Kate pregnant again?

Started by Jenee, July 02, 2014, 05:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenee

According to In Touch magazine's front cover, William and Kate are expecting baby #2... It's probably a load of crap, but now that George is close to a year old, they are probably thinking about having another one.
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

FanDianaFancy

I predict they  will have another baby when he is  a  good  2. Close in age, but  still gives them time to enjoy just him. K and P  and their brother are all close in age.  W and H are close too. 

None are a year  apart  but  still close  enough to   have  been  good  friends, things in common  all through their lives starting from youth.

The papers  are  want to put  out this story  there  in Brit  to be the first  to ahve the news.

Really  the media, they should give it  a rest.

DaFluffs

Meh... she really serves no other useful purpose......

Rebound

^^ Wow. Really?    :no:

I wonder what you think of my handicapped son. No useful purpose?

DaFluffs

Oh dear.... argumentative perhaps?

I was only referring to Kate and specifically to this thread.  Any extrapolation of my opinion to others is would not be logical.

cinrit

Just like the first time, the media will continue to occasionally declare Kate pregnant until she really is.  And then they'll rush to say, "I told you so!!" :lol:

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Rebound

I think it's pretty obvious that some people are prone to exaggerate about Kate.

But to say someone serves no useful purpose except having a baby--now that is argumentative and unreasonable. It isn't confined to this thread when you say "she really serves no other useful purpose." That takes it outside this "baby #2" thread and refers to her whole life. EVERYONE has multiple useful purposes, from the beggar on the street to kings and queens.

Words have consequences in people's real lives, even if we are anonymous here.

Limabeany

I think she might be, her hair and skin look really awful, could be hormones, or nothing, but she will be trying soon, it beats working for her... What a waste of an amazing platform on that woman...  :no:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Lothwen

Kate's been pregnant ever since she left the hospital with George
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

Limabeany

Ever since she married...
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Inge Jones

...and probably before.

Trudie

Well lets put things in to perspective as a wife to the heir to the heir her biggest purpose is to produce and heir and spare to continue the line of succession however, Why does the media have to keep speculating? William and Kate will announce a second pregnancy IMO with in the next 2 years and really when she becomes pregnant or they decide to expand their family is between them and not the media and public.

TLLK

^^^Very true and like every royal woman that speculation will carry on for years. My own belief is that they'll have one when George is closer to two.

Inge Jones

If she is in early pregnancy now (too early to announce publicly) then George *will* be closer to 2 when she has it.

Jenee

^true!  Given that William and Kate are both in their 30s I can't imagine why they would wait. The older you get, the harder it is!
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Macrobug

I imagine #2 will come along in the next 18 months or so. 
GNU Terry Pratchett

cate1949

If there is going to be a second baby they had best get on with it.  So I would say in a year or so.  Consider how silly it is to talk about babies when 1) Will hasn't even decided on his job yet and 2) they haven't got Anmer Hall finished.  Normal they are not.

Macrobug

GNU Terry Pratchett

TLLK

^^^Don't envy royal ladies and the stork watch at all. :(

Princessinwaiting

Palace:"The Duchess of Cambridge has not spoken to Jessica Hay for very many years" (not that anyone believed her) http://t.co/7NHp4mJ0BW

via http://twitter.com/britishroyals (viabritishroyalstweets)
:Lothwen: :snob:

PrincessOfPeace

Nope. Jessica Hay is just attention seeking as usual.

Canuck

I don't believe Jessica Hay has any kind of inside track on W&K info.  She made a guess most people were making last time around (that Kate would get pregnant right after the Jubilee tour), but she hasn't been right on anything else.  She guessed the wedding date wrong.  She told stories about Kate's school times that she either had to retract or were shown to be untrue.  She spread a "Carole will be the nanny story" that was wrong. 

I think they were friends (but not all that close) at Marlborough and haven't been in touch in ages.  She wasn't invited to the wedding, so I hardly think Kate's calling her up to tell her about peeing on a drugstore pregnancy test and telling Will the news over shepherd's pie -- details Jessica Hay says she was privy to last time around. 

Macrobug

Jessica Hay seems to me to be unbalanced.  I feel sorry for her.  What I don't understand is why the media keep thinking she is an inside source when she has been proven wrong over and over.
GNU Terry Pratchett

SophieChloe

She is not the first, nor the last, to be making a pretty penny or two off the back of W&K.  Ahem, her own Sister is not shy in coming forward on that score. 
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Canuck

Say what you will about Pippa, but I don't remember her ever giving information about W&K to the media.  Ever.  She's certainly trying to sell HERSELF, but that's very different than selling her sister and brother-in-law's private information.