Harry and Megan Relationship

Started by SophieChloe, January 09, 2017, 06:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eri

Quote from: vlaxym on February 14, 2017, 12:57:01 PM
Quote from: Eri on February 14, 2017, 10:59:58 AM
^ She is just NOT right for Harry or the Royal family and if saying this makes me "racist" so be it  :happycry: ... this is ridiculous there is so much wrong with this woman that has NOTHING to do with how she looks ... being someone that is in so many ways wrong for Harry she will get comments like anyone else including poor Pipps who never hustled like this one to enter the Royal family but gets plenty of abusive and horrible comments DAILY ...

For someone so indifferent to Harry you seem to care an awful lot about him. Let them be. He's clearly head over heels and she seems to be too. If she makes him happy she's right to him.
I care more about the damage she would do to the Monarchy than that she would  do to a moronic 32 years old ... he has it coming and frankly I will enjoy every bit of the karma she will bring him as he deserves it for being so dim ... me stating an opinion on this mess doesn't mean I "care" about moronic Harry ... the sex will wear off pretty soon and boredom will ensue then we will see if she makes him happy ... not that is indicative of a lasting relationship ... Sarah made Andrew and the Queen I might add very happy in the beginning ...

TLLK

^ She is just NOT right for Harry or the Royal family and if saying this makes me "racist" so be it  :happycry: ... this is ridiculous there is so much wrong with this woman that has NOTHING to do with how she looks ... being someone that is in so many ways wrong for Harry she will get comments like anyone else including poor Pipps who never hustled like this one to enter the Royal family but gets plenty of abusive and horrible comments DAILY ...
You and I have different ideas as to what the term "racist" means. IMO a racist remark is one that explicitly includes reference to a person's race and ethnicity. A remark for the reasons that you've stated is merely criticism and not "racist."

Yale

@Eri , We get it that you don't like Meghan for whatever reason but we got it! Can you please give it a rest?  Can we please move on to another topic about this couple? 

Lady Deb

Quote from: SueElen on February 14, 2017, 01:50:18 PM
The fact is that she remodeled her face, whitewashed her past and now waits for the ring. She try to steal the attention during Bafta by publishing in ig, no less than her childish shoes...

That gives me impression that if she ever marry Harry, all attention must be on her or she will act as same as during Carebean tour.. ME,, ME, ME...

She is biracial and she has stated as such, no problem with that.

Do you really think, one little woman and her a little IG post takes away attention from the Baftas, lol! The Grammys, Bafta, movies, other TV shows, radio, newspaper, tons of other social media events occurred on Sunday, none of them took attention away, unless that is what one wanted.  :teehee:

vlaxym

Quote from: Eri on February 14, 2017, 03:40:51 PM
Quote from: vlaxym on February 14, 2017, 12:57:01 PM

For someone so indifferent to Harry you seem to care an awful lot about him. Let them be. He's clearly head over heels and she seems to be too. If she makes him happy she's right to him.
I care more about the damage she would do to the Monarchy than that she would  do to a moronic 32 years old ... he has it coming and frankly I will enjoy every bit of the karma she will bring him as he deserves it for being so dim ... me stating an opinion on this mess doesn't mean I "care" about moronic Harry ... the sex will wear off pretty soon and boredom will ensue then we will see if she makes him happy ... not that is indicative of a lasting relationship ... Sarah made Andrew and the Queen I might add very happy in the beginning ...

Well, if BRF survived Camilla it'll easily survive Meghan.

Kate

I've always believed since her death, Diana was murdered. There were several reasons IMV, but one was the possibility of her marrying "a dark skinned person" and the effect this would have, should they have a family. Also the fact, should this happen, that a future king of The UK, would have half brother or sister of another culture and colouring.  Sorry if this does not appear being said in a politically correct mode, but back then, this situation was part of her demise (IMO). In the past 20 years since her death, there is much change and more acceptance of couples from different races marrying and having families. I find it sooo odd that the royal to lead the way to this type of change in The Uk Royal family just may be Prince Harry, her son. I think his warm connection to The West Indies and the tours  and his work in Africa, he does not see colour.
Respectfully meant.
I just want to say also, that I agree Megan has done something career wise with her life, when comparing her with Kate. She has many more personality dimensions to her then Kate, but I see an actress who soaks up publicity , good or bad, and whatever happens in the future between them, she'll almost measure a situation or issue by the strength of the publicity surrounding same. If they marry but the marriage fails, she'll be known forever..

Eri

Quote from: TLLK on February 14, 2017, 03:46:24 PM
You and I have different ideas as to what the term "racist" means. IMO a racist remark is one that explicitly includes reference to a person's race and ethnicity. A remark for the reasons that you've stated is merely criticism and not "racist."
Which is what this attention seeking with a problematic family weird version of Pippa gets ... the very old tired "race card" is used by her two fans to shut down the criticism and it will never work ... as for some over the top people ... well ... poor Cressida had a whole blog (royaltyandmore) dedicated to tearing her down and being vile to her and her whole family and friends ... Megan will get that as well ... she will live just like the others did ...

Cat00

How was their Valentine's day? curiosity!! It must have been amazing  :hug: :hug: :wub: :wub: :consoling1: :consoling1:

Eri

^ Great question ... the weirdness of these two never being sighted ANYWHERE in the age of Twitter and Instagram continues ... even though we are tolled she has moved in with him which means given her love of being paped DAILY we would have AT LEAST pictures or sighting of HER around London ... but no such "luck" ... when it comes to seeing or hearing about those two being around each other in the same place anywhere we are suddenly back to 1997 ... the only time we have seen this so called couple together is back in December the other time the pictures looked like they were taken that very same night and that set of pictures got very little coverage ... it's like the press wanted to make it look like they are still together but gave it as little attention as possible to not look bad ...

SueElen

Quote from: Lady Deb on February 14, 2017, 10:06:16 PM
Quote from: SueElen on February 14, 2017, 01:50:18 PM
The fact is that she remodeled her face, whitewashed her past and now waits for the ring. She try to steal the attention during Bafta by publishing in ig, no less than her childish shoes...

That gives me impression that if she ever marry Harry, all attention must be on her or she will act as same as during Carebean tour.. ME,, ME, ME...

She is biracial and she has stated as such, no problem with that.

Do you really think, one little woman and her a little IG post takes away attention from the Baftas, lol! The Grammys, Bafta, movies, other TV shows, radio, newspaper, tons of other social media events occurred on Sunday, none of them took attention away, unless that is what one wanted.  :teehee:

Please do not put words in my mouth, I have not mentioned her race aor anything similar, just that she had lot od surgery to looks like this today. Thank you!

Lady Deb

I did not mean to put words in your mouth. Other than straightening her hair, I just think MM looks the same, just older. In her prom pictures, as a young teenager, she would look different. Compare PH's teen pictures to what he looks like now, he looks quite different too.

For those who have accused Meghan of using Harry for PR to sell her Fall 2016 clothing line, here's a link to an article about her first line, that was successful before she was linked to Harry. The maxi dress was my favourite, comfortable and easy to wear. Not high end, but cost effective for some of us watching our pennies.  :)

Meghan Markle’s Reitmans Collection – Part I – Meghan’s Mirror

Yale

Quote from: Lady Deb on February 15, 2017, 11:16:54 PM
I did not mean to put words in your mouth. Other than straightening her hair, I just think MM looks the same, just older. In her prom pictures, as a young teenager, she would look different. Compare PH's teen pictures to what he looks like now, he looks quite different too.

For those who have accused Meghan of using Harry for PR to sell her Fall 2016 clothing line, here's a link to an article about her first line, that was successful before she was linked to Harry. The maxi dress was my favourite, comfortable and easy to wear. Not high end, but cost effective for some of us watching our pennies.  :)

Meghan Markle's Reitmans Collection – Part I – Meghan's Mirror

Those that are saying that Meghan is using Harry are saying that because they do like that Harry is with her and they fact that she is half black is the issue whether they choose to admit it or not. That is what it is!  They don't know her or Harry to attack her they way that they have.  Well, Harry is with Meghan and he vey well may indeed wed her and there is not a thing any of you can do about it.

Eri

^ Guess what ... they didn't know Cressida either but boy did she get bashed and abused to no end ... people don't know Pipps either and they are brutal about her ... Megan will get the same and the color of her skin has nothing to do with it ... again ... using the "race card" won't shut the critics up ... I see that is a tactic this woman's two fans use to  shut people up whenever they speak their mind about her like they do about anyone else ... too bad it will never work ...

Trudie

^ That is certainly rich Eri sticking up for Pippa while bashing her in threads like it is your job IMO.

sandy

Quote from: Eri on February 16, 2017, 12:50:33 PM
^ Guess what ... they didn't know Cressida either but boy did she get bashed and abused to no end ... people don't know Pipps either and they are brutal about her ... Megan will get the same and the color of her skin has nothing to do with it ... again ... using the "race card" won't shut the critics up ... I see that is a tactic this woman's two fans use to  shut people up whenever they speak their mind about her like they do about anyone else ... too bad it will never work ...

Two fans?! Dream on.

Eri

Quote from: Trudie on February 16, 2017, 01:07:00 PM
^ That is certainly rich Eri sticking up for Pippa while bashing her in threads like it is your job IMO.
I wasn't ... I just said that Megan is dealing with what every one else dealt with and will deal with forever being a public person ... Megan is so wrong for Harry and the RF her race is the least of my problems as I am sure it's for everyone who thinks the same ...

Yale

Meghan has  been living in the UK since December 30 and I predict she'll be there til she has return to work.

Do you all think this will be her last season on Suits?

Lady Deb

^Hopefully, as some of us believe, things are developing well for PH and MM, and that they are enjoying themselves in private. I'm normally a cautious person, so I wouldn't be giving up my role, unless I was sure of a commitment; ring on finger. On the other side,  I don't know much about the entertainment world, but my guess would be that you can be written out at anytime too?

Suits has had a long and successful run, it's great that they will be going into their 7th year, could it be the last for the show? Then it could possibly the last season for everyone.

Nightowl

Quote from: Eri on February 15, 2017, 03:53:39 PM
^ Great question ... the weirdness of these two never being sighted ANYWHERE in the age of Twitter and Instagram continues ... even though we are tolled she has moved in with him which means given her love of being paped DAILY we would have AT LEAST pictures or sighting of HER around London ... but no such "luck" ... when it comes to seeing or hearing about those two being around each other in the same place anywhere we are suddenly back to 1997 ... the only time we have seen this so called couple together is back in December the other time the pictures looked like they were taken that very same night and that set of pictures got very little coverage ... it's like the press wanted to make it look like they are still together but gave it as little attention as possible to not look bad ...

Why do you NEED pictures of them out and about? It is not anybody's business how they live their life but them.......good grief why so much hate to this girl? Do you know her on a personal level that you feel you can do that?  To me and IMO she seems very level headed and media wise to know that they are all about. If PH marrys her so what........it is his life and he I think has had more then his fair share of knowing the female population  and knows just what he wants and doesn't want.  And this being from 2 colors.......whom on this earth of us can decided what color we will be when we are born, if you can then please tell us how to do that.  Color means nothing in a person, it is their attitude, their personality, their behavior and how they treat others that says the type of person they are.
So far I like them and if Harry is happy then so be it, let him be happy with her or someone else. After all he has to live with her not me or you...........or even HM which I am sure is very broadmined which some here are not.

Eri

^ Exactly ... Harry will have to live with whatever happens next which I predict it will be a train wreck either way ... I am just someone who will be here enjoying the show ... the boy had brought it on himself ...

Trudie

Quote from: Eri on February 16, 2017, 03:25:27 PM
Quote from: Trudie on February 16, 2017, 01:07:00 PM
I wasn't ... I just said that Megan is dealing with what every one else dealt with and will deal with forever being a public person ... Megan is so wrong for Harry and the RF her race is the least of my problems as I am sure it's for everyone who thinks the same ...

Well if her race is the least of your problems why is this relationship such a problem for you? How does Harry's life affect you ?

sandy

Quote from: Eri on February 17, 2017, 09:17:58 AM
^ Exactly ... Harry will have to live with whatever happens next which I predict it will be a train wreck either way ... I am just someone who will be here enjoying the show ... the boy had brought it on himself ...

What show? If they break up why would it be a show? A marriage would be a "showcase" if they decide to get engaged.

TLLK

Nightowl

Quote from: Eri on February 17, 2017, 09:17:58 AM

And now you can tell what the future holds for Harry and Meghan?  And their marriage will be a train wreck......do tell how you came to that?   If this bothers you so much why comment on something that is making you unhappy and miserable?  After all, he does not know you or anyone here and he just goes on his merry way doing what *he* wants to do without anyone's approval.  I wish only the best for them and anyone that gets married these days, no reason on this earth to wish otherwise of anyone even you.

Lady Deb

^I totally agree with you. I honestly couldn't imagine going through a day and wishing bad for someone whether I like them or not. IMO, life is too short for such unkind thoughts. I happen to like Meghan and Harry and I wish them well. If things don't work out for them, I still wish them well! And to all of you fellow posters whether we agree or not, have a lovely day!  :D