Andrew and new Epstein Trial

Started by Curryong, July 10, 2019, 01:18:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess Cassandra

I certainly agree that he should, and of course the attorneys are saying he must....but that will be for the court to decide, not them.

wannable

I believe he made a statement that if he is formally required, he will go. 

Curryong

And just in case people didn't notice, with all the 'concern' of the RF towards Meghan and Harry and the RR's helping with that PR spin, there was a Channel 5 doco on British TV about Andrew participating in orgies on Epstein island. The Telegraph was the only one that had an article about it, with all the 'concern' wafting the Sussexes' way from the so empathetic and kind hearted BRF and British tabloids, so Mummikins was no doubt greatly relieved.

Also, a recent article from an ex MP about the mysterious source of Andrew's wealth over the years, the oligarchs, the uber expensive gold watches, sports cars etc...

But no, no, mustn't forget, the Sussexes are the big problem in the BRF. Forget the association with pedophilia, the vulgar and unfaithful, money-grubbing, merching ex wife, the shadowy friends. Avert your eyes from corruption and its practices by a monarch's son. Just worry about what 'the Sussexes are doing to the monarchy!'

Former MP NORMAN BAKER asks how the Duke of York could buy a ?13million ski chalet | Daily Mail Online

wannable

The problem is Andrew placed the ball to the USA court months ago, officially stating if he was required, he will go. The law hasn't served him, subpoena, warrant so far.

Curryong

His entire reputation is in the toilet in the Court of Public Opinion, and has been for years. It started years ago when stories of his boorishness leaked out. Then he became known as AirMiles Andy and after that broadsheets began doing articles about his friendships with oligarchs and about some very curious sources of his personal wealth.

wannable

My reply had to do with the why Andrew is not discussed. One will see him front page news IF he gets served, that's the real deal. Make him speak at a court hearing.

sandy

Quote from: wannable on October 23, 2019, 04:03:11 AM
The problem is Andrew placed the ball to the USA court months ago, officially stating if he was required, he will go. The law hasn't served him, subpoena, warrant so far.

He denies everything. He did comment on it. Despite the clear evidence he was associating with Epstein

Double post auto-merged: October 23, 2019, 02:27:42 PM

Quote from: Curryong on October 23, 2019, 03:41:45 AM
And just in case people didn't notice, with all the 'concern' of the RF towards Meghan and Harry and the RR's helping with that PR spin, there was a Channel 5 doco on British TV about Andrew participating in orgies on Epstein island. The Telegraph was the only one that had an article about it, with all the 'concern' wafting the Sussexes' way from the so empathetic and kind hearted BRF and British tabloids, so Mummikins was no doubt greatly relieved.

Also, a recent article from an ex MP about the mysterious source of Andrew's wealth over the years, the oligarchs, the uber expensive gold watches, sports cars etc...

But no, no, mustn't forget, the Sussexes are the big problem in the BRF. Forget the association with pedophilia, the vulgar and unfaithful, money-grubbing, merching ex wife, the shadowy friends. Avert your eyes from corruption and its practices by a monarch's son. Just worry about what 'the Sussexes are doing to the monarchy!'

Former MP NORMAN BAKER asks how the Duke of York could buy a ?13million ski chalet | Daily Mail Online

I agree. I see no implications that Andrew must go get help Right Away he's obviously disturbed. Harry complains about the media and he must go Now. For help. One standard for Harry one for Andrew

amabel

Andrew does not need "help".. he needs to be firmly and forcibly retired..

sandy

amabel

Quote from: sandy on October 23, 2019, 02:47:55 PM
I think he could use some help.
what sort of help?  He has done something very foolish and wrong.. He knows that it is wrong and he's too bull headed to admit it or tactily accept that he was in te wrong... and that he should step down from his royal duties.  What sort of help is he supposed to have?

sandy

amabel

I don't understand.  His problems are very different to Harry's.  H is unhappy and depressed.. he can get help for htat.. Andrew is arrogant and wilful and there is no help for that. 

sandy

The accusations?
[mod]@sandy, Points will be given moving forward. I asked you many times to be polite to your fellow posters![/mod]

amabel

Princess Cassandra

One thing I would truly hate to see is that the accused do not all receive equal treatment and punishment. When there are different legal systems, couldn't that happen? And on a different note, it sure looks like Andrew has some "splaining to do", but we have to remember that, although he's been proven guilty in the court of public opinion, he has not been proven guilty as yet in a court of law. 

Blue Clover

Prince Andrew has many friends in high places and they are trying their best to help him, @cassandra I hope justice is served to those who are guilty.

Duke of York Prince Andrew hires investigators to analyse pictures of Epstein and Virginia Roberts | Daily Mail Online

Princess Cassandra

Last night on an American television channel an attorney for the Epstein family made a case for murder rather than suicide. He noted several factors in the case, including DNA on the necktie, the fact that both guards on duty were asleep, that the video cameras were not functioning, and most of all, the injuries to the neck were not consistent with hanging but are consistent with strangulation. If these things are true we will be hearing a lot more about it.

Blue Clover

Wow! It does sound like many people would've been hurt if he ever decided to spill the beans about his friends in high places. I think if they can prove he was murdered, we will hear a lot more about this case. What a sad story!

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: Blue Clover on November 04, 2019, 05:16:19 AM
Wow! It does sound like many people would've been hurt if he ever decided to spill the beans about his friends in high places. I think if they can prove he was murdered, we will hear a lot more about this case. What a sad story!
You are absolutely right, Blue Clover. The attorney mentioned other things, too, like how fast the body was removed. Epstein was far from an exemplary person, but certainly there were many on power trips who availed themselves of his services, and they are just as guilty. There is a lot of corruptness in American politics - those who seek high office are often on a power and money trip and think they are exempt form "the rules". I don't like to think about the dirty laundry mess this could display for all to see, but if indeed he WAS murdered, it must have public exposure if we have any hope to discourage such pernicious and immoral behavior. And will we ever know? Those in high places also influence the press.

wannable

Royals ?threatened ABC over Epstein?
ABC News US is facing questions about its apparent reluctance to air a story about paedophile Jeffrey Epstein and Prince Andrew after a leaked video emerged

Twitter

This is so strange, 3 years ago the British Media (2015) broke the news for days on end, front page for days on end, etc. So now the anchor from USA ABC says basically the Queen threatened them (2015).

She also says she ''couldn't'' interview William and Kate?! Madness.  This couple aren't 'keen' on interviews.

sara8150

Amy Robach: ABC killed Jeffrey Epstein expose due to royals | Daily Mail Online
Cant air televised in America and world in front of monarchy and members of royal family and also victims of Jeffrey Epstein?s but answer is NO!! But the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will not allowed air televised interviews on Duke of York must kept quiet!! Don?t says anything about that 🤐🤫

QuoteA Buckingham Palace spokesperson said this is a matter for ABC.

Amy Robach Explains Leaked Jeffrey Epstein Video | PEOPLE.com

Curryong

If Amy is correct in her assertions that ABC received threats from BP to kill the Epstein/Prince Andrew story,  this is indeed disturbing. It sounds to me that the 'we wouldn't be able to interview William and Kate' is an excuse by executives on a par with the 'who is Epstein, nobody knows him' argument put forward by them.

I would be reluctant to assume that the Palace would act in this way with a foreign broadcaster, but who knows. There are many things done behind the scenes that don't see the light of day for years.

Everyone at BP knows that they can't control the feral British tabloids but officials there may have felt that an aggressive approach from them to an American broadcaster might put executives off enough that the story would be killed for the time being, and that is what seems to have happened.   

Amy's statement that she was given incriminating photographs from Virginia and back up from other girls regarding Andrew is puzzling, considering we have only seen the one now notorious photo of Andrew and Virginia together. Where are the others that haven't been seen?

wannable

Quite, she has no excuse, show it.

BP was requested comment and said its ABC matter. Somehow the defiance tells me Amy is lying.

Blue Clover

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on November 04, 2019, 03:28:38 PM
You are absolutely right, Blue Clover. The attorney mentioned other things, too, like how fast the body was removed. Epstein was far from an exemplary person, but certainly there were many on power trips who availed themselves of his services, and they are just as guilty. There is a lot of corruptness in American politics - those who seek high office are often on a power and money trip and think they are exempt form "the rules". I don't like to think about the dirty laundry mess this could display for all to see, but if indeed he WAS murdered, it must have public exposure if we have any hope to discourage such pernicious and immoral behavior. And will we ever know? Those in high places also influence the press.

I like the way you stated this Princess Cassandra!  :goodpost:

Curryong

Yes, there must be a proper inquiry into what happened to Epstein. Justice demands that the US and indeed British public get some answers. It's all very unsettling. I think most conspiracy theories are just that but the combination of circumstances that occurred at the prison on the day of Epstein's death just don't make sense.