The Royal Family Official Social Media

Started by TLLK, March 17, 2020, 01:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

Their internet broke down, it ceased to function.  :wink:

Nightowl

Quote from: wannable on June 05, 2023, 06:40:10 PM
Their internet broke down, it ceased to function.  :wink:

Yep, things like the internet do break down, there are times I really dislike the internet... :fuming: 

wannable

From making a very public statement coronation dinner with the entire extended family at BP toasting Archie to nothing about Lili, with Hello! Magazine stating that only working royals and their families from ''now on''. 

I'll give Neil Sean's claim last night: The BRF will not from now on say happy whatever to the Sussexes, following the couple's wish to stay private. They want sole and exclusive control over their children, their right! IOW wait for the next money grab (like Netflix) to show and tell.

wannable

The Royal Family
@royalfamily

⚽️ As dawn breaks in Australia, a message from His Majesty The King

#FIFAWWC  #womensworldcup #womensworldcup2023 #womensworldcupfinal

Blue Clover

It's nice to see the Royal Family backing the Women's World Cup.

wannable

The Royal Family
@royalfamily
The iconic 'Maiden' yacht has set sail with an all-female crew for the 8-month around-the-world Ocean Globe Race.

⛵️ The race will span four legs via three great Capes, starting and ending in the UK, with stops in South Africa, New Zealand, and Uruguay.

You are all much in my thoughts today, as you cross the start line of the Ocean Globe Race for Maiden's final race.  I do hope that each one of you is proud to be part of such a special crew, bringing Messages of Hope to girls across the world.

I wish you fair winds and following seas!

- Camilla R.

IE11 Deprecation

New picture of the female crew

Old picture of the female crew with the then Duchess of Cornwall

PrincessOfPeace

I'm not sure where to put this -

EXCLUSIVE: Harry and Meghan are 'downgraded' on the official Buckingham Palace website: Sussexes' 4,000-word individual profiles vanish entirely... before being replaced by 500-word joint section alongside Prince Andrew -

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13211305/Harry-Meghan-downgraded-official-Buckingham-Palace-website-Sussexes-individual-pages-vanish-entirely-replaced-joint-section-Prince-Andrew.html

The part about serving the King and commonwealth has also been removed

Curryong

Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on March 18, 2024, 08:48:17 PMI'm not sure where to put this -

EXCLUSIVE: Harry and Meghan are 'downgraded' on the official Buckingham Palace website: Sussexes' 4,000-word individual profiles vanish entirely... before being replaced by 500-word joint section alongside Prince Andrew -

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13211305/Harry-Meghan-downgraded-official-Buckingham-Palace-website-Sussexes-individual-pages-vanish-entirely-replaced-joint-section-Prince-Andrew.html

The part about serving the King and commonwealth has also been removed

The Sussexes are no longer working royals so that's logical (after months of the Palace comms staff doing nothing about this.)

The website also states that 'Information about the current work of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex can be found on their official website Sussex.com' (and the website provides a link. So after all the media hoopla of ages ago about the Sussex website being 'disrespectful to the monarchy' etc, it appears the Palace is fine with directing inquiries to it.