James and Alizee Middleton and Family Chat

Started by LouisFerdinand, July 10, 2018, 02:47:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Aww I'm sorry to hear the news, but 15 is a good age for a cocker spaniel. I'm glad that Ella was there for James throughout his mental health struggles and helped him in his recovery.

Nightowl

:cry:  That is so sad about James's dog, Ella.  I really understand his grief over losing someone so very important to you that was there for the hard times and good times. Grief knows no time limits and hope he can take healing with his other dogs.  Your moving ......for good? Not going to be here anymore?  That is very sad indeed..

wannable

:flower:^I'm moving from country (post = office), not from the RIF.

Nightowl

:thankyou: Oh that sounds so nice moving to another country, I am jealous now....LOL. I so want to move to England or Scotland or Ireland as that is my family heritage.  Yet here I am in a broken country full of idiots that take and take and take some more..they are called Congress, largest gang of crooks ever.  Nope, do not like my Congress at all.

Amabel2

You obviously are not aware that the UK is going trhough a very sever financial crisis.

Nightowl

So is America. get this...my  meds for my heart condition usually cost me around $50 a month, so this week when they were ready off I go to pick them up....and almost fainted at the cost for the same meds, now they are $455 a month...what the hell.  So called the doc and BL/BS and got some answers, someone made a huge mistake.  I am just lucky I keep extra meds here in case and this is one of those *in cases* times.  Groceries here are outrageous  and being a health nut I do not eat meat or junk food or out.  Rents are very high also, it is the way of the world right now....and something has to give to help those that need it.  This can not go on forever as if so, then people will get angry and march and do stupid things.

TLLK

James has written an article for The Times.

James Middleton: Farewell Ella, the dog who saved my life | News | The Sunday Times

QuoteJames Middleton: Farewell Ella, the dog who saved my life
?Whether you have had a dog or not, all of us have a time in our lives when we struggle to make sense of loss, and nothing can prepare you for that void?

Nightowl

My heart goes out to James Middleton for the loss of Ella.  James had Ella and I had Boots who did the same for me as Ella did for James......*Life is not about just surviving storms, it is about learning to dance in the rain*....I love rain as it refreshes the earth and even life at times.

Macrobug67

I lost my rescue pup 4 years ago who was my constant buddy for 16 years.  I miss that stinky, temperamental, stubborn cuddly lovebug so very much.   He needed me and I needed him.  I doubt I will get another dog, my cats are easier, but he will always have a major part of my heart. 

Nightowl

Oh I get that big time, Boots was my first, I stole him from a woman I knew was abusing him, just up and took him one day and had him for 14 1/2  years, she threatened me with court yet as I had proof of abuse from my vet, she shut up and never did anything.....then came Princess Sweet Pea, she was so horribly abused at 4 month with a broken leg, a sweet little redhead pom and the leg had to come off, Oh she was such a delight for 17 years, boy do I miss her. Then came Payton, I need dogs in my life....LOL.  He was 6 and dumped on the streets after his mom died and hated me the first time we met, he bit me twice so I just said ...you coming home with me so I can teach you manners, he was such a warrior, my little Viking I would say at times, he loved his home, he scared everyone who came close to him or me with his growl, leave us alone he would bark......I still miss my warrior to this day.....he was with me 14 when he left for the rainbow bridge.......now it is Cinco, again a little abandoned dog dumped on the streets when his mom died in Las Vegas.....at 11 years old, family did not want him so they dumped him on the streets and he ran those streets for a few years till he was caught and put in a dog action and ended up in Chicago where I live......I saw his picture and how terrified he was so he took my heart and I have him now......Oh do not come near him or me for he will BITE the ankle.....he is such a cutie I tell him........I have had him for a year and half now........just love him to pieces.......I have a small sign on my door,........LOL....*Dogs are very welcome, Humans are barely tolerated*......LOL.  By the way, I have great neighbors who love Cinco for they know when someone comes on our floor.......LOl. I got a wild man in this dog......just my cup of tea!  Sorry for the rant about dogs, I so love dogs...!

PrincessOfPeace

"Everybody knew how much she meant to me and there was a day they feared the most: the day Ella was no longer in my life. She meant something to all of them too," James wrote in a tribute, published over the weekend.

"My sisters came to some of my therapy sessions. They've always been there during difficult times and they were at my side during the hardest of times as well," he added of Kate and Pippa. -

James Middleton Thanks Kate Middleton for Going to Therapy with Him

wannable

Farewell to Ella. A picture for RIF posterity.

Nightowl

Such a very beautiful picture, hope they frame it and keep it out to know that Ella is still with him in their hearts. I am sure James will grieve for her till his last breath...I get that!

TLLK

Aww that's a very sweet photo of mother and son celebrating together.

LouisFerdinand

Would it not be wonderful news if James and Alizee announced that they are expecting a baby?

sara8150

Kate Middleton's brother James announces his wife Aliz?e Thevenet is pregnant | Daily Mail Online

James Middleton and Alizee Thevenet Are Expecting Their First Child

Kate Middleton celebrates baby news - see sweet announcement | HELLO!
Yes it?s confirmed and seventh grandchild for Michael and Carole but remember gender reveal wont details till birth announcement same Catherine,Princess of Wales and Pippa but James and his wife?s baby due end of year kept private matters

wannable

Instagram: Jmidy

We couldn't be more excited, well Mable might be ❤️

It was a very difficult start to the year after losing my beloved Ella however we will end the year with the most precious little addition to our growing family ❤️

TLLK

Aww congratulations to James and Alizee! This will be Mike and Carole Middleton's seventh grandchild. Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy and easy delivery.

Nightowl

AH, so happy for this little family.  This is such good  mews.

wannable

Tatler
@Tatlermagazine
Parents to be James Middleton and Alizee Thevenet are seen for first time since pregnancy announcement.

Wimbledon

TLLK

James appeared on Good Morning Britain to share about his clinical depression and the role that his dogs played in his recovery.

https://twitter.com/GMB/status/1681937936219099137

LouisFerdinand

When did James first have clinical depression?

TLLK

Nightowl

^
Really interesting article and a very nice young man, I get him and dogs very  much.