Andrew and new Epstein Trial

Started by Curryong, July 10, 2019, 01:18:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on November 19, 2019, 02:02:19 PM
Sandy the reason I mentioned William is because his opinion is sought on other matters regarding the monarchy?s future. He is the next Prince of Wales after all.

William is already making decision for the DOC which pays his household/court, there wouldn't have been a documentary of the Duchy with him involved if not yet.  His short One Day with the Prince/Telegraph did state that he receives 2 boxes and reviews it daily...one box IS related to The Queen/POW. 

People the DOC/DOL/SG maintain ALL what they do.

PrincessOfPeace

There?s a thing known as The Lord Chamberlain?s Committee, it meets up to 8 times a year to strategise about the monarchy and plot it?s future.

Members of the committee includes the private secretaries of HM, the Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Charles and Camilla and also interestingly the private secretaries of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. No other royals are included.

I agree HM and Charles will ultimately decide Andrews fate but I stand by my statement that William will be consulted or at the very least, kept in the loop.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on November 19, 2019, 02:18:33 PM
There?s a thing known as The Lord Chamberlain?s Committee, it meets up to 8 times a year to strategise about the monarchy and plot it?s future.

Members of the committee includes the private secretaries of HM, the Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Charles and Camilla and also interestingly the private secretaries of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. No other royals are included.

I agree HM and Charles will ultimately decide Andrews fate but I stand by my statement that William will be consulted or at the very least, kept in the loop.
I agree with you.
I'm also happy you are including HM, since so many in the media right now are putting her on the shelf. 

sandy

I honestly think the Queen is horrified and not at all pleased and not so much a support to Andrew as he t hinks she is. Just my impression. Fergie should keep quiet for the sake of their daughters. She's only making it worse IMO.

wannable

She has to announce something related to it, so far she supports/approves Andrew 100% (latest)

Correctional Officers Charged With Falsifying Records On August 9th And 10th At The Metropolitan Correctional Center | USAO-SDNY | Department of

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
Correctional Officers Charged With Falsifying Records On August 9th And 10th At The Metropolitan Correctional Center
Defendants Allegedly Created Records Falsely Attesting to Required Checks of Inmates the Defendants Never Did in the Special Housing Unit on the Night Inmate Jeffrey Epstein Committed Suicide

Trudie

Quote from: sandy on November 19, 2019, 07:52:37 PM
I honestly think the Queen is horrified and not at all pleased and not so much a support to Andrew as he t hinks she is. Just my impression. Fergie should keep quiet for the sake of their daughters. She's only making it worse IMO.

I totally agree Sandy I also think HM is horrified by it all. As far as Sarah is concerned she needs to stay out of it though IMO she is publicly supporting her ex husband to continue getting financial support as needed. Their daughters really don't need the spotlight on both parents.

wannable

He has placed the Monarch in a situation (against the wall), she can tic toc tic toc silence for how long? Until it goes away is not this type of case, her son has been to the 3 Epstein homes as a guest whilst underaged children entered and departed NY, Palm Beach, Virgin Islands.

For now it is being recorded as a very low point with fast whispers from HM Government, the Parliament, worst than the War of The Wales.

sara8150

Jeffrey Epstein guards charged with falsifying records - BBC News

Prince Andrew: Standard Chartered bank cuts ties with duke's scheme - BBC News

Ghislaine Maxwell would never implicate Prince Andrew in Epstein scandal if she spoke to FBI, insist friends

Prince Andrew sponsors call on him to step down from his pet project to salvage its reputation

Prince Andrew accused of making racist remarks against Arabs as politicians call for him to be stripped of taxpayer funding

Jeffrey Epstein: prison guards charged with hiding failure to keep watch | US news | The Guardian

Prince Andrew mentor scheme at risk as firms withdraw support | UK news | The Guardian

Prince Andrew interview: ?Queen only royal not trying to damage family? Farage savages Duk | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Andrew interview: Duke urged to resign by furious students after BBC interview | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Royal news: Why Andrew?s ?car-crash? interview mirrors Charles? ?disaster? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Andrew risks losing patronages and support following Newsnight interview | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Royal shame: ?Buckingham Palace should NOT have been used for Andrew interview? - expert | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Queen news: Prince Andrew and royal family chaos having ?real toll? on worried Monarch | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

The Queen news: Dickie Arbiter reveals Queen's FRUSTRATION at Prince Andrew | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Charities, universities and sponsors review their ties with Prince Andrew over his Jeffrey Epstein interview - ITV News

Double post auto-merged: November 20, 2019, 01:31:31 AM

Election debate: Awkward moment Boris Johnson asked if Prince Andrew is 'fit for purpose' - Mirror Online

Prince Andrew police logs could hold truth on Duke's Pizza Express claims - Mirror Online

Prince Andrew cancelled trip to flood-hit Yorkshire amid Jeffrey Epstein scandal - Mirror Online

Prince Andrew's reputation in tatters as big sponsors and charities dump him - Mirror Online

Prince Andrew made 'unbelievable' racist comments about Arabs, ex-Home Secretary says - Mirror Online

Alison Phillips: I bet arrogant, narcissist Prince Andrew is really sweating now... - Alison Phillips - Mirror Online

Alistair Campbell offers tips to Prince Andrew to sweep 'car-crash' interview under carpet - Mirror Online

Epstein accuser 'assaulted by his female associate' says Prince Andrew was used as bait - Mirror Online

Chuka Umunna blasts Prince Andrew as 'complete disgrace' who 'should face FBI' - Mirror Online

Prince Andrew could be removed as University chancellor after student vote - Mirror Online

Without Prince Philip's iron discipline ?The Firm? is beset by blunders like Andrew's interview - Russell Myers - Mirror Online

Double post auto-merged: November 20, 2019, 01:39:39 AM

Prince Andrew lives a billionaire?s lifestyle on ?270,000 a year ? so where does all his money come from? ? The Sun

The Sun is offering a ?10,000 reward for information on Jeffrey Epstein pal Ghislaine Maxwell ? The Sun

Prince Andrew?s ex wife Sarah Ferguson ?convinced royal to take part in car crash TV interview and tell his truth? ? The Sun

Prince Andrew made ?unbelievable racist camel jokes about Arabs and Saudis at state dinner? says Jacqui Smith ? The Sun

Prince Andrew forced to scrap visit to flood-stricken York as he?s called into crisis talks at Buckingham Palace ? The Sun

Prince Andrew ?named in explosive new Epstein documents that could be made public within weeks?

Prince Andrew interview could wreck Princess Beatrice's wedding next year

Twenty questions the FBI must now ask Prince Andrew about his relationship with paedophile Jeffrey Epstein ? The Sun

Prince Andrew's train wreck interview proves Charles is right to want a slimmed-down monarchy without Harry and Meghan

Double post auto-merged: November 20, 2019, 01:57:12 AM

Prince Andrew's millionaire lifestyle, the sums just don't add up | Daily Mail Online

SARAH VINE: Did Prince Andrew never think of his own daughters? | Daily Mail Online

Sen John Kennedy says 'American people' deserve answers about Epstein's death | Daily Mail Online

Standard Chartered join KPMG and cut ties with Prince Andrew | Daily Mail Online

Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn both REFUSE to back Prince Andrew in leadership debate | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: November 20, 2019, 03:43:51 AM

Mystery of Prince Andrew's lavish lifestyle on 'small pension and allowance from mum' - Mirror Online

Blue Clover

wannable

Extradition, we are waiting for the USA to move. According to lawyer.com it's the only way. There is no case in the UK.

Curryong

Twitter

More bad news for Andrew. Via Richard Palmer. British Telecommunications this time moving away at a rate of knotts.

amabel

Quote from: Blue Clover on November 20, 2019, 03:45:45 AM
The storm is raging at the moment! How can Andrew make this stop?

Prince Andrew's millionaire lifestyle, the sums just don't add up | Daily Mail Online
He can make it stop by apologising for his bad behavour and stupidity and resigning frm royal work. and I think very badly of the queen that she has not insisted on this... If she's horrified by his behaviour, well she isn't showing it...

Curryong

No, she isn't. I think the Queen is bunkered down, in the time-honoured Royal tradition of 'If we all sit very quietly for a week or so  this will all go away.' She's mastered that attitude to perfection. But it didn't with Diana or the War of the Wales's and this very different situation isn't going away either. To be honest  I don't think she quite knows what to do now. Andrew might be digging his heels in, Philip's not around as a sounding board, and Anne and Edward are possibly at a loss as well.

Two Australian Universities have cut ties with Andrew in the wake of the interview.

Two Australian universities sever ties with Prince Andrew charity after Epstein interview | UK news | The Guardian

wannable

She isn't, and when she ever (reacts) does, it takes her too long of a time. Nothing should be done too quickly or too slowly. 

Disclaimer: my opinion is by chance similar to the majority of the commentators in the DM, substract the trolls.  There are others who are so disappointed, the opinion expands to getting rid of the monarchy.

sandy

Sarah Ferguson reportedly advised Andrew to give interview. Although this is listed as one of the links above, Interesting discussion point.

Prince Andrew?s ex wife Sarah Ferguson ?convinced royal to take part in car crash TV interview and tell his truth? ? The Sun

Curryong

According to other articles it was Andrew's Private Secretary who wanted him to do the interview.It has been said she clashed with the newly hired spin doctor who advised against it.

It doesn't really matter who persuaded him. In the end it was Andrew's decision.

However, in almost everything Fergie is her ex's enabler. She has been in enough disasters on her own account that you would think that anyone with any common sense would muse, 'Sarah's advising me to do this, so if I do the opposite I should be OK'.

I certainly wouldn't want to take advice from her under any circumstances, but the two of them seem to inhabit some kind of la la land distinct from normal people who possess moral compasses.

dianab

i doubt the queen wants (or will)  sideline andrew... imo she'll continue supporting him... not sure if charles will get his way this time...

years ago, when come out his friendship with epstein (i think after they were paped together), the queen awarded andrew a medal or whatever that neither charles nor anne had

amabel

Quote from: Curryong on November 20, 2019, 01:21:48 PM
No, she isn't. I think the Queen is bunkered down, in the time-honoured Royal tradition of 'If we all sit very quietly for a week or so  this will all go away.' She's mastered that attitude to perfection. But it didn't with Diana or the War of the Wales's and this very different situation isn't going away either. To be honest  I don't think she quite knows what to do now. Andrew might be digging his heels in, Philip's not around as a sounding board, and Anne and Edward are possibly at a loss as well.

Two Australian Universities have cut ties with Andrew in the wake of the interview.

Two Australian universities sever ties with Prince Andrew charity after Epstein interview | UK news | The Guardian
Andrew probably IS diggng his heels in.. but if he keeps on losing patronages...

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: dianab on November 20, 2019, 02:26:43 PM
i doubt the queen wants (or will)  sideline andrew... imo she'll continue supporting him... not sure if charles will get his way this time...

years ago, when come out his friendship with epstein (i think after they were paped together), the queen awarded andrew a medal or whatever that neither charles nor anne had
Lord knows what this is doing to her. She has always been strong, steadfast, and calm. But the years added up, and I can't help thinking that this episode is awful at her time of life. 

TLLK

Quote from: wannable on November 19, 2019, 08:50:48 PM
He has placed the Monarch in a situation (against the wall), she can tic toc tic toc silence for how long? Until it goes away is not this type of case, her son has been to the 3 Epstein homes as a guest whilst underaged children entered and departed NY, Palm Beach, Virgin Islands.

For now it is being recorded as a very low point with fast whispers from HM Government, the Parliament, worst than the War of The Wales.

I agree this is far worse than the War of the Wales.

Double post auto-merged: November 20, 2019, 04:03:02 PM

Quote from: dianab on November 20, 2019, 02:26:43 PM

Actually Charles and William (later George) are those who are not eligible for it because they're the future monarchs.

amabel

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on November 20, 2019, 03:02:16 PM
Lord knows what this is doing to her. She has always been strong, steadfast, and calm. But the years added up, and I can't help thinking that this episode is awful at her time of life. 
Then she should do something about it...

PrincessOfPeace

According to The Times, the English National Ballet is ?urging? Andrew to quit as patron.

On a side note I can see this patronage being passed on to Catherine.