The Iffy-Wiff Club: The Sussexes Legal Action Part 1

Started by Blue Clover, May 24, 2023, 11:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sara8150

Harry admits Spare contradicts evidence at hacking trial - and tries to turn questions on lawyer | Daily Mail Online

JAN MOIR: After five hours of cross-examination one wonders if Prince Harry felt so buoyant | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry accuses Piers Morgan of 'personal attacks and intimidation' | Daily Mail Online

Eight articles that cast doubt on Prince Harry's High Court case | Daily Mail Online

If you think Harry's court case is a marmalade-dropper, read about great-great-great grandfather's! | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry accused of being 'in the realms of total speculation' at hacking trial | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry says newspapers painted him as a 'thicko' | Daily Mail Online

Sherlock Holmes extra re-enacts Harry's court testimony on Sky News | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry Says He'll Facetime with Meghan Markle, Kids After Court

Prince Harry's Witness Statement Has Mistake About Father King Charles

Prince Harry Takes Stand at London Court to Testify Against MGN

Why Prince Harry Hasn't Taken the Stand to Testify Against MGN Yet

Royal fans notice big royal mistake in Prince Harry's witness statement | HELLO!

Prince Harry's bold statements during hacking trial - all the details | HELLO!

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-65818521

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-65827802

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-65819707

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-65822218

Prince Harry to resume evidence in hacking case after blaming tabloids for 'inciting hatred' | UK News | Sky News

Watch reconstructions of key moments from Prince Harry's first day in court | UK News | Sky News

'I'll read about it in his next book' - Piers Morgan hits back at Prince Harry's criticism | UK News | Sky News

Prince Harry court case: Piers Morgan reacts to duke's accusations | UK News | Sky News

US judge hears rightwing thinktank?s challenge over Prince Harry visa | US news | The Guardian

Britain?s government and press at rock bottom, Prince Harry tells court | Prince Harry | The Guardian

Prince Harry's court attack on 'rock-bottom' government | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry says tabloids 'want him to be single' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Curryong

So Piers Morgan has taken a swipe at Harry. So what else is new?

The Piers Morgan btw who has always denied that he knew anything at all about hacking, illegal information gathering, when he was editor of the Mirror. And if you believe that I have a bridge to sell, lol.

The Piers Morgan who has almost daily blasted Harry and Meghan for something or other on his TV show and in articles in tabloids. That Piers Morgan. A Completely unbiased observer.

wannable

Harry will name their most critics, yesterday it was Morgan, today and so far Jobson. Probably next few hours Low and Bower.

wannable

I feel very sorry for MRS. Chelsy Davy, married, with a son.

Harry is totally obsessed with his one true love, yesterday MRS. Chelsy is mentioned 115 times and as I speak he STILL is talking about her, so the media in the room are counting  MRS. Meghan 5.

sara8150

Prince Harry is grilled over 'lap dance' at strip club during London phone hacking trial | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry's phone hacking trial enters second day of duke's evidence | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry tells hacking trial he 'knows of' Omid Scobie | Daily Mail Online

Piers Morgan reacts to Prince Harry's High Court hacking case | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry Arrives at London Court for Second Day on Witness Stand

Prince Harry confirms Meghan Markle hasn't joined him on UK trip | HELLO!

Prince Harry's emotional second day in court ? photos and details | HELLO!

King Charles returns to London amid Prince Harry's court case | HELLO!

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-65832663

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-65818719

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-65831289

Prince Harry in court: William's prank call, strip club visit, and Chelsy Davy break-up - duke faces more questions from Mirror publisher's lawyer |

Who is Jane Kerr? Former Mirror royal editor giving evidence in Prince Harry court case | UK News | Sky News

Prince Harry has no proof Mirror Group journalists hacked phone, court told | Prince Harry | The Guardian

Prince Harry's answers on visa about drug use should be disclosed, US judge hears | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

https://www.itv.com/news/2023-06-07/prince-harry-to-resume-evidence-at-high-court-in-hacking-claim

https://www.itv.com/news/2023-06-06/the-articles-harry-has-complained-about-in-court-case-vs-mirrors-publisher

https://www.itv.com/watch/news/duke-of-sussex-v-mirror-group-newspapers-what-is-the-trial-about/qn01pp5

wannable

I wish H lawyers go bankrupt.

IF H doesn't learn from these sharks, who led him into the wolves den, well....

He is confident he was hacked going to a stripper seedy nightclub due to the 'detailed' article, then the KC Green destroys Harry with a simple read the quotes in plural from the STRIPPER. Like who do you think leaked the news.

Curryong

Prince Harry in court latest: I brought hacking case to stop hate against Meghan - BBC News

Summary

Prince Harry has given evidence for a second day at the High Court, as part of his hacking case against the Daily Mirror publisher
He says he took the case against Mirror Group Newspapers to stop "hate" towards his wife Meghan
Earlier, he told the court he once found a tracking device on the car of his ex-girlfriend, Chelsy Davy
And he questioned how photographers knew he was meeting the late TV star Caroline Flack for dinner in 2009
The Mirror's ex-royal editor was also questioned - she said she can't recall her sources for four of her 10 stories featured in this case
The Mirror denies unlawful methods - and says the stories were obtained through legitimate sources.

Harry has 33 shots - and only one must hit the back of the net

Dominic Casciani
Legal correspondent, reporting from court
While so much of Prince Harry's case comes down to circumstantial evidence (because he alleges direct proof was destroyed) there's a very simple way to look at his chances: he's got 33 of them.

That's the number of sample newspaper articles he's linking to unlawful intrusion into his life.

Think of them as 33 balls at the penalty spot. The Mirror has to save them all.

If just one makes the back of the net, the prince can declare he was a proven victim and he wins at least part of the case.

PrincessOfPeace

All of this predates Meghan by many years. It's also predates the Levinson inquiry. Meghan hasn't been hounded or hacked.  Hounded is Kate on her 25th birthday. Once again, at least to me, it seems Harry just doesn't like negative coverage or fair comment.

wannable

He is also predated in compensation.

I posted in the defunct Sussex Board/Legal thread the UK GOV LEVENSON Guidance and Regulations, which included deadline date to receive compensation (6 years ago deadline). Now, IF the Judge decides to favor him, that will also bring ''new'' discussions with the UK GOV to open the guidance and regulations to 'new' people who wish to demand 'hacking'.

The 'he is doing this for Meghan' ^ as you said is also predated, IF he wants to have a 'media' fight, his best possible would be with the Mark Zuckerberg's of the world who lie in bed with governments and famous people to hide and/or disinform (the real news) to worldwide citizens.  Mark has just been bombarded for the past 6 months - Facebook, Instagram, other owners of i.e. ChatGP for disinformation/misinformation because Elon purchased Twitter and released what the previous owner/management lied with Gov (USA and troubled countries) and 'famous people' too.   I say this as an educated guess/learned, because the UK GOV has already in place the guidance and regulations due to Hacking, which has the name of that Judge ''Levenson''.  The new worldwide problem is Social Media owners who are in bed with X, get paid or have the same idiology with someone - a political or social influencer - then they HIDE the real news. Social Media guidance and regulations do not exist, only what each app rules decide to put in their app for users/memebers.

The BBC article is worded sympathetic with H vs the rest of the UK media who posted his statement and then proceeded to give a critical opinion about him, Meghan and Elton John.

PrincessOfPeace

I'm not a defender of the tabloids. I just don't think he's going to get any satisfaction. He should have settled and moved on. To make this into an almost evangelical crusade is going to drive him insane imo.

wannable

There is no need in the UK to be pro or con with 'tabloids' because there are guidance and regulations in place. IF anyone had an actual hacking case, the person only needs to give it to the police and it will be HM Gov vs x media. Fact.

If Harry had any evidence of any of the 33, the court gives the evidence to the police to investigate, then the police writes their investigation and the most important part, the 'conclusion'. The conclusion in favor or not will be sent back to the court, boom. That is why KC Green asked Harry yesterday 'do you have the list of the hacked phones of the News of The World, that WAS the last hackings and based on all the investigation, etc, etc etc. the new Guidance and Regulations came into force in the UK.

sara8150

DAN WOOTTON: Why is Meghan Markle not telling Prince Harry he's making a fool of himself? | Daily Mail Online

Piers Morgan 'injected' snippets of information into royal stories, Harry's hacking trial hears  | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry tells High Court judge he is not aware of ANY evidence he was hacked by the Mirror | Daily Mail Online

Charles Spencer Shares Supportive Messages for Prince Harry Amid Court Case

Why is Prince Harry not at the High Court today? | HELLO!

Charles Spencer hits out at comment on Prince Harry's 'obsession' with ex Chelsy Davy | HELLO!

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-65842950

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-65838056

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-65838634

Prince Harry court case - latest: Newspaper 'wrongly' suggested Coronation Street star Nikki Sanderson had affair with Manchester United footballer |

Sky News Explains: Prince Harry hacking court case | UK News | Sky News

Prince Harry court case: Ex-Mirror royal reporter Jane Kerr quizzed on private conversation between William and Duke of Sussex | UK News | Sky News

Prince Harry reveals how he speaks with Meghan and children while in UK | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Seven most explosive Prince Harry bombshells revealed after royal grilled in court from ?car chase? to lap dance | The Sun

Prince Harry admits encounter with stripper at London lap dance club in revealing court testimony | The Sun

Prince Harry's five MORE inconsistencies revealed as emotional duke struggles to answer questions over his own claims | The Sun

Blue Clover

Seems like a lot of effort on Harry's part with potentially little in return.

wannable

^^ (several of the linked articles) Charles Spencer seems to be another me me me and only me person defending his nephew Harry, despite all the trash and junk he's done in the past three years.

From The Telegraph

How does he square his gallant protection of one woman with his willingness to throw another to the wolves, and indeed to the tabloids? Pity Chelsy Davy, the Chandleresque blonde whose youthful dalliance with Harry is now known to people who weren?t even born when it happened. Was it right to drag her name into court?
Davy is married, and has a young child. Did it not occur to Harry, who feels every prick of life like a dagger, that revisiting the flora of their affair might distress this blameless person who, unlike Meghan, backed out of the strobe lights? Did he even bother to consult her before he sued?
According to a Davy family friend, he did not.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on June 08, 2023, 10:14:55 PM
^^ (several of the linked articles) Charles Spencer seems to be another me me me and only me person defending his nephew Harry, despite all the trash and junk he's done in the past three years.

From The Telegraph

Where is the link to the actual Telegraph article?

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on June 08, 2023, 03:05:23 PM
There is no need in the UK to be pro or con with 'tabloids' because there are guidance and regulations in place. IF anyone had an actual hacking case, the person only needs to give it to the police and it will be HM Gov vs x media. Fact.

If Harry had any evidence of any of the 33, the court gives the evidence to the police to investigate, then the police writes their investigation and the most important part, the 'conclusion'. The conclusion in favor or not will be sent back to the court, boom. That is why KC Green asked Harry yesterday 'do you have the list of the hacked phones of the News of The World, that WAS the last hackings and based on all the investigation, etc, etc etc. the new Guidance and Regulations came into force in the UK.

Tell that to Dame Doreen Lawrence whose son was murdered and who is now a complainant against the DM along with Elton John, Harry and several others, and appeared with him and the others to observe in March.
And it is not HM Govt which prosecutes cases in criminal courts. It?s the Crown. A subtle difference but nevertheless a real one.

Curryong

As for the Leveson Inquiry the original plan was for the Levenson Inq to take place in phases. IIRC acts by the now defunct News of the World (NOTW) were reviewed as part of Levenson and/or other proceedings but there were also allegations involving other media organizations like The Sun, Daily Mail and The Mirror and they were to be examined IN A LATER PHASE.

IIRC over 200 people, celebrities and non-celebrities, were alleged to have been possible victims of phone hacking / illegal gathering of information.

The media organisations and Barons  lobbied hard to not have subsequent phases of Levenson happen, and if IIRC, the six year rule that's been referred to, also came about from the media bosses lobbying in their own self-interest.

If I am correct and I believe I am,, the six year rule is not established law, rather it stems from media organizations' successful effort to not have allegations against them adjudicated via the Levenson Inquiry and also to limit the time that their accusers have to bring action against them, despite the fact that some of their victims may not know at all, or indeed not know the extent to which that information reported about them was obtained illegally.

Curryong

Curryong

Such as the fact that the columnist Amanda Platell, who had been carrying on about Meghan being jealous lol of Chelsy Davy being mentioned in court by Harry so many times, that in fact the DM columnist had been found guilty previously of libelling Earl Spencer and her tabloid bosses had agreed to pay up rather than defend their lying employee, Ms Platell. That?s right Charles, hit them in their non existent credibility!

And also Spencer?s answer to an observer who must have been blind, deaf and dumb for the last thirty five years asking to be pointed to any instances of Press hacking. The Earl pointed to the millions paid by newspaper groups. I believe it?s about a billion pounds in payouts up to 2023 that the Murdoch Group has been shelling out for, as people being hacked found out and complained.

Princess Diana's Brother Shows Support For Prince Harry Amid Phone Hacking Trial

?In 2017, Mirror Group allegedly agreed to pay "tens of millions" of dollars to dozens of phone hacking victims who settled their claims for damages, The Telegraph reported. The victims who allegedly had their private conversations and messages hacked by journalists reportedly included Lord Archer and his wife Dame Mary, ex-England soccer team manager Kevin Keegan and actress Patsy Kensit.?

wannable

They lost their key witness Gavin who was paid by notw to hack.
The data list was posted yesterday in Twitter. The data list was found by police at the offices of notw.

H lawyers edited an old document like if Gavin had agreed he had hacked for the mirror so he is out. Not in the witness list.

Charles is disappointing. No consideration for Chelsy. Who was not even asked.

Currying I will send you a DM to teach you how to search in the worldwide web how to get the pay per pay telegraph article.

wannable

^ When I write like this, IPhone (walking and at the park with the doggies).

To further expand of H lost key witness, months ago he said the document of H lawyers is fake, it was reported by the UK mass media, the lawyers took him out of the Witness list.

Yesterday late afternoon/early evening, Gavin via his twitter account made serious accusations of Harry.  We have to wait and see the development of this new serious accusations.  He straightforward directly accused Harry of calling the paparazzi as early as turning age 18 to show up at places (like Diana). The accusation is so grave, this Gavin person may be sued OR he want's to be sued to show his proof?!

In reference to Levenson, search in the old legal thread, I posted the UK GOV official version of it.  In that 50plus page pdf document, one can learn what and how, and legislative resolutions from then forward. Hence my previous comments in this new iffy wiff legal thread that IF the Judge favors Harry, it WILL open possibly and very likely NEW resolutions. What could possibly be a new resolution the word 'source (s)'.  In the UK (and USA) journalists do not have to mention who their source (s) is/are, to date it is to keep the source private, not be targeted.  Whistleblower who is not public person, it could be anyone from a janitor to a manager of a 'place', a citizen walking in a park, saw something and so on, it could be a neighbour hearing yelling, it could be many possibilities, like what KC Green showed H, an old email of a Chelsy friend offering info...bubbles?

Curryong

Still predicting total disaster for Harry in his legal cases I see. That?s not the verdict of many of the legal experts on these hacking cases. And the tabloids have been paying out big to their victims for years anyway.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-65838056

Prince Harry survives his high Wire Act, and appeared relaxed and chatty with his lawyers, even joking about having FaceTime with Meghan and his children.

?When some of these stories were being published 20 years ago, the Daily Mirror was selling 2 million copies a day, while the most recent ABC circulation figures show sales of about 280,000.? End Quote.

Good. The sooner more of these vile tabloid monstrosities go into history the better. The Express is probably next to fade into obscurity.

My guess is that Harry has probably been staying with Elton John and his family in London.

wannable

We will have to wait and see the new developments or the Judge's outcome, some lawyers say in 2 weeks, others say in September.