Royal Exes-Spouses and significant others

Started by sara8150, January 13, 2017, 05:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

Rose Farquhar and George Gemmell had their winter wedding tonight.

DM pictures of Prince William and Guy Pelly

William attends wedding of former girlfriend Rose Farquhar for an evening of fun with friends | Daily Mail Online

The bride looks lovely with the proper! winter wedding dress, the groom is in a kilt.

Curryong

I have to say I LOVE Rose?s wedding dress. Elegant AND snug and cosy. And it isn?t necessary to always have a veil. This outfit shows it. But then I?m prejudiced. I had flowers in my hair for my first wedding in October in the early 1970s and nothing on my head except a nice hairdo for my second on a Aussie summer?s day nearly 23 years ago!

Macrobug67

TLLK

Quote from: Curryong on December 17, 2022, 10:42:49 PM
I have to say I LOVE Rose?s wedding dress. Elegant AND snug and cosy. And it isn?t necessary to always have a veil. This outfit shows it. But then I?m prejudiced. I had flowers in my hair for my first wedding in October in the early 1970s and nothing on my head except a nice hairdo for my second on a Aussie summer?s day nearly 23 years ago!

It's a lovely winter gown and I  wish there were more weddings during this season. 

TLLK

Glad that Cressida and Harry were able to finally have their baby. It must have been a terrible time for them as they struggled to conceive.

TLLK

Dara Huang (Edo Mappelli-Mozzi's former fiance and the mother of their child) has shared her views on son Wolfie attending school in the UK rather than the U.S.A and gun purchasing laws in the U.S.

Mother of Princess Beatrice's six-year-old stepson Wolfie 'glad' he is being sent to school in UK | Daily Mail Online

QuoteThe American mother of Princess Beatrice's stepson has voiced her relief that the six-year-old will be educated in Britain rather than America, where she fears he could have become yet another victim of a school shooting. 

Dara Huang was engaged to interior designer Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, 39, before he married the King's niece Princess Beatrice, 34.

Miss Huang, an architect, voiced her gratitude that Christopher Woolf Mapelli Mozzi, or 'Wolfie' as he is known, is being educated in this country rather than her native America.

'I'm glad my son doesn't go to school in the USA,' Dara declared online. 'I can sleep at night knowing he won't die at his desk tomorrow morning.'

Her son has been welcomed warmly into the Royal Family, joining the King and Queen on their walk to church at Sandringham on Christmas Day.  

wannable

I like her, a true independent woman, who knew how to 'use' her privilege. Her dad was a scientist at Nasa, upper middle class family, decided to get those grades to finish it at Harvard. Has worked for the top 10 architecture firms in the world, not 1 but 3. Raised in Florida, has kept Florida as her 'home' address. 

I like her thoughts about guns in the USA, and despite her privilege and I'm sure she knows that 91% of the US population of students are registered in public schools, and she (her Taiwanese family) are the 9% of students/family that afford private school, speaks out about the situation in ref to the question about her son/UK living. School shooting 94 % public/6 % private.

LouisFerdinand

What is the name of Cressida and Harry Wentworth Stanley's son?