Re: British Royal Christmas 2021-present

Started by TLLK, November 30, 2021, 05:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

Pictures in X, by Rodrigo @The_QVDS

Zara & Mike, Eugenie & Jack, Prince & Princess Michael, Peter, Savannah and Isla
Edo, Lord & Lady Frederick with Miss Maud & Miss Isabella, Lady Helen & Mr Tim Taylor (Kents) with daughter Miss Eloise & son Mr Columbus and Mr James and Mrs Julia Ogilvy (Alexandra's son & daughter-in-law)
Lord Nicholas Windsor (Duke & Duchess of Kent's son) with his son and Penny, The Countess Mountbatten of Burma

Surprisingly Andrew didn't walk, he came in by car

LouisFerdinand

The arrivals for the Christmas Lunch   
Members of The Royal Family arrive for the King's Christmas Lunch - YouTube   

:xmas6: :xmas6: :xmas6: :xmas6: :xmas6: :xmas6: :xmas6: :xmas6: :xmas6: :xmas6: :xmas6: :xmas6:

wannable

The King has arrived at Windsor Castle where he is hosting the Royal family's annual pre-Christmas lunch for the first time.

Charles was the first to arrive and was pictured being driven through the gates in a blue overcoat, suit and tie. The Queen Consort, in a blue patterned dress, smiled for photographers as she arrived just behind him.

The private lunch marks the biggest family reunion since the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II in September.

Royal family arrives at Windsor Castle as King Charles hosts first pre-Christmas lunch

^ The article is open.

Victoria Ward says that Windsor is a KCIII personal preference rather than the BP repairs.

sara8150

King Charles and Queen Camilla are joined by right-hand man Major Johnny Thompson and Anne at Sandringham before William and Kate tomorrow... while
Member of the Royal Family attend church services before Christmas Eve but King Charles?s equerry Major Johnny Thompson with King Charles but William and Catherine and kids will attend on Christmas Day services Sussex at tropical vacation in Costa Rica

Eco-activist King Charles will use Christmas day broadcast to deliver powerful message about the environment to millions of viewers across the country

From Free Speech to the King's Speech! How The Daily Mail played a starring role in creating the annual tradition of the Monarch's Christmas

'Who does and who does not feature on the Royal Christmas desk has always been like the changing panorama of faces of the balcony': How The Queen's

King Charles reunites with family to attend church on Christmas Eve at Sandringham | HELLO!

King Charles' Christmas speech to include festive royal first | HELLO!

Christmas message: King Charles poses alongside replantable tree

Picture released of King in room beside Buckingham Palace balcony ahead of Christmas message | UK News | Sky News

King Charles?s message on Christmas Day to feature replantable tree | King Charles III | The Guardian

How the Royal Family spend Christmas at Sandringham - full breakdown | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Charles shows his green credentials with speech in front of real tree | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Inside Prince William and Prince Harry's abandoned Christmas Eve tradition | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

https://www.itv.com/news/2023-12-23/king-to-deliver-his-second-christmas-broadcast

https://www.itv.com/news/2023-12-23/king-charles-christmas-message-to-feature-living-tree-for-first-time

wannable

Charles looks very happy

Merry Christmas to all.

TLLK

Charles does liik very happy and relaxed today.

sara8150

Kate and William wish the world a Merry Christmas with a new photo of Louis, Charlotte and George | Daily Mail Online

Mia Tindall holds hands with Prince Louis as they join Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Sandringham church service on Christmas Day | Daily

Royal Christmas wishes! Charles and Camilla are joined by almost all the family at Sandringham including William and Kate, their children, the

Prince Andrew is joined by Fergie at royal Christmas service at Sandringham for the first time in 30 years amid claims he's 'tormented' by prospect of
I?m not surprised Duchess of York attend to Sandringham

Princess Eugenie Steps Out at Christmas 2023 with Royal Family

Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi Join Royal Christmas

Prince George, Princess Charlotte, Prince Louis Join Royals at Christmas

Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson Join Royal Christmas Outing 2023

King Charles and Queen Camilla Lead Royal Christmas 2023 Church Walk

Kate Middleton and Prince William Attend Royal Christmas 2023 with Kids

Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis Mark Christmas with New Photo

Prince Louis steals the show alongside smiling cousin Mia Tindall at Sandringham | HELLO!

Duchess Sophie misses royal memo on Christmas Day - but looks better than ever! | HELLO!

King Charles and Queen Camilla lead royals to church on Christmas Day - best photos | HELLO!

Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis show close sibling bond in affectionate Christmas snap | HELLO!

King Charles' unique Christmas decision will delight Prince William | HELLO!

William and Kate share new photo of their children for Christmas

Royals attend Christmas Day service at Sandringham

William and Kate release new photo of children as Duchess of York joins royals at Sandringham | UK News | Sky News

Fergie breaks silence as she joins royals for Christmas service for first time in years | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Lady Louise looks all grown up in as she joins Royal Family on Christmas Day | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Louis wears tartan trousers on Christmas - but is he breaking tradition? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Louis sweetly holds hands with surprise royal on Christmas Day walk to church | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

New picture of George, Charlotte and Louis released - and it's clear what child is boss | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Queen Camilla beams on Christmas morning as she wears late Queen's special brooch | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Zara Tindall wears dark green as she steps out with daughters Mia and Lena | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

sara8150

https://www.itv.com/news/2023-12-25/prince-and-princess-of-wales-release-new-christmas-photo-of-children

https://www.itv.com/news/2023-12-25/king-and-queen-to-celebrate-christmas-day-with-family-at-sandringham

Royals in Sandringham LIVE: Smiling Kate and children greet crowds as they leave church - Mirror Online

Prince George, Charlotte and Louis look relaxed in adorable new Christmas Day photo - Mirror Online

Prince Andrew and Fergie spotted at church as they join family for Christmas service - Mirror Online

Princess Kate and family follow King Charles into Christmas service as shamed Prince Andrew hangs awkwardly to one side | The Sun

Prince William and Kate reveal adorable photo of laughing Charlotte with her arms around her brothers in Christmas snap | The Sun

Adorable moment beaming Prince Louis grips Mia Tindall's hand as Prince William & Kate follow King Charles into church | The Sun

'Unrepentant' Prince Andrew showed no 'signs of disgrace' on Christmas church walk, body language expert reveals | The Sun

I'm a body language expert - cheeky Prince Louis broke royal protocol on Xmas walk but William still beams with pride | The Sun

https://www.thesun.co.uk/royals/25160072/princess-charlotte-in-charge-of-siblings-and-mirroring-her-mums-leadership-role-says-body-language-expert/

https://royalcentral.co.uk/royal-news/the-king-leads-royal-family-to-christmas-morning-service-196115/

https://royalcentral.co.uk/royal-news/prince-george-princess-charlotte-and-prince-louis-star-in-brand-new-christmas-photo-196100/

https://royalcentral.co.uk/uk/fergie-cant-hide-her-happiness-as-she-joins-the-royal-family-at-sandringham-on-christmas-day-196121/
For first time in 30 years since 1993

https://royalcentral.co.uk/uk/the-church-of-st-mary-magdalene-at-sandringham-part-of-the-royal-familys-christmas-day-celebrations-195253/

Curryong

So, after all the squawking done by the tabloids over the past fortnight regarding Camilla?s children and grandchildren being at Sandringham for the Royal Christmas, it turns out that they, as they always have done, are celebrating Xmas in their own homes. Camilla is likely to join them tomorrow if she follows her usual habit, while Charles will go to Birkhall later than he usually does. With the exception of Sarah, who has joined Andrew and her daughters at the Church Service, it?s just the usual suspects otherwise.

wannable

Just because Tom and Laura and their family unit didn't go to church/Sandringham walk means they aren't there.

The Middleton's have been at Anmer Hall several times - they go to St. Mary's at Anmer Hall - have been spotted 25th at midday lunch/Queen's speech several times. Pictures were later taken the first Sunday falling before/during/after their daughter's birthday however it falls yearly.

Royal Watchers know this when reading the customs, traditions, new traditions, new extended members invited, stories that come later - as I said a few days ago the per usual things each family unit does after boxing day. The Middleton's in the past decade have stayed at least until the second Sunday/back to London, now Windsor for their children's school.

KCIII has added divorced parents to celebrate together - his speech is very emotive about family aspect, unity, relgions and it unique and one similarity about basically love.

Who I think didn't go is Peter Phillips and his children.

sara8150

Quote from: wannable on December 25, 2023, 04:25:11 PM
Just because Tom and Laura and their family unit didn't go to church/Sandringham walk means they aren't there.

The Middleton's have been at Anmer Hall several times - they go to St. Mary's at Anmer Hall - have been spotted 25th at midday lunch/Queen's speech several times. Pictures were later taken the first Sunday falling before/during/after their daughter's birthday however it falls yearly.

Royal Watchers know this when reading the customs, traditions, new traditions, new extended members invited, stories that come later - as I said a few days ago the per usual things each family unit does after boxing day. The Middleton's in the past decade have stayed at least until the second Sunday/back to London, now Windsor for their children's school.

KCIII has added divorced parents to celebrate together - his speech is very emotive about family aspect, unity, relgions and it unique and one similarity about basically love.

Who I think didn't go is Peter Phillips and his children.

Late Queen Elizabeth wouldn?t allowed invited divorce parents during her reign years expect Camilla?s children without Queen Elizabeth?s permission or consent by her authorities to Balmoral or Sandringham

But King Charles allowed invite divorce parents to Sandringham and Balmoral permission from King Charles?s authorities,permission or consent

sara8150

King's Speech: Charles hails Britons who dedicate themselves to 'service' in address calling for compassion and accompanied by footage of working

Learning the ropes! George, Charlotte, Louis and cousin Mia Tindall join William and Kate to greet well-wishers outside church - as King and Queen are

King's Christmas message features video montage of Kate and William volunteering with their children, and footage of Anne and Edward - but there is no

King Charles' Christmas Speech: What Monarch Said in Royal Tradition

We watched King Charles' Christmas speech so you don't have to - here's what you need to know | HELLO!

King's Christmas message: Charles focuses on shared values in time of conflict

King uses Christmas message to praise 'growing awareness' of protecting environment | UK News | Sky News

King Charles praises ?selfless? people who form ?backbone of society? in Christmas speech | King Charles III | The Guardian

King Charles is right to ignore Prince Harry and Meghan Markle in his Christmas speech | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

King Charles praises 'selfless' volunteers in his Christmas speech | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

https://www.itv.com/news/2023-12-25/the-kings-christmas-speech-as-charles-marks-his-first-year-as-monarch

King's speech: Charles uses Christmas message to praises UK's 'selfless volunteers' - Mirror Online

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle snubbed by King Charles on Christmas Day in his speech - Mirror Online

King's Speech: Read Charles' second ever Christmas message to the nation in full - Mirror Online

King's Christmas speech: Charles makes impassioned plea for 'peace on Earth' and hails 'selfless army' of volunteers | The

King Charles fails to mention Prince Harry or Andrew in Christmas message - after fresh scandal hit Duke of York | The Sun

Sweet moment Princess Kate helps George, Charlotte & Louis support charities in clips shown in poignant King's speech | The Sun

The King?s 2023 Christmas Broadcast in full ? Royal Central

PrincessOfPeace

Love the interaction between the Wales and Tindalls. There's a lovely picture of Mike with his arm around Prince George

Curryong

Queen Camilla's family 'not at Sandringham' despite widespread reports they would be | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

From the Express.
?Contrary to reports, the King and Queen did not host a larger-than-expected family gathering at Sandringham, and there is no truth to the claim that Camilla's family joined them, Mail Online reports. The family members of Queen Camilla are not present at Sandringham for Christmas this year.?

And most of the royals and many of the non royal grandchildren are gone from Sandringham by Boxing Day  anyway. The only people who stayed a few days usually in recent years were people like the then Wessexes because the late Queen was so frail and needed some company.

Like Camilla?s family, other family members have other relatives to see and other members of THEIR own family. Plus, Fergie was only around this year because PP just couldn?t stand her and now he?s gone she is persona grata again. There?s online criticism that Andrew was hanging around however.

wannable

Love ❤️ the daily mail is new year resolution

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on December 25, 2023, 08:48:43 PM
Love ❤️ the daily mail is new year resolution

I don?t ?love? any tabloid. However, Camilla?s children and grandchildren weren?t seen at Sandringham at all, quite obviously weren?t at Sandringham and in fact hadn?t changed the custom they had of staying in their own homes for Xmas so Andrew PB could be with them and after Xmas week, Camilla joins them. So, in spite of all the newsprint and articles about her offspring being there for Xmas, they weren?t. And in fact I didn?t expect them to be. I thought it was the tabloids making things up once again and it was.

wannable

It was a broadsheet The Times and The Telegraph that first said it Tom and Laura story.

Copyright purchase by the tabloids

Just to be clear Chris Ship offered the news to the broadsheets

He is a known Sussex supporter. So if Camilla?s children are not there someone set Ship up.

According to an ITV report from royals editor Chris Ship last month, Queen Camilla's children ? Tom Parker Bowles and Laura Lopes ? and other members of her family were set to join the lunch for the first time this year
Unquote

Ward and Byroney?

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on December 25, 2023, 09:00:04 PM
It was a broadsheet The Times and The Telegraph that first said it Tom and Laura story.

Copyright purchase by the tabloids

ALL the British media make things up about family members of the RF. It?s virtually expected! And as for Fergie I have nothing against the woman but apparently cash for access which the Yorks indulged in more than once in their greed is now quite OK with King Charles.

wannable

As I said in my previous comment, if it's true that Tom/Laura are not there, Chris Ship has been set up, gave exclusives to People Mag, The Times (Ward) and The Telegraph (via Byrony, but not Tominey).

The RR's usually have back up system. The 3 herein mentioned are - I call it Omid territory. Check their social media and pen(it)ship - they do not care a bit if they are sending mis and disinformation' in broad daylight no matter what and thousands of comments under whatever they write with receipts to whatever they are saying. The 3 have their peak days of bombarding stuff that is really cray.

I don't know what to think about this at the moment, I guess tomorrow or the day after tomorrow we will know.

It may be a set up cause the next info given to them is the Waleses are going to the beach, which didn't pick up. I think by the time this info was given, they noticed something, truth, untruth, a set up.

Let's see, I really do not agree that these three should 'at this point' yet be Omidified. IOW, if the comms team of Montecito called me to inform, I wouldn't know IF I would do it or not, clearly the 3 are doing it. I don't blame them initially, to have the other side of contact.  I really do not see any problem with the specific of Camilla's children is my point. There's a big difference with this type of info and 'hurtful' info which they are accepting too.

wannable

They are all wearing the Highgrove Heritage Prince of Wales Scarf

Source: Remoulade Sauce, X

sara8150