Andrew and new Epstein Trial

Started by Curryong, July 10, 2019, 01:18:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

Quote from: sandy on November 22, 2019, 03:06:21 PM
I find this hard to believe. When Did harry and Meghan get involved with a dubious character such as Epstein. Why would they need a warning? Charles is allegedly fond of Meghan as well.  Andrew is the one in Deep Trouble. Not harry and meghan. I think the Queen does not listen to gossip and I do believe she is fond of Meghan and Harry. Andrew could face 1) prison time; 2) major lawsuit. Serious. Big time.

Read the article, it's a generalization of toeing the line, conforming to the institution's/firm/the Monarchy ''standards'', rather than a compare and contrast of who is worst.

Today, all the RR's are saying Charles is the power behind the firing decision. Without his input, the Queen would have been dithering yet for what to do, ostrich syndrome, especially since it has to do with her child. The RR's are saying that Charles told her The Monarchy (The Country) above everything else.

sandy

I don't recall ever in recent history of the royals such a scandal as this one. And it is not over yet. And I think this was truly the worst public confession made by a royal. Ever. This is in a class by itself which I mean in the worst way. And at the parents' advanced ages in years where they should have a peaceful time, it is particularly bad. And Beatrice planning a wedding during this is too  horrible for words. The poor young woman should be blissful just planning a wedding and getting married but now this!

sara8150

Quote from: sandy on November 22, 2019, 03:06:21 PM
I find this hard to believe. When Did harry and Meghan get involved with a dubious character such as Epstein. Why would they need a warning? Charles is allegedly fond of Meghan as well.  Andrew is the one in Deep Trouble. Not harry and meghan. I think the Queen does not listen to gossip and I do believe she is fond of Meghan and Harry. Andrew could face 1) prison time; 2) major lawsuit. Serious. Big time.

We have wait and see till Andrew will get in jailed or lawsuits between with two U.K. and USA investigators I know Duke of York is in big trouble but wait for plans A jail option or B lawsuit option stay tuned from Palace and Yorks to confirmation

Prince Andrew and Queen ride horses in first appearance together since furore - Mirror Online

What's next for Beatrice and Eugenie after Andrew scandal - they'll have to 'focus on day job' - Mirror Online

The Queen takes Prince Andrew horse riding after sacking him over Epstein scandal ? The Sun

Prince Andrew dropped by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra as another big business cuts ties with scandal-hit royal ? The Sun

Prince Andrew will only step down from royal duties ?for a few months? over Jeffrey Epstein scandal ? The Sun

amabel

Its her father's doing..and IMO the queen should have put her foot dwon about Andrew ages ago...

wannable

Exactly @amabel the signs were there, everyone saw it, it just got from bad to worst.   He is going to get the 'commoner' treatment.  After the firing, Charles is treating the Monarchy as a whole like any real big firm in the real world.  This is modern history/modern monarchy/his vision turning reality for today and the immediate future, the next 10 years/decade. Experts, RR all alike are saying the same thing from their multiple inside sources.  Andrew's staff have a deadline to leave Buckingham Palace or the facilities will be charged heavily, latest news too.

As I said the other day, companies have policies and procedures (the standard of the organization), anyone who breaks it, is fired. The rest of us receive a intranet reminder to read ALL the policies and procedures and a deadline date to certify (again) EACH rule via tests per policy, so if there is 200 rules, its 200 tests, if you fail to do all the tests until the deadline hour/minute, toast, fired as well. This in the most dangerous industry, oil and gas sector. Zero tolerance, Zero mistakes because we are handling the most dangerous substances that can kill the planet. Charles is practicing the same thing.  Any member can put the Constitutional Monarchy of the UK in jeopardy. Toe the line like everyone in the working world do.  :shrug:

sara8150

Quote from: sandy on November 22, 2019, 04:18:13 PM
I don't recall ever in recent history of the royals such a scandal as this one. And it is not over yet. And I think this was truly the worst public confession made by a royal. Ever. This is in a class by itself which I mean in the worst way. And at the parents' advanced ages in years where they should have a peaceful time, it is particularly bad. And Beatrice planning a wedding during this is too  horrible for words. The poor young woman should be blissful just planning a wedding and getting married but now this!

I?m agreed with you!! Beatrice get married in 2020 get worse on her dad?s scandalous I think will kept low profile and small wedding but no lavishly wedding and expect no televised wedding period I?m pray not get worse in 2020 🙏🏻🤞🏻🤐🤫

Double post auto-merged: November 22, 2019, 04:49:54 PM

Ex Labour Home Secretary Jacqui Smith says it was ?common knowledge Prince Andrew was racist? on GMB ? The Sun

wannable

Charles understands and was and will be determined that the Monarchy is not above reproach any longer, hence the firing decision.

sandy

Does Andrew still have the residence that was once called South York?

amabel

Quote from: sandy on November 22, 2019, 05:21:11 PM
Does Andrew still have the residence that was once called South York?
no I believe it was sold and tehn  knocked down.....

TLLK

dianab

Quote from: wannable on November 22, 2019, 04:14:18 PM
Read the article, it's a generalization of toeing the line, conforming to the institution's/firm/the Monarchy ''standards'', rather than a compare and contrast of who is worst.

Today, all the RR's are saying Charles is the power behind the firing decision. Without his input, the Queen would have been dithering yet for what to do, ostrich syndrome, especially since it has to do with her child. The RR's are saying that Charles told her The Monarchy (The Country) above everything else.

obviously, charles dont wants anymore bad pr. everything meghan and harry are bringing for several months now

TLLK

Reports are now saying that he's also resigning from Pitch@Palace.

amabel

Quote from: TLLK on November 22, 2019, 07:28:07 PM
Reports are now saying that he's also resigning from Pitch@Palace.
Good.  I wonder if he finally realises that he has doen something wrong?

dianab

probably charles had enough of andrew.

sara8150

Prince Andrew resigns from his flagship Pitch@Palace project | Daily Mail Online
HM Queen had enough of Duke of York like Waleses in 1992 separate for four years till divorce finale in August 1996

Bill Barr say Epstein's death was 'perfect storm of screw ups' | Daily Mail Online

Prince Andrew 'locked outside in underpants' after Fergie row | Daily Mail Online

Prince Andrew's loyal bodyguard 'can't remember' if he was with his boss on his 2001 New York trip | Daily Mail Online

Sidelined: Prince Andrew's top aide behind 'car crash' Newsnight interview is shunted | Daily Mail Online

Prince Andrew Forced to Cancel Business Trip Amid Epstein Scandal | PEOPLE.com

Double post auto-merged: November 22, 2019, 09:50:39 PM

Prince Andrew: Barclays ends support for Pitch@Palace - BBC News

Exclusive: Duchess of Sussex left aghast by Prince Andrew's description of sex as 'positive act' for men

Prince Andrew's private office to be moved out of Buckingham palace | UK news | The Guardian

How badly must you do your job for your own mother to fire you? Ask Prince Andrew | Marina Hyde | Opinion | The Guardian

Princess Eugenie and Beatrice speak out on Andrew: How daughters are devastated REVEALED | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Princess Beatrice and Eugenie ?deeply distressed? by Andrew scandal - source | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Double post auto-merged: November 22, 2019, 09:57:33 PM

Prince Andrew's daughters vow to 'keep calm and carry on' during dad's scandal - Mirror Online

What's next for Beatrice and Eugenie after Andrew scandal - they'll have to 'focus on day job' - Mirror Online

Prince Andrew resigns from his own charity hours after the scandal-hit royal was ditched by Royal Philharmonic Orchestra ? The Sun

Prince Andrew is forced to move his private office out of Buckingham Palace after resigning from Pitch@Palace project

Prince Andrew will only step down from royal duties ?for a few months? over Jeffrey Epstein scandal ? The Sun
Just few months I don?t know how long he will out public but he will be there at sandringham or not stay tuned dont says anything about that zipit 🤐🤫

The Duke of York?s right-hand woman loses her job ? Royal Central

Double post auto-merged: November 22, 2019, 11:22:05 PM

Gert?s Royals Twitter says
QuotePrince Andrew resigns as Patron of the English National Ballet, the 20th patronage to seperate from him.
Twitter

QuotePrincess Beatrice is still listed as Patron of the English National Ballet School, the official school of the @ENBallet.
Twitter
We have wait and see till confirmed from Palace and Yorks for fit this ballet patron stay tuned let ballet President decisions chosen 🩰🤐🤫

QuoteThe Royal Philharmonic Orchestra is the 19th, by my count, patronage to seperate from Prince Andrew.
Twitter

Majesty Magazine Twitter says

QuoteThe Duke of York has stepped down from his position as chancellor of @HuddersfieldUni with immediate effect to allow the university to appoint a new chancellor.

Double post auto-merged: November 22, 2019, 11:25:04 PM

Prince Andrew, Jeffrey Epstein and the crucial new witnesses | Daily Mail Online

Blue Clover

Wow! This doesn't look good at all, and it also appears that they were much closer friends than Andrew admitted them to be earlier. Someone should have advised Andrew to end this relationship years ago.

Prince Andrew, Jeffrey Epstein and the crucial new witnesses | Daily Mail Online

LouisFerdinand

Before Prince Andrew resigns from any patronages, could Queen Elizabeth II assign Princess Eugenie to take over some of the patronages' royal duties?

Curryong

Eugenie is already a Patron of several charities/organisations. However, she is not a working or senior Royal nor are her engagements with regard to her charities noted in the CC. It is the same with Beatrice. It's possible that Eugenie might be asked to take over the ballet, I don't know, but IMO it is far more likely that the organisation would want a more senior working Royal to helm it. Someone not associated at all with Andrew or the house of York.

IMO it is now much more likely too that in the near future Andrew's daughters will retire more into private life than they are now. They are already unfortunately tainted by their father's misdeeds coming to roost and probably will be for decades to come.

(And the less we see and hear of their embarrassing ghastly  mother's burblings about how wonderful and honourable her ex is and how fantastic they both are as parents (self congratulatory comments) the better.) 

As for Andrew's position now it will all impact on his family. He will not only suffer loss of status but of income. No Sovereign Grant money, probably no more 'scratch my back I'll scratch yours' business contacts or obliging oligarchs. Just the DL money.

So Fergie for one had better watch that her spending doesn't get out of control again. I read in one of the broadsheets that some of Andrew's investments haven't been doing so well. That is likely to impact on his family as well. No more convenient Royal helicopter rides either. And a much more private wedding for Beatrice.

Blue Clover

@Curryong  Sadly, that's what the future looks like for Andrew. It will impact Fergie and his daughters.

sara8150

Prince Andrew stayed at Bahamas home of designer Peter Nygard who faced sexual harassment complaints | Daily Mail Online

Has Prince Andrew's interview had repercussions for Beatrice? | Daily Mail Online

Prince Andrew's Office Moved Out of Buckingham Palace | PEOPLE.com

Double post auto-merged: November 23, 2019, 03:27:42 AM

Meghan Markle 'troubled' by Prince Andrew answers in car crash BBC interview - Mirror Online

Prince Charles interrupts royal tour for 'stern words' with shamed Prince Andrew - Mirror Online

Prince Andrew forced out of flagship business project after sponsors pull plug - Mirror Online

Shamed Prince Andrew 'forced to move private office out of Buckingham Palace' - Mirror Online

We applaud Prince Charles?s ?decisiveness over his brother ? but he still has plenty to do to shore up public support ? The Sun

The time has come for Prince Charles to step up and sort out the monarchy ? the Queen needs his help and support ? The Sun

Stuck-up charlatan Prince Andrew ends life as a frontline royal in disgrace ? The Sun

Prince Andrew fallout: Why Queen Elizabeth had to let him go - CNN

Prince Andrew is now a royal without a role. But who is paying? - CNN

Double post auto-merged: November 23, 2019, 06:11:13 AM

Royal Family Scandals That Shocked The World | Reader's Digest

11 Royal Family Scandals From The Past

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/21/world/europe/andrew-epstein-royal-scandals.html

Edward VIII abdicates - HISTORY

Edward VIII abdicates | History TV

https://www.foxnews.com/world/prince-andrew-epstein-allegations-edward-viii-greene-says

Former King Edward VIII got abdication in 1936 for 83 years due fell in love with America actress Wallis Simpson but former King Edward VIII becomes Duke of Windsor neither throne or marry option but he chosen marry to Wallis Simpson I?m hope Duke of York wouldnt going follow him like that 🙏🏻🤞🏻

amabel

Quote from: Blue Clover on November 23, 2019, 12:05:57 AM
Wow! This doesn't look good at all, and it also appears that they were much closer friends than Andrew admitted them to be earlier. Someone should have advised Andrew to end this relationship years ago.

It quite obvious that Andrew does not listen to any advice.  he didn't care...

Trudie

Andrew's arrogance and attitude have become his undoing.  Charles has lived a far more lavish lifestyle but unlike Andrew has a humbleness and work ethic that Andrew has always lacked. The Queen should have reigned in Andrew years ago favorite son or not when his antics starting as a teen tarnished the image of the monarchy.

wannable

#PrinceAndrew, I'm hearing, is toast. Read the papers tomorrow folks.
But @BBCNewsnight got him first

The BBC allegedly has an exclusive