Team Sussex: The Duchess of Sussexes Fashion and Jewelry Part 1

Started by Blue Clover, May 24, 2023, 11:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Curryong

I?m not really fond of mono dresses or those with wide stripes. Meghan looks glorious in blues, orange, red, green. I wish she?d wear more colours.

changemhysoul

Quote from: Curryong on August 04, 2023, 01:03:30 PM
I?m not really fond of mono dresses or those with wide stripes. Meghan looks glorious in blues, orange, red, green. I wish she?d wear more colours.

Which is funny because I'm not a super colorful person so Meg's mono-chrome looks makes me feel seen.

Tho, I do love Meghan in greens and reds....so....I do need her to take some glamour shots and do a birthday shoot in those colors. Burgundy is most common for the 40th birthday so she can break it out for 42

TLLK

Posse Theo Strapless Dress ? UFO No More

@Curryong- I do wish that she'd wear more colors now and then as she does look lovely in them

As for the birthday dinner dress, I find that it is far too long on Meghan and the tube shape seems to be impeding how she walks.

wannable

This is what a famous designer said about stripes, ''Vertical lines draw the eye up and down''.

^ It's for tall skinny people. Horizontal lines, don't want to know. :laugh:

Most stripe clothing is sold in Europe/Eastern Europe, most tall people stat, stripe clothing.  (I'm soon for a closet clean up, I recall I have very likely a unused stripe shirt, the typical blue and white t-shirt, but I never saw it in the eyes of a designer - shoot now I'll feel my torso shrunk )

TLLK

Meghan's outfit for her first night at the Invictus Games.
I'm glad to see that Meghan is opting for reasonably priced and accessible clothing items for Invictus.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex attend Friends @ Home Event during Invictus Games ? UFO No More

QuoteThe Duchess of Sussex wore a Banana Republic dress (with thanks to Victoria Ward) with a Bottega Veneta belt (with thanks to MeghansClosetChronicles), her Aquazzura pumps, and her Cartier bracelet.

Curryong

Yes, she is wearing reasonably priced clothing. However, as you know, I just love colour. A black dress, though it fitted Meghan well and had an interesting belt, and white shorts and jacket with a black top don?t do it for me I?m afraid. Nothing wrong with a zingy yellow dress or pale blue slacks for example at this sort of an event.

TLLK

I do love the blouse that she's wearing today for the event with the NATO officials. However the pants were a poor choice IMHO. They're overwhelming her frame and the fabric is extremely wrinkled. Also the hem is dragging on the ground even though she's in heels.

Meghan's Fashion - What Meghan Markle Wore

Curryong

Quote from: TLLK on September 14, 2023, 01:54:16 PM
I do love the blouse that she's wearing today for the event with the NATO officials. However the pants were a poor choice IMHO. They're overwhelming her frame and the fabric is extremely wrinkled. Also the hem is dragging on the ground even though she's in heels.

Meghan's Fashion - What Meghan Markle Wore

Yes, I agree. Too often Meghan ignores the importance of her clothing actually fitting her and therefore presenting a decent all over finish. And she?s too fond of overlong pants, always has been. And I?m  still longing for some colour!

Curryong

My wishes fulfilled! Meghan looks gorgeous in this formfitting gown for the Saturday night Games closing ceremony. She nailed it! I love the colour though in some lights it appears teal rather than the turquoise described in the article. However it?s lovely anyway.

Meghan Markle Is a Vision in a Strapless Turquoise Gown with Floral Lace Detailing

TLLK

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex mark World Mental Health Day ? UFO No More

QuoteAt the Summit, the Duchess of Sussex wore an Altuzarra outfit (with thanks to Meghan?s Closet Chronicles) with her Aquazzura pumps. She also wore her Sarah Hendler earrings, her Cartier bracelet, and a Logan Hollowell necklace (with thanks to Meghan?s Closet Chronicles).

Short video from yesterday.

Harry and Meghan Fear For Their Children Using Social Media - YouTube

TLLK

https://twitter.com/ufonomore/status/1725359432022819241?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

QuoteIt seems the Duchess of Sussex is wearing a Proenza Schouler gown based on the brand?s Rosa dress at Variety?s Power of Women event tonight

PrincessOfPeace

Meghan's smart accessories were a perfect High-Low look for the snowy slopes of Whistler - a style for all seasons, writes ELIZA SCARBOROUGH -

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13103643/Meghans-accessories-High-Low-look-Whistler.html