New dedicated Jordanian Monarchy Board

Started by Orchid, January 14, 2013, 04:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orchid

Jordanian Monarchy

Upon request we have created a dedicated board for the Jordanian Royal Family which will include all the latest news, articles, photos and debates concerning Queen Rania, King Abdullah II, Queen Noor and the Jordanian Princes and Princesses.

We hope you enjoy this dedicated area!
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

Windsor

Orchid

"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

DaFluffs

Thank you! 

I look forward to watching Queen Rania's good works!

Blue Clover

Orchid,
Thanks so much! Great job!  :clap:

American Royal Fan

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Orchid

Is this what it feels like to be Royal?... i.e. applause and praise for doing very little :lol:

Why thank you  :curtsy:   (Oh wait, I got it wrong.... it should be you guys curtsying to me)  :random51:
-Winston Churchil

Windsor

DaFluffs

@Orchid - ROFL.  Outstanding!!!   :lmao3: