Princess Beatrice Covers Up In Black at Charity Event

Started by cinrit, February 12, 2014, 04:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinrit

QuoteThe Duchess of Cambridge might have stolen the attention of partygoers at the National Portrait Gallery last night, but she wasn't the only royal in attendance.

Princess Beatrice also made an appearance at the VIP event, but kept things low-key in a simple black dress.

The 25-year-old looked lovely in the ensemble, which she teamed with a pair of low-denier tights and pointed stilettos, but clearly decided against putting in the amount of effort Kate had.

More: Princess Beatrice covers up in black at charity event while the Duchess stuns in teal | Royal | News | Daily Express

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Limabeany

For Beatrice, love the shoes, horribly unflattering black-fabric concoction...
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

TLLK

Beatrice has very nice legs and ankles so the shoes are fabulous on her.

Blue Clover

SophieChloe

Shame about the face.  Sorry, but it's true - that godawful smile and eyes that look ready to pop out of her head  :eyes:
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

TLLK

The Hannover genes showed up in Beatrice and Frederik Windsor.

SophieChloe

What the popping eyes?  He always looks away with the fairies to me. 
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Limabeany

I read Blue Clover's post and revisited the dress, but.... It truly is awful....
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

TLLK

Quote from: sophiechloe on February 12, 2014, 11:08:48 PM
What the popping eyes?  He always looks away with the fairies to me. 
Yes the eyes. Freddie's are just more pronounced than Bea's IMO.

cinrit

Queen Victoria had those big eyes like Beatrice has got.  As for Beatrice's dress, it looks a little shapeless to me, but that might be because of the length, which I've never been a fan of. 

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Lothwen

I don't care for the dress, but I think Beatrice is a lovely girl.  She doesn't photograph well, but whenever I see her on video she looks much better.
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

Blue Clover

Sandor

Every other woman seems to be wearing a more formal dress;  Beatrice's dress just looks rather dull, it needs something. 

TLLK

Sandor

Quote from: TLLK on February 12, 2014, 11:05:00 PM
The Hannover genes showed up in Beatrice and Frederik Windsor.

I'm not sure it's entirely due to the Hanover genes;  I've seen pictures of Fergie when her eyes seem to be popping like that.  (Could be due to those faces she often makes).