Andrew and new Epstein Trial

Started by Curryong, July 10, 2019, 01:18:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

Statements from both Amy and ABC.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EInik4GX0AAR-S8?format=jpg&name=900x900

I knew there was something fishy (It wasn't aired, because the ABC lawyers told her and the ABC executives that there was Virginia's accusations with No Sufficient evidence) about her claim to fame. The ABC statement implies the TV station and individuals may have been sued by different parties by mentioning i.e. Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew.  (William and Kate for the fantasy claim of not being able to interview them, lol)

Double post auto-merged: November 06, 2019, 02:12:59 PM

ETA: Her apology to BP is she said what she said because she was frustrated. I think with ABC's statement ''not all are reporting met standards'' , BP will feel it's enough to not pursue further comment.

Disclaimer: I'm all for justice, transparently from any party. 

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: sara8150 on November 06, 2019, 04:00:15 PM
Jeffrey Epstein sex slave Virginia Roberts says Prince Andrew should be in jail in interview | Daily Mail Online
If she is telling the truth (it does sound like she is) I hope she will continue to speak out and not be intimidated. Unfortunately, the rich and powerful have ways the likes of which the rest of us are completely ignorant.

Blue Clover

Yes, I agree. Answers are needed.

wannable

They can Do their first The Bad Prince film for +16 as Disney owns the network.

wannable

More on ABC....

Read here: CBS News Fires Staffer Who Had Access to Leaked Hot Mic Video of Amy Robach Revealing Network Spiked Epstein Story

Basically the staffer who leaked the inside ABC tape was fired, the person had moved to CBS, ABC notified CBS, the later fired the person.  The above article mashes up another alleged ''fake news'' created by ABC years ago during the candidate Donald Trump with the Russians, which caused the market to slump (Dow Jones), henceforth the above statements I linked from both Amy and ABC, generally stating the Epstein story she wanted to put out 3 years ago did not have sufficient evidence to throw it out there to the public, directly in reference to Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew.  Lesson: The sh storm ABC had with the not so evidential breaking news of DT when he was a candidate causing the network to get in deep trouble with the law and a slump in reputation, the favorite word in media to date #fakenews. LOL.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on November 03, 2019, 04:44:01 PM
Last night on an American television channel an attorney for the Epstein family made a case for murder rather than suicide. He noted several factors in the case, including DNA on the necktie, the fact that both guards on duty were asleep, that the video cameras were not functioning, and most of all, the injuries to the neck were not consistent with hanging but are consistent with strangulation. If these things are true we will be hearing a lot more about it.
I bring this up again because I find it very disturbing.  Has anyone else seen this in the news? There hasn't been any other mention of it in any news that I can tell. Why wouldn't SOMEONE be addressing this very disturbing piece of news...if it is bogus, why hasn't someone explained and refuted. If it is true, why isn't anyone mentioning it. I would hate to keep thinking about it if it isn't true...even more, I would hate to see a cover up.

Curryong

Yes, I have seen it on TV. I'm far from a conspiracy theorist but several very odd things were supposedly going in that section where Epstein was being held on the day in question, incidents that  should certainly be investigated. The one thing though that makes me pause about this story is the fact that a lawyer for the Epstein family is involved.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: Curryong on November 11, 2019, 06:59:31 AM
Yes, I have seen it on TV. I'm far from a conspiracy theorist but several very odd things were supposedly going in that section where Epstein was being held on the day in question, incidents that  should certainly be investigated. The one thing though that makes me pause about this story is the fact that a lawyer for the Epstein family is involved.
Yes, I agree. And in this situation that lawyer has mentioned several "facts" that should be easy to confirm or refute. So that is why I am asking why they have not even been mentioned. I have not seen anyone rebutting them. I have not seen anyone discussing them; yet, they are very disturbing and we should be seeing something about them. I, like you, am not a conspiracy theorist (well put, by the way), but when no response is made it makes me very uneasy.

Curryong

Andrew sat down yesterday in BP for a recorded interview with BBC 2 to answer questions about the Epstein matter for the first time. It's a world exclusive. Andrew must be getting desperate about the way he is being perceived nowadays.

Twitter

TLLK

^^^Yes he must be at this point in time. I wonder if there have been other events that have been quietly canceled.

wannable

Very likely, but he tweets daily like if nothing.  The strategy of keep busy (innocent) rather than hide (auto guilty).

sandy

I'm not so sure this sort of interview was a good idea.

sara8150

Prince Andrew speaks publicly about his relationship with paedophile Jeffrey Epstein | Daily Mail Online
He did asked his mom the HM Queen for permission interview

Double post auto-merged: November 15, 2019, 04:16:22 PM

Prince Andrew to address Jeffrey Epstein scandal in no holds barred TV interview | HELLO!

Double post auto-merged: November 15, 2019, 04:18:12 PM

Prince Andrew to talk on TV about his links to Jeffrey Epstein ? Royal Central

Double post auto-merged: November 15, 2019, 04:21:57 PM

Prince Andrew speaks to BBC about his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein - BBC News

Double post auto-merged: November 15, 2019, 04:27:59 PM

Prince Andrew to be quizzed on Epstein in Newsnight special | UK news | The Guardian

Double post auto-merged: November 15, 2019, 04:31:47 PM

Prince Andrew gives BBC world exclusive 'no holds barred' interview over Jeffrey Epstein | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Double post auto-merged: November 15, 2019, 07:53:12 PM

Virginia Roberts' lawyer BLASTS Prince Andrew for talking to BBC over Jeffrey Epstein  | Daily Mail Online

Prince Andrew Gives Interview About His Ties to Jeffrey Epstein | PEOPLE.com

Why has Prince Andrew decided to bare all about his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein? - ITV News

Double post auto-merged: November 15, 2019, 08:00:37 PM

When is the Prince Andrew interview on the BBC? Where to watch interview - Mirror Online

Prince Andrew's secret ploy to protect himself in 'uncomfortable' Jeffrey Epstein interview - Mirror Online

Prince Andrew to break silence on Jeffrey Epstein scandal in ?no holds barred? BBC interview ? The Sun

Double post auto-merged: November 15, 2019, 09:35:10 PM

'Andrew is a true gentleman': Sarah Ferguson praises her ex-husband the Duke of York | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: November 15, 2019, 09:48:46 PM

Sarah Ferguson shares emotional message in support of Prince Andrew ? see what she said | HELLO!

Blue Clover

Prince Andres said that he has "no recollection" of meeting Virginia Roberts. I wonder how this is going to turn out?

Lawyer says Prince Andrew should give interview under OATH | Daily Mail Online

Curryong

There was a famous scandal (and a court case emanating from it) called the Profumo Affair in the UK in the 1960s. One of the girls involved, who had taken part in sex romps at Clivedon, the famous country house where Profumo and others had gathered, when told that Viscount Astor had no recollection of meeting her, remarked 'Well, he would say that, wouldn't he?' That riposte became famous, and is probably applicable here as well.

I'm more and more reminded of that case, with its very young women, sex and older influential men, and lies and corruption, as this thing goes on.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: Curryong on November 16, 2019, 12:15:47 AM
There was a famous scandal (and a court case emanating from it) called the Profumo Affair in the UK in the 1960s. One of the girls involved, who had taken part in sex romps at Clivedon, the famous country house where Profumo and others had gathered, when told that Viscount Astor had no recollection of meeting her, remarked 'Well, he would say that, wouldn't he?' That riposte became famous, and is probably applicable here as well.

I'm more and more reminded of that case, with its very young women, sex and older influential men, and lies and corruption, as this thing goes on.
I've heard about that - it was a famous case, I know. I agree it seems similar, except that in this case there is the possibility of enabling a prison murder followed by a cover up. I hope not, and I'm not saying it's true, but there is a big question and nobody is answering. 

Blue Clover

Quote from: Curryong on November 16, 2019, 12:15:47 AM

Curryong,
That's where I heard that response to an accusation. I remember reading about the Profumo case, it ended badly for a few men involved.

Prince Andrew could do better than simply saying he has no recollection?  :no:  I think it was a mistake not to own up to spending time with this young woman. If he told the truth in that interview, once the public got over the shock he could work to redeem himself. If he is found to be covering the truth, the public may never forgive him. He needs to be very careful about how he handles this situation.

Curryong

It would depend I suppose on how the British public would view a man who was around forty having a romance with a seventeen year old. Some might not be too impressed. And we have to remember the interview of another girl who alleged that she was sitting on the sofa at Epstein's mansion and Andrew was present and touched her breasts. He didn't know her at all.

Considering the reputation that Epstein had a long time prior to 2001 and then his court case, then the wise thing to have done was to have not become friends with this grub in the first place. It's plain from what's come out since that all Epstein wanted (and what the majority of his conversation was about) was girls, (the younger the better), and sex.

To want to even become friendly with someone of that kind and stay with him in his houses where anything went, shows a lack of judgement or character or something, on Andrew's part that is truly staggering.

oak_and_cedar

Why would he do an interview claiming his innocence but not cooperate with government officials? Out of all of this, I think his main concern is not becoming a social pariah. IMO. Too late though.

Curryong

Yes, Sarah, 'a true gentleman' who hangs about with convicted sex offenders. And you yourself have been a recipient of that grubby person's generosity, haven't you? How was the stay on the island and being flown there by private plane? Did you ever pay back that loan he gave you?

And Sarah, it's always best to schmooze an ex who offers you sanctuary in his own Royal home, and who pretends with you for PR that you and he are still in love and going to remarry. Especially when you know perhaps a little too much about his private affairs than has been strictly comfy for him over the years. And the title's always been good for TV or public speaking gigs, hasn't it?

Blue Clover

Quote from: Curryong on November 16, 2019, 02:06:32 AM
It would depend I suppose on how the British public would view a man who was around forty having a romance with a seventeen year old. Some might not be too impressed. And we have to remember the interview of another girl who alleged that she was sitting on the sofa at Epstein's mansion and Andrew was present and touched her breasts. He didn't know her at all.

Considering the reputation that Epstein had a long time prior to 2001 and then his court case, then the wise thing to have done was to have not become friends with this grub in the first place. It's plain from what's come out since that all Epstein wanted (and what the majority of his conversation was about) was girls, (the younger the better), and sex.

To want to even become friendly with someone of that kind and stay with him in his houses where anything went, shows a lack of judgement or character or something, on Andrew's part that is truly staggering.

I agree!  :goodpost: Epstein was a total grub (a new word for me :D ) and Andrew should have stayed away from him.

sara8150

Prince Andrew tells BBC he was being 'honourable' by staying with paedophile Jeffrey Epstein | Daily Mail Online

Sarah Ferguson calls Prince Andrew 'giant of a principled man' amid Jeffrey Epstein sex allegations | Daily Mail Online

Prince Andrew STILL can't remember photo with Jeffrey Epstein's teenage 'sex slave' Virginia Roberts | Daily Mail Online

Princess Eugenie touches down in New York as her father Andrew says he regrets staying in the city | Daily Mail Online

Prince Andrew says he has 'no recollection of ever meeting' Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre | GMA

https://www.today.com/popculture/prince-andrew-says-he-let-royal-family-down-his-relationship-t167417

https://www.today.com/video/prince-andrew-speaks-out-about-his-ties-to-jeffrey-epstein-73588293639

Prince Andrew says he has "no recollection" of meeting Epstein accuser - CBS News

Who is Prince Andrew: Jeffery Epstein-linked royal that has long made headlines - CBS News

I let the royal family down by hanging out with Epstein, Prince Andrew says - CNN

Prince Andrew: The Queen's 'favorite' child embroiled in the Epstein scandal - CNN

Double post auto-merged: November 16, 2019, 05:24:09 PM

Prince Andrew admits 'I let the side down' over friendship with paedophile Jeffrey Epstein

Prince Andrew says he was 'too honourable' in his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein | UK News | Sky News

Prince Andrew: I thought staying with Epstein was 'honourable thing' | UK news | The Guardian

Top lawyer calls Prince Andrew BBC interview 'a catastrophic error' | UK news | The Guardian

Prince Andrew on friendship with Jeffrey Epstein: I let royals down | UK news | The Guardian

Prince Andrew ?not taking it seriously? as interview will ?come back to haunt him? -expert | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Sarah Ferguson says time for Prince Andrew to ?stand firm? against Epstein claims | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Andrew says he ?let down? Queen with Epstein friendship and admits 'daily' anguish | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1205323/prince-andrew-jeffrey-epstein-news-bbc-interview-royal-family-latest-royal-aides-warned

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1205300/Prince-Andrew-Emily-Maitlis-Jeffrey-Epstein-Princess-Beatrice-wedding

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1205156/prince-andrew-epstein-bbc-interview-princess-diana-panorama

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1205122/prince-andrew-jeffery-epstein-scandal-bbc-newsnight-interview-virginia-roberts-royal

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1205157/prince-andrew-jeffery-epstein-scandal-latest-bbc-newsnight-interview-emily-maitlis

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1205129/prince-andrew-epstein-interview-regret-bbc-royal-family-news

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1205084/prince-andrew-interview-bbc-jeffrey-epstein-friendship-emily-maitlis

https://royalcentral.co.uk/uk/york/prince-andrew-says-he-stayed-at-jeffrey-epsteins-mansion-because-in-hindsight-he-was-too-honourable-133499/

https://royalcentral.co.uk/uk/queen/the-queen-gave-her-approval-for-prince-andrew-to-give-tv-interview-133484/

https://royalcentral.co.uk/features/sarah-ferguson-praises-prince-andrews-honesty-ahead-of-his-major-tv-interview-with-emily-maitlis-133467/