Prince Harry and Meghan Markle relationship

Started by stepperry, November 02, 2016, 08:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yale

Quote from: LadyLenox on January 06, 2017, 04:40:30 PM
They are definitely still together...She really does look young and she has had NO plastic surgery it's obvious...She works out and uses facial creams.My husband thought she was 23 but I think she looks 28...When I heard she was 30 I had to literally check every source.I still don't believe it...She looks great!

I wonder when they'll return from their vacation?

LadyLenox

They are definitely still together...She really does look young and she has had NO plastic surgery it's obvious...She works out and uses facial creams.My husband thought she was 23 but I think she looks 28...When I heard she was 30 I had to literally check every source.I still don't believe it...She looks great!

Sorry,I meant 35 lol...

Double post auto-merged: January 06, 2017, 07:50:05 PM

Quote from: Yale on January 06, 2017, 05:57:44 PM

I wonder when they'll return from their vacation?

He probably doesn't want to let her go since she is leaving for India in 2 weeks FOR 2 weeks lol...Maybe never,he might go to India with her ;)

Yale

Well, he is extremely over protective of her I understand so that would not surprise me especially with all the terrible stuff happening around the world.

Double post auto-merged: January 06, 2017, 09:28:39 PM

I just heard or read that Harry has gone on a posting frenzy on Instagram posting photos all at once.  So, I think they are back!!

michelle0187

"They"? Nice lol

I hope "they" as in inge and h had a great time in norway.

LadyLenox

Yeah I just checked too! Wonder if they are going back to London together to spend more time there?!? I want a picture!!!!!!

Double post auto-merged: January 06, 2017, 10:30:49 PM

The sun has a new article about Harry and Meghan!!! Will link it ASAP!!!

Double post auto-merged: January 06, 2017, 10:31:49 PM

Prince Harry whisked girlfriend Meghan Markle off on first holiday together to see the Northern Lights

Just logged onto Twitter to find this!

Double post auto-merged: January 06, 2017, 10:41:33 PM

Awe...Eri,Michelle,where are you? Let's chat?

Curryong

I hope Harry and Meghan are together in Finland and have had a ball. I go on Twitter and lurk on Tumblrs, blogs etc for a while.

Apparently opinion is divided as to whether they're together, skiing and seeing the Northern Lights or whether H is having a boy's own adventure type holiday with his friend Inge, while Meghan is with her mother in LA. No photos of her there have emerged however.

No-one knows, and chief among those who are determined to state that the couple are not together and have in fact broken up are two US based Twitter sites. One is run by a New York publicist on holiday in the Bahamas at the moment (and what she would know about H's comings and goings I have no idea. Does she have second sight?)

The other is a very small site run by a Southerner, 13 followers or something, who feeds the New York gal info which may or may not be true, though personally I really doubt her veracity. (Might even be the same person as the New Yorker.) She was one of those who stated that MM was in St Lucia with the Warrens when Harry was on his tour there and they met up. No proof whatsoever, no photos, nothing.

They both state that Harry and Meghan are through, having had a quarrel about photos being taken at Arthur Landon's house. Again no proof, and I have to say that Arthur Landon's friendship with H has cooled down considerably since the Necker days when Arthur put an inappropriate photo of a drunk and sleeping person, undoubtedly H, online.

If, in the next weeks Meghan and Harry turn up together in London or Toronto, I would say that at least two people will have lost credibility with their followers for ever. If not and they have split, then the Sun will look stupid. However, although tabloids are often inaccurate, we don't know what info the Sun has that has caused this article about Harry, MM and the Northern Lights, so I wouldn't write this couple off yet. Just an observation. On Twitter and on Tumblr you can write whatever you like and hide behind 'anonymous' and pseudonyms.

Yale

It all fits! I posted before the story went out that someone on another said that twitter person saw Harry on their Norwegian flight....

And someone here said no he was in NY without Meghan, that Meghan had lost her home etc and that she was house sitting for some chick etc.  That Harry also had back problems?  As I said before totally ridiculous!!

Now look what happened:

Prince Harry whisked girlfriend Meghan Markle off on first holiday together to see the Northern Lights

Well!! She sneaked into London New Year's Eve and brought in 2017 with Harry! Just as I suspected!!  They are even talking marriage which I also believe!

Cat00

^
Together in a isolated cabin ... how romantic!  :hug: :hug: :wub: :wub:

michelle0187

Quote from: LadyLenox on January 06, 2017, 09:42:34 PM
Yeah I just checked too! Wonder if they are going back to London together to spend more time there?!? I want a picture!!!!!!

Okay let's talk about this first

tumblr_oj5vaw8OYm1u4wctgo1_r3_1280 ? Postimage.org

Now tell me what you think this means. Do you think mm was hiding in one of his suitcases or she wasn't there? Was she posting on the tig in the cabins.?
[edited]

LadyLenox

I was the first one to see the tweet ...Either they had separate seats or they flew separately...Simple as that.We'll get a picture soon,don't worry.

Maria5583

This relationship is comparable to one on the Bachelor. They enjoy romantic getaways and are completely isolated from the real world so they don't have to deal with anything.

But when they are forced to have to go into the real world, the relationship will crumble because this isn't life. Harry is a public person and she is a D list actress that was barely known in a celebrity obsessed America, and now she is being followed in very quiet Toronto where celebs don't get followed around. I feel sorry for them because they are living in lala land. Chelsy moved to London and couldn't deal with the paps after a while, and Cressida is British and couldn't deal with the paps.

The best hope for the relationship is her moving to London, and really see what it's like before she goes deeper into this. This is not going to end well in the long term.

:no:

michelle0187

^ she needs the mula to move, afford to eat as those expensive restaurant his circle goes to and keep up with his multi millionaire aristo close friends constantly vacationing. No wonder her fans want a marriage as soon as possible. This is why he doesn't go out with girls outside of that set. He needs a woman who won't depend on him like that. It's only matter of time he will date on his rich mates sisters or bffs of his close female friends. I understand why some people root for her because they want to think he not an elitist anymore.
Quote from: LadyLenox on January 07, 2017, 12:59:32 PM
I was the first one to see the tweet ...Either they had separate seats or they flew separately...Simple as that.We'll get a picture soon,don't worry.

You need to worry about finding excuses because it looks like all your gonna get from this ridiculous rumor.

Maria5583

^ :thumbsup:

I agree. Harry needs to date someone within his inner circle or at least someone who is British that will understand the pressures that they will be under in the UK.

As a North American myself, I am keenly aware that I have no idea what it's like to be part of the royal family and Meghan even less so. She's American and of late, Americans have become obsessed with the royal family because of Kate but they don't  know what it entails to be part of it like the British do: The responsibilities, the media attention and scrutiny.

Meghan is living in a fantasy world and completely blinded by this whirl-world romance, and she wants to be taken care of too.  :windsor1:

LadyLenox

Meghan best friends are from London though and she is half European? ...Not to mention goes to the UK often,I'm sure she knows her way around...

Maria5583

^ No, she is not. And you are completely missing the point.

michelle0187

She has more to lose than any other serious gf he has ever had. Rep and money. It's almost too easy for him to drop her like a bar of soap. Miss right now can hardly afford to be around long enough. The sex scenes in her films and tv shows will be humiliating and not just to harry but his family as well, who she has yet to meet. What is gonna happen if they fight and he needs some space. he will turn on the TV and see her making out with men naked in bed. I've never seen any Royal that's cool with that and feel the need to marry, so she can't continue embarrassing him and his family.

Lady Deb

Quote from: michelle0187 on January 07, 2017, 12:24:05 PM

Now tell me what you think this means. Do you think mm was hiding in one of his suitcases or she wasn't there? Was she posting on the tig in the cabins.?

IMHO, it means the man's bucket list was to meet royalty, as was posted. His bucket list wasn't to meet travellers accompanying royalty, eg RPO, friend or acquaintance of royalty.

psm

It may be that the person who tweeted did not recognize MM, I am not sure I would recognize her if I saw her on the street. Besides not everyone is following royal gossip. This affair became big news in Canada because she lives in Toronto so there is a connection, yet most people would only be able to say PH is dating an actress living in Toronto and would not be able to name her or know what she looks like.

I agree with people who commented above. This is so far a vacation-relationship and while the media are pushing for a quick engagement I hope they don't rush in as what the future as a minor royal bride holds for MM is vastly different than her current life. She will enter a fish bowl and will always be compared negatively against Kate, not initially of course, but in the long run. She will not be able to do more than the Cambridges. She will have to stop talking about anything political. Her style will need to adjust and they won't even be able to vacation together as easily, look how much criticism the royal incur whenever they vacation. They live under a microscope.

However I suspect MM has a very rosy view on this. My impression of her, based on her friend set and name dropping, is that she is excellent at networking with the right people and social-climbing. How does a D-lister become friends with PM's wife and a former PM's daughter-in-law? How did she manage to meet and hook up with a British prince? So PH is not just a love interest, but a huge step for her. Besides what does the future really hold for her after Suits? Not much. Unless she's invested very wisely and saved like crazy, will she have enough money to sustain her lifestyle? By marrying into the BRF she will be set for life.

But then again, if they break up she will be fine, actually more than fine. I think she wants to be a life style guru. For that you need name recognition, which she now has. There are big bucks there. And I've briefly checked The Tig, so I cannot comment on the content, but the design is beautiful and very professional. Her photos on Instagram and her house, her style all indicate that she has great taste. She would be successful in that area and it may be something preferable to marrying into royalty.

Cat00

[edited]I don't know what's on Tumblr because I could not open the link but it does not matter, they may have traveled separately not to draw attention. It is obvious that they are together in Norway. she does not publish anything else in instagram nor does it erase negative comments . And why would they end? Being that Harry seemed super happy with her that day in the theater. And what's wrong with her having sex scenes in movies? She's an actress, even consecrated Hollywood actresses have made sex scenes, We are in the 21st century, not in 1950. Meghan is the right woman for Harry. She is intelligent, has life experience, will know how to deal with the press, because she already lives in the middle, works with philanthropy, is charismatic ... Let them be happy !!

Double post auto-merged: January 07, 2017, 02:51:41 PM

She does not have to fear in being compared to Kate, she will totally outshine Kate because she has much more personality and charisma. What will she lose? She has already admitted that the acting career is unstable and that it is difficult for her to get good roles for being biracial. She loves to do philanthropy and she can continue. She is already accustomed to living in the light of the spotlight, will handle everything, press, photographers , she is leonine, strong, will not let down by criticism.I'm sure the relationship is firm and bet on an engagement announcement soon

michelle0187

Quote from: Lady Deb on January 07, 2017, 02:36:36 PM

IMHO, it means the man's bucket list was to meet royalty, as was posted. His bucket list wasn't to meet travellers accompanying royalty, eg RPO, friend or acquaintance of royalty.

Lol the man didn't even mention seeing  a woman with him. Did she take another flight  when the entire airport was empty so no one saw her too?

All this reminds me of the time cress fans swore they had unfinished business with him when she showed up to his bday. How can an ex get an invite to at least one of his bdays but not mm. Unlike meh, his two exes are followed by him on ig and that model the dm claimed he slept with after the ig event. Do you want to  believe the dm was right about that one. Debating about why you think mm was there  is exactly like the time debate over whether cress was at kp after the bday party in 2015.

Lady Deb

The PM's wife, use to be an entertainment reporter, among other things. She was a regular reporter on a show that MM has also appeared on, however I'm not saying that is how they met. Just want to point out that There are simple possibilities to meet and network with people if one is interested. I am not in the entertainment industry, however, my hair dresser has a lot of high profile clients that I have randomly run into and had casual conversations with. If I was interested in the entertainment world, there are opportunities to be found.

The former PM's daughter-in-law is also a stylist, she appears frequently on a local TO television station that MM has also appeared on. The stylist has also worked with the current PM's wife. Again, opportunities can arise to network with people if you really want to and the other person is interested.

Cat00

Lol lol lol I  have fun with certain comments here. I'm going to have a lot more fun when Harry marries her, some people will sink into envy  :lol: :lol:

Lady Deb

Quote from: michelle0187 on January 07, 2017, 02:58:33 PM
Quote from: Lady Deb on January 07, 2017, 02:36:36 PM

Lol the man didn't even mention seeing  a woman with him. Did she take another flight  when the entire airport was empty so no one saw her too?

All this reminds me of the time cress fans swore they had unfinished business with him when she showed up to his bday. How can an ex get an invite to at least one of his bdays but not mm. Unlike meh, his two exes are followed by him on ig and that model the dm claimed he slept with after the ig event. Do you want to  believe the dm was right about that one. Debating about why you think mm was there  is exactly like the time debate over whether cress was at kp after the bday party in 2015.

The man did not say that he saw H protection officer either, are you assuming he traveled by himself without security? Maybe MM wasn't there when the airport worker saw H. Or even if MM was there why would he have to mention it, she's not royalty. I have a favourite Olympic athlete that I had the opportunity to take a picture with. The athlete was with her coach, I didn't ask for a picture with the coach even though the coach was standing right there. No disrespect, my interest was in the athlete, not the coach.

Yale

Quote from: Cat00 on January 07, 2017, 03:06:41 PM
Lol lol lol I  have fun with certain comments here. I'm going to have a lot more fun when Harry marries her, some people will sink into envy  :lol: :lol:

And going to laugh my ass off too when he does marry her!! And I am going to rub it in and say I do you so!!

Cat00

@michelle0187

Your problem is not with Meghan, [edited]
[gmod] Please refrain from such unnecessary comments. [/gmod]