Harry and Megan Relationship

Started by SophieChloe, January 09, 2017, 06:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eri

Interesting that when she finally appears she is in a different Continent than him ... still to see any proof those two are anything more  than a casual fling gone wrong for Prince Dim ... her PR is hustling very hard to keep her in the news ... too bad they still can't get Harry to be photographed with her and act like an actual boyfriend ...

Lady Deb

Quote from: SueElen on February 27, 2017, 10:41:50 AM
Her main problem, which can cost her a title and husband is insecurity... she is restless and insecure and that is why she looks so awful.

I dislike strongly girls who behave differently when they are not with theirs boyfriends, like she does... when she is with him, no gyms, no paps walks daily-florist trip only- , silence... can do without gym perfectly...when she is back, paps walk organized by her pr  and marketing consultant

...anyway, wedding of the Harry's friend is in March so hope to see if she goes or not...

Just because we didn't see Meghan and Harry attending a gym in London doesn't mean that they didn't go. She could have attended the gym there everyday for all we know. Just because there wasn't pictures of Harry yesterday, doesn't mean that he was locked up in KP feeling glum either. British tabloids pay for pictures, all Meghan is doing is her normal routine and others are capitalizing from it.

SueElen

Unfortunately for her, paps strolls to and from gym are her only opportunities, eve her friend Pryanka attended  the Oscar's last night but she was absent from all Bafta, Cezar, grammy, Oscars... she is nobody at that world...

Even Kardashian who have better gym equipment at home than the actual gym
Uses opprurtunity for the papa stroll...

Even mama June dresses better than her and they are similar age hahaha and she is definitely more poular and known than Meghan

Eri

It's hilarious to read some make it seem like the lack of pictures or the fact they have NEVER been sighted ANYWHERE together by Twitter or Instagram  in the era of Insta stories and such is normal in a City like London of all places  :ugh: ... saying that is possible especially since we now have pictures of her in Toronto is like trying to sell me a Bridge ... I have a feeling he has gotten rid of her a looooong time ago and the bomb will drop pretty soon ... all his mayor break ups are given by his team to the press between April and May ...

Maria5583

Quote from: Lady Deb on February 26, 2017, 10:39:40 PM
Harry wasn't dating Meghan 3 years ago so it makes sense that paps were not taking pictures of her from that time. I'd guess the paps weren't there either when Meg was out of town. The Daily Fail and other tabloids weren't writing foolish 'Meghan missing Harry' articles until recently either.

Last week, there were all the complaints that Meg was hiding away, not living life. And now that she is back to her normal routine and the paps know where to wait and to get the picture somehow it's her fault.

None of these tabloids and magazines are forced to print the pictures, they're doing it to make money and write foolish articles. Click bait! And no one is forced to read the articles either. I also go to one of the most expensive gyms in my city, fortunately for me, my employer gives a nice discount to attend it.

I meant that Toronto is not  known for paps but she seems to find them. I would not spot her now on the streets. She is so plain compared to his previous girlfriends. The gym is also a distance from where she lives but the paps always seem to know where she will be. :teehee:

Eri

^ But they couldn't find her in London ... let's get real here ... no way this will last if they are still together especially since she refuses to move to London because she knows her so called relationship with Prince Dim has no future ...

Lady Deb

^ Other than his official engagements, Harry has not seen in London either. Anyway, since you and other posters think she is 'so plain', maybe no one noticed her when she was out and about.

Eri

^ Harry was not seen in London other than his official engagements? What are you saying there? He was in LONDON ... I am confused ... anyways ... if it continues like this they will break up very soon a transatlantic relationship didn't work with Chelsy and it won't work with this one either ... the main reason it didn't work was because Harry was used to being a "free agent" most of the time and when Chelsy was in Town she was seen as the "nagging girlfriend" in the way of his Friday nights and that is why they broke up every time she stayed in London for more than two weeks ... it will happen with Megan too ... other than that ... given that her PR is on overdrive keeping her linked to Harry because he won't show up ANYWHERE with her I say someone who is desperate enough to wear rings, necklaces  dropping hints she is still sleeping with Prince Dim she would be pictured in London if she was ... like it happened when she was ACTUALLY there ...

Trudie

@Eri now Chelsy was the nagging girlfriend. Chelsy and Harry dated in their twenties and it lasted years. During that time Harry was in the military and Chelsy had her goal of becoming a Lawyer. As Chelsy matured and achieved her goals she saw how her life would be stifled if she and Harry married especially as she was just starting her career and now she is designing Jewelry. Meghan has established her career and is mature as is Harry both are in their thirties and know what they want.

Meghan doesn't live in London she is based in Toronto. Autumn Phillips was in the same situation she wasn't papped in England during her courtship with Peter she was papped in Canada once she became known as his girlfriend. The media knows a good headline and the headline is better when they are apart then when they are together.

TLLK

sandy

Quote from: Eri on February 28, 2017, 01:12:49 PM
^ Harry was not seen in London other than his official engagements? What are you saying there? He was in LONDON ... I am confused ... anyways ... if it continues like this they will break up very soon a transatlantic relationship didn't work with Chelsy and it won't work with this one either ... the main reason it didn't work was because Harry was used to being a "free agent" most of the time and when Chelsy was in Town she was seen as the "nagging girlfriend" in the way of his Friday nights and that is why they broke up every time she stayed in London for more than two weeks ... it will happen with Megan too ... other than that ... given that her PR is on overdrive keeping her linked to Harry because he won't show up ANYWHERE with her I say someone who is desperate enough to wear rings, necklaces  dropping hints she is still sleeping with Prince Dim she would be pictured in London if she was ... like it happened when she was ACTUALLY there ...

How did she "drop" hints she was sleeping with him?

Eri

Quote from: Trudie on February 28, 2017, 02:46:17 PM
@Eri now Chelsy was the nagging girlfriend. Chelsy and Harry dated in their twenties and it lasted years. During that time Harry was in the military and Chelsy had her goal of becoming a Lawyer. As Chelsy matured and achieved her goals she saw how her life would be stifled if she and Harry married especially as she was just starting her career and now she is designing Jewelry. Meghan has established her career and is mature as is Harry both are in their thirties and know what they want.

Meghan doesn't live in London she is based in Toronto. Autumn Phillips was in the same situation she wasn't papped in England during her courtship with Peter she was papped in Canada once she became known as his girlfriend. The media knows a good headline and the headline is better when they are apart then when they are together.
I didn't say she was nagging what I DID say is that she might have looked like it to Harry given that it seems she was pretty assertive the few times they were actually together for more that two weeks and that was a change of passe for Harry who was alone most of the time ... as for the current one ... as I once said she is in a no win situation if she stays in Toronto he will forget about her pretty soon and if she moves to the other side of the World without any solid ground she risks because the man child gets bored easily ...

Cat00

^
Laughing a lot of people who are worried that Harry and Meghan don't appear almost together. I think it's great, because the more they keep the discreet romance , the more serious must be, Harry wants to protect her from the press and troll comments, he cares about her, he said the whole world that he's dating her, so... :P

Nightowl

^
Isn't that the truth..........I think it is great that they are somehow found a way to avoid the media circus and all the nosey people that want to know everything......taking the time to see if they fit togerher, could or will make a life together, sharing goals, and working for the firm.........all these things must come before the idiots in the media give their 2 cents..........what an intelligent and thoughtful man Prince Harry is, he is doing it his way and the he..ll with everyone else....way to go Harry!

amabel

If Harry were intelligent he would have stayed in the Army till he was ready to be needed for full time royal duties... And the relationship with Megan is IMO no differnet to his other ones and wont last.

Eri

He wants to protect her? Like REALLY? Megan is a 35 years old z list celeb who just a couple of Months ago would have killed for the attention she is getting now and has her fellow z list cast mates use Harry to promote their until now obscure TV Show ... what is HILARIOUS here is the EXCUSES that some are making to why she is send packing after two or three weeks to Toronto ... Prince Dim is using her for we all know what and will give her the boot pretty soon ... she knows it too being a woman of the World and that is why she has been milking this so called relationship for all that is worth ...

Lady Deb

Quote from: Nightowl on March 02, 2017, 05:46:54 AM
^
Isn't that the truth..........I think it is great that they are somehow found a way to avoid the media circus and all the nosey people that want to know everything......taking the time to see if they fit togerher, could or will make a life together, sharing goals, and working for the firm.........all these things must come before the idiots in the media give their 2 cents..........what an intelligent and thoughtful man Prince Harry is, he is doing it his way and the he..ll with everyone else....way to go Harry!

I totally agree. IMO, I also think that it seems to have made sense for Harry to leave the army when he did. He has since worked hard for his charities and brought great attention to Sentebale and the Invictus Games. Both charities have made great impact on all those involved and have improved the lives of many.

It seems what Harry and Meghan have found is very special and I'm glad they've made the time to nurture their relationship and just sneak out info when they want to. As Harry said, it's their life. Tabloids and other naysayers can come up with all of the negative and petty stories and comments  they want, it doesn't matter at all.

Suits may have been and is still unknown to many, however over the years, they've had millions of viewers, me included, and there are very few television shows that have lasted for 7 years. That is a huge accomplishment, congratulations to the cast, crew and producers of the show. So what if a cast member refers to Harry and Meghan while promoting the show. The show has been on TV way longer than PH and MM relationship so they were doing something good long before. Some people are just coming up with lame excuses just to be negative and because they didn't know about Suits before.

Curryong

Harry has apparently landed in Jamaica for Tom Inskip's wedding. No sign of Meghan yet, though.

Prince Harry in Jamaica for wedding | News | Jamaica Gleaner

amabel

Oh God will this stuff never end?  Time for him to move on to some other actress

Yale

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry at friend's wedding  | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry 'shows girlfriend Meghan Markle off publicly' at his close pal's wedding in Jamaica

Harry's gang: Who's who in the Prince's inner circle - and will Meghan Markle fit in?

@amabel AND "NO" IT WON'T EVER END BECAUSE I AM GOING TO KEEP RUBBING IT IN:  HARRY AND MEGHAN--- CHEERING THEM ON!! AND INSTEAD OF ADVISING HARRY TO MOVE ON, TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE THINGS ARE NOT GOING DOWNHILL BUT CONTINUING TO  PROGRESS FOR THIS COUPLE.

Curryong

^ Why don't you tell us what you REALLY think, Yale!  :D

Yale

Quote from: Curryong on March 04, 2017, 02:20:42 AM
^ Why don't you tell us what you REALLY think, Yale!  :D

If I told her what I REALLY wanted to say, your mouths would opened wide from the shock trust me.  That was me being nice in that response.

v_voom

Cute pic from an instagram account called 'royalty with jam'. So happy for them!😍😍😍
Instagram
Proud Eurasian girl in London! ;)

amabel

I thought that using capitals was considered shouting and being rude

Curryong

Yale is very excited at the moment, so I hope you'll excuse her and her capitals!  :wink: