The Sussex Family General Chat Part 3

Started by TLLK, April 17, 2023, 02:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessOfPeace

Not one single ticket was issued. I understand H&M love dramatics but this seems to be another case of 'recollections may vary'

Curryong

Piers Morgan of all people interviewed the cab driver.

Piers Morgan Interviews Taxi Driver Of Harry and Meghan On Night Of 'Car Chase' - YouTube

Piers Morgan's interview with the taxi driver. Very much confirms what the Sussex spokesperson said:
- Harry & Meghan were both scared and very nervous.
- Paparazzi acted more aggressive than with other celebs and what happens normally. He mentioned he has driven other celebs around, and ?it was never this bad?.
- They were chased for ages before they got into the cab.

PrincessOfPeace

Curryong

Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on May 17, 2023, 10:40:00 PM
Here we go...  Surprise, surprise. Harry brings his mother into the situation:

Prince Harry says car chase with Meghan Markle 'closest he ever felt to Diana's death'

Erm, this is what the article above says.

Prince Harry says being chased by paparazzi for "more than two hours" was the "closest I have ever felt" to understanding what happened on the night Diana died, a source close to the couple claims.

So, not Harry making a statement about Diana at all, but, according to this article it?s what ?a source close to the couple? (unnamed of course) is supposed to have claimed. According to GB News of course!

wannable

Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on May 17, 2023, 10:25:16 PM
Not one single ticket was issued. I understand H&M love dramatics but this seems to be another case of 'recollections may vary'

The tragedy is they will need RPOs (real ones) to protect the duo from themselves.

Watch Charles and William react in 321?family is family. They are a danger to themselves. They will create drama always. Nonstop. Greek tragedy. Shakespearean traged. They will avoid it.

Curryong

Well, the NY Mayor has brought Diana?s name into it, not Harry.
From CNN

Prince Harry and Meghan allege 'near catastrophic paparazzi car chase in NY | CNN

Mayor condemns ?reckless? paparazzi
The mayor of New York City, Eric Adams said the incident was ?reckless? and ?irresponsible.?

?You shouldn?t be speeding anywhere, but this is a densely populated city, and I think all of us, I don?t think there?s many of us who don?t recall how his mom died,? Adams told reporters when asked about the incident at an unrelated briefing.

?It?s clear that the paparazzi want to get the right shot, they want to get the right story, but public safety must always be at the forefront,? Adams said.

wannable

We don?t need cnn. The mayor spoke directly with no edits.

CNN highly edited. In social media unedited, cnn and other friendlies edited.

wannable

Two New York Police Department detectives were present at the Ziegfeld when Harry and Meghan emerged from the event and drove alongside the couple's private vehicle to get them home.

Along the way, police sources said photographers on bicycles are visible on security cameras but not the kind of caravan described by sources close to Harry and Meghan.

The police interaction with the couple lasted no more than 20 minutes, according to police sources. If the episode lasted the two hours Meghan and Harry say it did, it was due to their own security wanting to avoid revealing where they were staying, not because they were being chased, the sources said.

The NYPD said in a statement: "On Wednesday evening, May 16, the NYPD assisted the private security team protecting the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. There were numerous photographers that made their transport challenging. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex arrived at their destination and there were no reported collisions, summonses, injuries, or arrests in regard."

As I said they are a danger to themselves. Their private security are employees to them. RPOs are not, hence my comment. An RPOs will book the truth. In the UK it is secret only a court can disclose like with Andrew. Stateside freedom of information act. No court needed.

PrincessOfPeace

The thing is it wasn't a high speed chase through New York. They were followed and no doubt Harry was 'triggered'. But no one was in danger. No arrests were made.

Ayse

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on May 17, 2023, 10:58:20 PM
We don?t need cnn. The mayor spoke directly with no edits.

CNN highly edited. In social media unedited, cnn and other friendlies edited.

No, accredited news services have to adhere to a code of conduct. Social media doesn?t. Anybody can say anything on social media. That?s why SM is always accusing well known and accredited news sources of bias and ?editing.?

Curryong

Quote from: Ayse on May 17, 2023, 11:09:13 PM
Harry needs help.

I?d say the paps need help far more than Harry or Meghan.

wannable

It wasn?t an actor it was the mayor with no cuts or edits, same with the taxi driver. Same with NYPD.

I know some do not like social media but the posts posted are real. Not fake.

iPhone sorry for the symbols and autocorrect

Ayse

Quote from: Curryong on May 17, 2023, 11:13:27 PM
I?d say the paps need help far more than Harry or Meghan.

No, i think they?re fine.I?m sure  After Harry?s brillant statement last nights pictures are worth the double. So i?m sure they?re grateful for that.

The problem with Harry that he?s not as smart as he think he is. He thought big evil Palace held him down all these years but they were actually protecting him. FROM HİMSELF. So i will repeat again. He needs help. I hope he can get it.

wannable

Exactly filming himself in his alleged near whatever experience sure with no seatbelt.

TLLK

Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on May 17, 2023, 11:05:58 PM
The thing is it wasn't a high speed chase through New York. They were followed and no doubt Harry was 'triggered'. But no one was in danger. No arrests were made.

No doubt it was upsetting to the couple, however it appears that it was not a "chaotic" high speed chase over two hours.

I still don't understand why they left the SUVs to go in taxis?

TLLK

Quote from: wannable on May 17, 2023, 11:24:21 PM
Exactly filming himself in his alleged near whatever experience sure with no seatbelt.

No seatbelt??? After what happened to Diana, I can't understand why he wasn't wearing one.

Curryong

NBC has the Mayor actually speaking and saying exactly what I posted that he said.

Meghan and Harry Were In 2-Hour Car Chase With NYC Paparazzi, Spokesperson Says ? NBC New York

And incidentally nowhere did the Sussex spokesperson speak of a ?high speed car chase?.

wannable

He is an ex policeman

He said the Sussexes statement is reckless and irresponsible

I do not care if the media took 12 hours to write an article

I posted the mayor speaking 1 minute after he went live

FanDianaFancy

Harry is crazy.
He has issues.
He is a spolied, man- child.
Self- centered.

Megan was perfect for him. His equal.

As for the phony 2 hour NYC almost catastrophic car chase, with them in. 3 suv caravan going up to 80 mph, at night, lol?..story has so many holes. Recollections May vary, lol. Their story is being poked full of lies by many.

Henry wants RoyalProtectionOfficers, his private security team having access to Intell, and American US Secret Service. He will do anything to get it.
He is still not going to get any of that, but he is trying his best to get it.

Nightowl

Well, a laugh a minute with these 2,  I think they will do anything to keep themselves in the news and expect maybe someone across the pond to feel sorry for them....just more lies coming out of Harry's mouth as to be expected.  Car chase in NYC....LOL!

Some great detective work here and actual facts reporting, great work ladies!

Curryong

Neither Harry nor Meghan have said anything. Not a thing. And, as the cab driver stated, they appeared quiet and quite anxious when they were in his vehicle.

Nightowl

Just what I expected.......was waiting for it....lol!

wannable

I am curious to what next for the Sussexes?

The fact that the top chiefs; Mayor and NYPD Deputy Commissioner Police, both black and the Taxi driver of Indian origin did their duty to shut them down quickly in succession. According to Neil Sean, who appeared last night in Fox news, allegedly the NYPD is requesting Harry to voluntarily give his footage (smartphone) so the NYPD can analyze it. This is a tactic, IF Harry sticks to his version, the footage he has will confirm, IF Harry exaggerated, his statement is false.  The NYPD is top 3 worldwide too!

I insist they could have got away with it in a small city, town. Pull the heartstrings, make a lawsuit against the small city, town public officials, get them unemployed, thrown under the bus, collateral damage, have the small city folk dislike them, but NYC, boy oh boy, the barrage of comments from New Yorkers in social media is like let's get out of here now.

wannable

Neil Sean's above allegedly is also being discussed in social media under New Yorker twitter accounts, the barrage of followers from that city are comparing Harry and Meghan's statement to Jussie Smollet (I had to investigate, didn't know who he was), this person was found out by Chicago Police to have faked a forbidden word RIF crime and made false police reports.

IMO I can see the 'statement' similarities of both Smollet and the Sussexes.