The Late QEII and the late DoE birthdays, anniversaries and personal milestones

Started by PrincessOfPeace, April 18, 2020, 11:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

The couple have trashed H family, an open invitation to attend then not be spoken any kind of significant conversation just to be sold to the highest US bidder - lies, recollections may vary and what not, plus their poor behaviour of taking videos and pictures inside property breaking society rules of asking permission to the host if it's okay to take them, sell it, etc.

ETA: We shall see IF the anniversary will be done both publicly and privately. Whichever way, IMO at least Harry should receive an invite, M no - her pressuring behaviour towards a weak Husband insisting on going to HMQEII deathbed is unacceptable, other than my above paragraph comment.  I am 100% sure she'd create a soap opera and drama.

wannable

Quote from: wannable on August 05, 2023, 01:12:14 PM
The couple have trashed H family, an open invitation to attend then not be spoken any kind of significant conversation just to be sold to the highest US bidder - lies, recollections may vary and what not, plus their poor behaviour of taking videos and pictures inside property breaking society rules of asking permission to the host if it's okay to take them, sell it, etc.

ETA: We shall see IF the anniversary will be done both publicly and privately. Whichever way, IMO at least Harry should receive an invite, M no - her pressuring behaviour towards a weak Husband insisting on going to HMQEII deathbed is unacceptable, other than my above paragraph comment.  I am 100% sure she'd create a soap opera and drama.

The above in bold (my comment) and Lady C says nobody in the family want to be in the same room.  The Open invitation does exist - always to everyone.  Apparently full house, cousins of Charles some will, others won't due to fragile age/health. She says there will be something private in ref. to HMQEII anniversary.

sara8150

Yes im agreed with you Harry and Meghan?s drama is unacceptable behavior but King Charles makes decisions to banned Sussex for good

sara8150

Quote from: wannable on August 05, 2023, 04:15:01 PM
The above in bold (my comment) and Lady C says nobody in the family want to be in the same room.  The Open invitation does exist - always to everyone.  Apparently full house, cousins of Charles some will, others won't due to fragile age/health. She says there will be something private in ref. to HMQEII anniversary.

Yes i have agreed with you kept low profile on QEII death anniversary and no drama about her death anniversary same late Diana,Princess of Wales always kept low profile and also late Prince Philip?s death anniversary low profile but no drama about that kept private

Curryong

Palace source denies that the Sussexes were disinvited to any memorial ceremony or commemoration. In fact they state that the Sun?s report is ?inaccurate?. They also deny that any such ceremony is planned. 

Buckingham Palace Addresses Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's "Snub" From Queen's Memorial

A source at Buckingham Palace denies a British tabloid?s claim that Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan were not invited to a royal memorial marking one year since the death of Queen Elizabeth II.

The Sun alleged today that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex were ?snubbed? from a royal family event paying tribute to the late monarch, who died at 96 years old last September.

The tabloid reported that there was no ?outreach? between senior members of the royal family and the Sussexes, though Harry and Meghan will be in Europe next month for the 2023 Invictus Games. The outlet additionally claimed that disgraced Prince Andrew and his ex-wife, Sarah Ferguson, would be among those guests invited to the memorial.

However, a palace source tells Bazaar.com that those rumors are ?inaccurate.?

?[There are] no plans for any public event?or indeed for any private family gathering?to mark the anniversary,? the source says. ?Reports today suggesting otherwise are inaccurate.?

wannable

Between Harpers Bazar non royal reporter to The Sun's yes royal reporter (like it or not, but he is in the rota)...let's see what happens. BUT I do feel there will be something ''private''.

Anyway why would the Sussexes want to go? and be surrounded by people they trashed? at Balmoral? where the allegedly dislike so much.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on August 06, 2023, 02:31:49 PM
Between Harpers Bazar non royal reporter to The Sun RR....let's see what happens. BUT I do feel there will be something ''private''.

Anyway why would the Sussexes want to go?

I didn?t say they would want to go. However tabloids like the Sun printing shady stories about ?snubs? and ?no invites? to non existent ceremonies just make their journalists look like idiots when a Palace spokesperson comes out and denies their lies. And Harpers Bazaar went to the source and asked.

sara8150

Quote from: Curryong on August 06, 2023, 02:35:47 PM
I didn?t say they would want to go. However tabloids like the Sun printing shady stories about ?snubs? and ?no invites? to non existent ceremonies just make their journalists look like idiots when a Palace spokesperson comes out and denies their lies. And Harpers Bazaar went to the source and asked.

Up to Buckingham Palace and Kensington Palace makes decisions to not invite Sussex for good reasons but King Charles and William,Prince of Wales makes decisions not invite Duke of Sussex due bombshell of book last January 2023 and Netflix last December 2022 but Buckingham Palace kept silent about that not mention

sara8150

Quote from: Curryong on August 06, 2023, 02:17:28 PM
Palace source denies that the Sussexes were disinvited to any memorial ceremony or commemoration. In fact they state that the Sun?s report is ?inaccurate?. They also deny that any such ceremony is planned. 

Buckingham Palace Addresses Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's "Snub" From Queen's Memorial

A source at Buckingham Palace denies a British tabloid?s claim that Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan were not invited to a royal memorial marking one year since the death of Queen Elizabeth II.

The Sun alleged today that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex were ?snubbed? from a royal family event paying tribute to the late monarch, who died at 96 years old last September.

The tabloid reported that there was no ?outreach? between senior members of the royal family and the Sussexes, though Harry and Meghan will be in Europe next month for the 2023 Invictus Games. The outlet additionally claimed that disgraced Prince Andrew and his ex-wife, Sarah Ferguson, would be among those guests invited to the memorial.

However, a palace source tells Bazaar.com that those rumors are ?inaccurate.?

?[There are] no plans for any public event?or indeed for any private family gathering?to mark the anniversary,? the source says. ?Reports today suggesting otherwise are inaccurate.?

Yes Duke of York and Sarah,Duchess of York among invite for one year anniversary of death HM Queen Elizabeth?s but Sussex not invite due drama for weeks,months and years and insult his members of royal family,his books and Netflix but King Charles and Prince of Wales makes decisions is FINALIZED!! But im sure Harry need kept his mouth shut up!! 🤐

sara8150

Harry and Meghan 'left out of Royal gathering' to mark Queen's death | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
Sussex not invite to Balmoral on one year anniversary of death on HM Queen Elizabeth?s per Buckingham Palace,King Charles and Prince of Wales

Curryong

Well, a Palace spokesman said the exact opposite only a day ago. So the Express is copying and pasting from the Sun as tabloids often do.

And another Palace  spokesman said last week that Charles and Camilla will be celebrating the one year anniversary day quietly at Birkhall, just as the late Queen did on the anniversary of her father?s death at Sandringham.

Meanwhile Harry and his cousins Beatrice and Eugenie are regularly in touch and talk often.

Prince Harry still 'the best of friends' with cousins Beatrice and Eugenie despite family | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Nightowl

I agree 1,000% with your comments and least we forget that *Horrible courtesy of Megan making fun of HM* while sitting on her sofa. HM showed her country love, loyalty, kindness, she kept her word and Megan knows nothing about being a decent human being with any of those characters that make a decent human being.  Meghan to me is very insecure for she is always wanting to be first to be seen even putting Harry behind her when she met the king of Morocco. Being insecure shows that a person has to always put themselves first ahead of others.......

sara8150

Quote from: Nightowl on August 07, 2023, 12:24:47 AM
I agree 1,000% with your comments and least we forget that *Horrible courtesy of Megan making fun of HM* while sitting on her sofa. HM showed her country love, loyalty, kindness, she kept her word and Megan knows nothing about being a decent human being with any of those characters that make a decent human being.  Meghan to me is very insecure for she is always wanting to be first to be seen even putting Harry behind her when she met the king of Morocco. Being insecure shows that a person has to always put themselves first ahead of others.......

Yes im completely agreed with you but Harry and Meghan know better not tell all interview on the Netflix and also Harry?s memoir humiliation on his own members of the royal family and expect his father King Charles and his brother Prince William that not okay!!

When Harry wrote his book and he sold his soul according to express says
'Sold his soul': Harry's bombshell book kills off hopes of reconciliation with his family | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Curryong

Quote from: sara8150 on August 07, 2023, 02:44:24 AM
Yes im completely agreed with you but Harry and Meghan know better not tell all interview on the Netflix and also Harry?s memoir humiliation on his own members of the royal family and expect his father King Charles and his brother Prince William that not okay!!

When Harry wrote his book and he sold his soul according to express says
'Sold his soul': Harry's bombshell book kills off hopes of reconciliation with his family | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Yes, the Express knows everything! In fact their royal correspondents are with members of the RF day and night, in fact have meals with them, spend afternoons chatting and tuck up in bed with them at night, lol!

They?re a tabloid, nothing more nothing less. And everybody in Britain knows that tabloids make things up about royals and people in the public eye when there?s no gossip from underlings to be had. Nobody believes half their rubbish!

As for ?sold his soul? about Harry that was a quote from one person, Phil Dampier. This is what Phil Dampier (that supreme royal authority, what a laugh!) says in this very article about the Coronation.

?Mr Dampier, a respected royal authority, added: ?Up until this point I thought Charles would invite Harry to his Coronation, but I personally think he has now crossed a line and the time has surely come for him to take action.? End Quote.
Er, Mr Dampier, Your Royal Knowing Nothingness, Harry was a guest, present at his father?s Coronation. So much for his inside knowledge!

Nightowl

^
Regardless of what any tabloid or media have said about the Sussex's, it is WHAT THEY DID, their actions, their behavior, their lying, their bad mouthing the royal family and the very country Harry was born into as a British Royal Prince.  not everything is about what the tabloids have said or done.  It came from their mouths, their statements, their interviews, their reality show, the book, decisions to go out into the world and mouth off HATE that has shocked people still.

That *Curtsey* that Meghan did was so disgusting that it made her look like a stupid fool, does anyone really think that makes Meghan look good or show what a decent woman she is  to a 96 year old  woman? Make fun of an 96 year old woman it shows her TRUE CHARACTER. Who in their right mind does that to a woman who welcomed her into the family, gave them a wedding of their dreams, and continued to give till they RAN AWAY to another country.  Harry is a spoiled brat, full of his own importance without a thought to anyone but himself.

Their actions is the highest form of *BETRAYAL*  to a family and country I have ever seen. And  Harry sat there and did nothing but smirk.........he is a total loser. 

There IS no GOING back for who would ever trust them again.

Nightowl

Quote from: Curryong on August 07, 2023, 03:09:47 AM
Yes, the Express knows everything! In fact their royal correspondents are with members of the RF day and night, in fact have meals with them, spend afternoons chatting and tuck up in bed with them at night, lol!

They?re a tabloid, nothing more nothing less. And everybody in Britain knows that tabloids make things up about royals and people in the public eye when there?s no gossip from underlings to be had. Nobody believes half their rubbish!

As for ?sold his soul? about Harry that was a quote from one person, Phil Dampier. This is what Phil Dampier (that supreme royal authority, what a laugh!) says in this very article about the Coronation.

?Mr Dampier, a respected royal authority, added: ?Up until this point I thought Charles would invite Harry to his Coronation, but I personally think he has now crossed a line and the time has surely come for him to take action.? End Quote.
Er, Mr Dampier, Your Royal Knowing Nothingness, Harry was a guest, present at his father?s Coronation. So much for his inside knowledge!

Yes that is Phil Dampier's opinion of what Harry did, and yes when looking at the situation that is just what Harry did, he SOLD  his soul for MONEY, no taking that back either for those were Harry's decisions for the world to see.

As far as the Coronation goes, just what kind of guest was Harry, he sat with some family yet who buddies up to him there?  Maybe there was some small talk about nothing that he would take back to Ca or put in a book or another TV interview for who would ever trust him again. He looked totally miserable, like he wanted to be elsewhere and he should of just stayed in Ca for all the good it did him.  He is a total outcast now even if the York girls talk to him for they also have to be very careful what they say to him....*when a person gossips about someone the funny thing is that it always comes back, so be careful what you wish for*

sara8150

Quote from: Curryong on August 07, 2023, 03:09:47 AM

Yes not without King Charles?s authority for invite his son Duke of Sussex events not Phil Damper!!

sara8150

Quote from: Nightowl on August 07, 2023, 05:33:18 AM
Yes that is Phil Dampier's opinion of what Harry did, and yes when looking at the situation that is just what Harry did, he SOLD  his soul for MONEY, no taking that back either for those were Harry's decisions for the world to see.

As far as the Coronation goes, just what kind of guest was Harry, he sat with some family yet who buddies up to him there?  Maybe there was some small talk about nothing that he would take back to Ca or put in a book or another TV interview for who would ever trust him again. He looked totally miserable, like he wanted to be elsewhere and he should of just stayed in Ca for all the good it did him.  He is a total outcast now even if the York girls talk to him for they also have to be very careful what they say to him....*when a person gossips about someone the funny thing is that it always comes back, so be careful what you wish for*

I?m agreed with you

sara8150

Quote from: Nightowl on August 07, 2023, 03:37:28 AM
^
Regardless of what any tabloid or media have said about the Sussex's, it is WHAT THEY DID, their actions, their behavior, their lying, their bad mouthing the royal family and the very country Harry was born into as a British Royal Prince.  not everything is about what the tabloids have said or done.  It came from their mouths, their statements, their interviews, their reality show, the book, decisions to go out into the world and mouth off HATE that has shocked people still.

That *Curtsey* that Meghan did was so disgusting that it made her look like a stupid fool, does anyone really think that makes Meghan look good or show what a decent woman she is  to a 96 year old  woman? Make fun of an 96 year old woman it shows her TRUE CHARACTER. Who in their right mind does that to a woman who welcomed her into the family, gave them a wedding of their dreams, and continued to give till they RAN AWAY to another country.  Harry is a spoiled brat, full of his own importance without a thought to anyone but himself.

Their actions is the highest form of *BETRAYAL*  to a family and country I have ever seen. And  Harry sat there and did nothing but smirk.........he is a total loser. 

There IS no GOING back for who would ever trust them again.

I?m agreed with you

wannable

It's a game of when is it 'enough' to not invite the duo to anything.

There is a factual social media tendency from the Sussexsquad that the BRF ''have to'' keep on inviting, being graceful, be above whatever the Sussexes say or do. If not invited, the squad goes angry against the mainstream media - author, if invited the squad relaxes because the royal attachment is still there to merchandise. This is the pattern since Megxit.

:flower:

sara8150

Quote from: wannable on August 07, 2023, 01:40:43 PM

There is a factual social media tendency from the Sussexsquad that the BRF ''have to'' keep on inviting, being graceful, be above whatever the Sussexes say or do. If not invited, the squad goes angry against the mainstream media - author, if invited the squad relaxes because the royal attachment is still there to merchandise. This is the pattern since Megxit.

I?m completely agree with you

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on August 07, 2023, 01:40:43 PM

I am not and never have been a member of the SussexSquad so those observations do not relate to me. I have been a poster on RIF since 2014, long before Harry married Meghan, and I have NEVER been an admirer of the tabloid media in my adult life. My posts here before Harry met Meghan clearly reflect that.

And as for Harry and his relationship with his birth family, what would you have had the late Queen and Charles do? The RF isn?t just the Firm or a business. He was and remains a grandson and a son, one of the only two Charles has. His children are Charles?s grandchildren and the late Queen?s great-grandchildren. In other words, blood relatives, with the emphasis on blood.

To cast Harry and his family out for ever and never invite them again to any royal or family occasions may satisfy the many rabid anti Sussex squads around, and there are plenty online believe me, and ones that have been there since 2016, long before Meghan joined the RF. However, would never seeing his son again bring joy and satisfaction to Charles? I doubt it very very much.

And if such a campaign were to be established the tabloids would almost certainly rejoice. However, sooner or later, there would be murmerings among the media and the public about a father exiling one of his two sons so completely from his life. Stories would begin to appear about double standards, unfairness with the treatment with Andrew after his actions, about huge schisms in a family that is supposed to set an example to the country, about the ruthlessness of banishment for ever for a son, his wife and his children.

And apart from the King?s actual feelings about the son he still loves and cherishes I believe, the Palace and its PR is always acutely aware of that possibility. So in my opinion there won?t be public snubs and there won?t be withdrawals of invitations from the Palace in the future. And imo there are hopes of some sort of reconciliation between father and son in years to come. 

sara8150

Quote from: Curryong on August 07, 2023, 10:02:46 PM
I am not and never have been a member of the SussexSquad so those observations do not relate to me. I have been a poster on RIF since 2014, long before Harry married Meghan, and I have NEVER been an admirer of the tabloid media in my adult life. My posts here before Harry met Meghan clearly reflect that.

And as for Harry and his relationship with his birth family, what would you have had the late Queen and Charles do? The RF isn?t just the Firm or a business. He was and remains a grandson and a son, one of the only two Charles has. His children are Charles?s grandchildren and the late Queen?s great-grandchildren. In other words, blood relatives, with the emphasis on blood.

To cast Harry and his family out for ever and never invite them again to any royal or family occasions may satisfy the many rabid anti Sussex squads around, and there are plenty online believe me, and ones that have been there since 2016, long before Meghan joined the RF. However, would never seeing his son again bring joy and satisfaction to Charles? I doubt it very very much.

And if such a campaign were to be established the tabloids would almost certainly rejoice. However, sooner or later, there would be murmerings among the media and the public about a father exiling one of his two sons so completely from his life. Stories would begin to appear about double standards, unfairness with the treatment with Andrew after his actions, about huge schisms in a family that is supposed to set an example to the country, about the ruthlessness of banishment for ever for a son, his wife and his children.

And apart from the King?s actual feelings about the son he still loves and cherishes I believe, the Palace and its PR is always acutely aware of that possibility. So in my opinion there won?t be public snubs and there won?t be withdrawals of invitations from the Palace in the future. And imo there are hopes of some sort of reconciliation between father and son in years to come. 

I?m completely agree with you but im been RIF since 2011 for 12 years and also im been royal watchers after late Diana,Princess of Wales?s passing away in 1997 for 26 years

Curryong

Quote from: sara8150 on August 07, 2023, 11:02:38 PM
I?m completely agree with you but im been RIF since 2011 for 12 years and also im been royal watchers after late Diana,Princess of Wales?s passing away in 1997 for 26 years

Yes, Diana was fantastic. I recollect first seeing a couple of photos in the Press when Charles was first discreetly dating her around the summer of 1980, I think it was. I began being interested in watching royals back in my childhood. I remember Anne at Sandringham, near where we lived, in a blue coat and marching bonnet-like hat. And white socks with black strapped shoes. She was quite young then, about six I suppose, but I have such a clear image of that day.. And we (my family) knew someone who taught Charles how to catch eels on the Norfolk Broads and took him out on boats there when he was around that age too I guess, perhaps a bit older, maybe seven.