Princess Eugenie, Jack Brooksbanks and Family General Chat

Started by wannable, May 31, 2018, 07:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

Princesses at the pub! Eugenie shows off her baby bump as she joins sister Beatrice in Notting Hill for outing with celeb pals James Blunt and Piers Morgan

🙀

PrincessOfPeace

wannable

I just read a RR comment via twitter that the threesome (Bea, Eug and Piers) have been friends for +10 years ago.

Curryong

I
Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on April 25, 2023, 01:19:22 PM
Piers Morgan joining them is interesting.

I don?t believe tweets. I?d say they were all guests at a large birthday party for somebody or other among their friends. Morgan?s hardly likely to be a close friend of the York family.

wannable

The gazillion pictures of Bea, she has lost a lot of weight.

In reference to the pub outing, In my opinion Bea is funny, just saw a random citizen video of someone at the other side of the sidewalk from the pub.  Bea arriving saw Piers and started running past him, she then stopped, turned around, and both were in stiches.

Curryong

Wasn?t it said at the time this pregnancy was announced that the birth was expected ?in the early summer?? Early summer to me is the first weeks of June not late May, which is Spring. However, whenever the little one arrives will be fine!

Amabel2

The RF never give anything like an exact due date for the birth of a baby, and Eugenie is not one of the most prominet royals so what does it matter>

wannable

Credit to
ChristinZ
@ChristinsQueens
German Freelance Royal Watcher & Writer 👑 🖊

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on June 01, 2023, 10:18:55 PM

Credit to
ChristinZ
@ChristinsQueens
German Freelance Royal Watcher & Writer 👑 🖊

He/she will be a Gemini, and born very close to Lili?s birthdate. I?ve got a feeling it will be a boy again but could well be wrong.

sara8150

We have wait confirm from Buckingham Palace and York for announcement birth baby but im not sure Eugenie get in labor yet but no confirmed from Dailymail,People and Hello magazine announced

sara8150

No confirmed from Gert?s Twitter,Daily Mail,People Magazine,Hello Magazine Sky News,Guardian,Express Royals,ITV News,Mirror,Sun and Royal Central till confirmed birth kept private of Princess Eugenie?s but remember rules no gender and names till confirmed from Buckingham Palace and York on Princess Eugenie but says Eugenie?s baby got overdue for two days but supposed have baby born last may wait confirmed from Buckingham Palace to announced birth baby

sara8150

Princess Eugenie had baby boy according to telegraph

Princess Eugenie gave birth to her second child last WEEK | Daily Mail Online
Baby born on May 30,2023 7lb 1oz than big brother but birth details kept private under wraps Princess Eugenie said but will not receive title same August when he born but Eugenie kept HRH

Princess Eugenie Welcomes Second Baby with Husband Jack Brooksbank

Princess Eugenie welcomes second royal baby with Jack Brooksbank | HELLO!

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-65785911

Princess Eugenie gives birth to baby boy

Princess Eugenie announces birth of second child | UK News | Sky News

Princess Eugenie gives birth and reveals sweet name inspired by ?grandpas? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Princess Eugenie baby news went unannounced for almost a week | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Princess Eugenie gives birth to baby boy with husband Jack Brooksbank - Mirror Online

Princess Eugenie has given birth to a boy and reveals sweet meaning behind baby?s name | The Sun

According to Gert?s twitter royals
? Buckingham Palace announces

?Princess Eugenie and Mr Jack Brooksbank are delighted to announce the safe arrival of their son, Ernest George Ronnie Brooksbank. Ernest was born on Tuesday, 30th May, and weighed 7lbs 1oz.?

TudorQueen

What a sweet baby  :flower3: Congratulations to the family especially the parents and the proud big brother  :hearts:

Ernest George Ronnie Brooksbank:

Ernest: According to Eugenie it is in honor his three times great-grandfather George. George V was George Frederick Ernest Albert. Similar to August who they honored Prince Albert by using a middle name.

George: no shock for Jack's late father

Ronnie: for Fergie's dad.

George and Ronnie were to be expected (well I thought Ronald) but nice surprise with Ernest.

Cute side note August and Ernest are named for brothers in a way. George V as was common back then was named for his godfathers. His middle name Ernest came from his godfather Ernest II, Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, the older brother of Prince Albert.

Curryong

Two little boys! Welcome, little Ernest George Ronnie, and many congratulations to his parents!. In a week in which we?ve seen two other little brothers in arms together in Luxembourg this is extra special! Andrew and Fergie had two girls but, with Wolfie, there are now three grandsons! I picked that it would be a boy. And I don?t think any onlookers picked Ernest as a name. Perhaps Ernie sounds nice with Augie!

LouisFerdinand

Ernest is also the name of Duke Ernest I of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha. He was the father of Prince Albert and Duke Ernest II of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha.

Curryong

Quote from: LouisFerdinand on June 05, 2023, 10:43:27 PM
Ernest is also the name of Duke Ernest I of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha. He was the father of Prince Albert and Duke Ernest II of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha.

Yes he was. He was also a libertine, like his elder son. I don?t know that Prince Albert was that fond of his father, though he was certainly close to his brother until he married. Later on he became very disapproving of Ernest?s morals.

I think Fergie?s liking for the Hanoverians and Queen Victoria and her family, which showed by the naming of Beatrice and Eugenie (after the Empress) has certainly seeped down to Eugenie if not Bea. Both the Brooksbank boys have names carefully chosen to honour each side of the family.

Ernest doesn?t seem to be popular among royal watchers as far as I can see. It?s not a name that has come back into vogue in the past decade like Archie, Arthur or Leo. However, that?s a parental choice. Their baby! I guessed it would be another boy, taking after Jack?s family!

Blue Clover