Yes, hence my change of opinion today in re to the Queen. The more BP changes versions of i.e. Fergie and Beatrice tried to stop him, when previously not, the palace does what they want with no clear direction.

I believe it is slowly but surely going to change week by week, month by month for the following 18 months, if not we will witness another implosion within, causing damage to the BRF. She herself is holding power for dear life, keepsakes the old ways of management style.

sandy

I don't think Bea or Fergie went to the Queen about this, or so the newspapers never said. It is all on Andrew who is not a little boy or teen anymore, he took this disastrous action and he probably lied to the QUeen about what he was going to say. Obviously the Queen did not know that Prince Charles would rave about what a bad parent he saw her as via his Dimbleby authorized biography or Philip would make some offensive gaffe until it happened while they were on tour.. She just was naive or in avoidance mode. Same with the way she's reacting to Andrew.

wannable

Quote from: sara8150 on November 28, 2019, 10:16:01 PM

Was Epstein scandal the real reason the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was ditched? | Daily Mail Online

Commenting on this now, I have good word from someone in the lingerie business that it has been scrapped because Rihanna's clothing line has Upped, Topped the How To Make A Show in Lingerie with All Sizes, All Races, Females, Transsexuals', amazing stuff. And she stole at least 6 of the best Top Models of VS.

So I watched the 1 hour show via Amazon Prime, truly the best I have ever seen a lingerie business, it makes everyone inclusive.

Here's a 17 minute of the 1 hour show The World of Savage X Fenty FW ?18 ? OFFICIAL - YouTube

Or a quick view of ladies of all sizes, including a heavily pregnant lady.
Rihanna Fenty X Savage Changing The Way People View Fashion - YouTube
Rihanna Fenty X Savage Changing The Way People View Fashion

Back to Andrew, it seems the Navy is about to kaput him too.

Curryong

It says something about Ghislaine Maxwell's moral character that she thinks that the 'biggest mistake of her life' was 'recruiting' Virginia Roberts. No, the biggest mistake of your existence was to go to work for Epstein as a pimp, Ghislaine, but then I suppose, as the daughter of a master fraudster and crook, you were never given any moral guidance to begin with.

TLLK

@Curryong :notworthy: :goodpost: Yes her biggest mistake was to enable a sexual predator. <_< She's vile  and chose to participate in those acts herself.  :fuming:

Trudie

Ghislaine must really suffer esteem issues as the girlfriend of a sexual predator and she had full knowledge of his exploits she stayed with him and helped him get these underage girls to fulfill his sick needs but also to compromise a certain Prince who was a friend. I pretty much believe Virginia Roberts. Supposedly Epstein's homes had a camera in every room Andrew better pray he wasn't caught on camera.

Curryong

I think Epstein may well have stored away film of friends of his taken in compromising positions. He probably tucked them away somewhere safe as insurance,  just in case. Whether the secret of where they are kept died with him or whether Ghislaine is also aware, who knows. If she does know and spills the beans, some very powerful people had better watch out.

sara8150

Quote from: Trudie on November 29, 2019, 10:52:20 PM
Ghislaine must really suffer esteem issues as the girlfriend of a sexual predator and she had full knowledge of his exploits she stayed with him and helped him get these underage girls to fulfill his sick needs but also to compromise a certain Prince who was a friend. I pretty much believe Virginia Roberts. Supposedly Epstein's homes had a camera in every room Andrew better pray he wasn't caught on camera.

I?m praying for that I?m hope Andrew not caught on camera if caught camera he get history!! And also his mom the Queen and his big brother Prince Charles wouldn't pleasure  🙏🏻🤞🏻

What DID Prince Andrew pocket at the Pitch@Palace? | Daily Mail Online

Prince Andrew scandal: Charity Duke partnered with to help sex trafficked women will review its connection to him

Queen distraught over claims she?s lost grip on royal family after Prince Andrew scandal | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Double post auto-merged: November 30, 2019, 05:00:52 AM

Prince Andrew 'may never return to public life' after Jeffrey Epstein scandal - Mirror Online

Met Police quizzed over decision to drop Prince Andrew accuser?s sex traffic claims ? and case could be reopened ? The Sun