Andrew and new Epstein Trial

Started by Curryong, July 10, 2019, 01:18:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

The Washington Examiner says 'The real Royal Scandal isn't Rose Hanbury or Meghan but Prince Andrew'.

The real royal scandal isn't Meghan or Rose Hanbury, it's Prince Andrew

This one might develop in the next few months.

sandy

I wonder if this is the real reason for the daily critiques of Meghan and the what i think is a hyped up feud, a smokescreen to the real trouble perhaps? Hmmm.

Blue Clover

Prince Andrew has been tied to the Epstein case for years and years. Much was also hidden about this case the entire time. I wonder what we will learn now that the case has been reopened?

wannable

Quote from: sandy on July 11, 2019, 12:30:30 AM
I wonder if this is the real reason for the daily critiques of Meghan and the what i think is a hyped up feud, a smokescreen to the real trouble perhaps? Hmmm.

No.  The journalists that have been assigned in the UK related to Epstein's case are in waiting mode to see if PA is ever mentioned by Epstein, his lawyers or the lawyer representing the victims.

They have also taken note that the 3 amigos (previously mentioned Clinton, Trump, Prince Andrew) are in 'business as usual' mode.  No signs of hiding, awkward movements, etc.  Anything that can make the media write a 'hit' piece.  The waiting has to be done (as I explained in the above paragraph), if not the 3 amigos lawyers can call for defamation and liability/slander.

The notion of Sussex fans tweeting/replying that Epstein should be front page will not happen until and IF the above 2 paragraphs happen. Also IF he makes front page news with no Prince mention, it will be in the USA, as he is American rather than British.

sandy

The Epstein case is decidedly big news.

To me it has nothing to do with how people feel about the Sussexes this Epstein case has a huge impact. The Sussex headlines to me  are repetitive and rehash the same things. Meghan's ring is nothing compared to Epstein.

Prince Andrew could be potentially in real trouble. This could have really serious ramifications for the royal family and I mean very very serious.

Meghan's seating at Wimbledon is a mere trifle in comparison.  ANd is tabloid fodder IMO not a major news story.

wannable

It should in the States, which is not the same as the media ratings in the UK.  :shrug: 

i.e. Meghan Rapinoe Captain of the USA football team is front page news today in the USA, why should she be in the UK?

You said it 'potentially' be in trouble, BUT the loophole is exactly what I said in my previous comment if the lawyers of both Epstein and Victims Do Not Mention any Famous person attached, the media in both sides of the pond cannot STATE it nor imply (defamation, libel, slander laws). 

sandy

If it effects Andrew in a significant way it would be of great interest or should be.

The Queen placing Andrew next to her at the "Trooping" may have been a way of telegraphing support to her second son.

It remains to be seen how this plays out.

wannable

I agree with your latest comment.  IF

But as far as today, the request of the Sussex fans is a No.  And I am also glad that the RR's that have been slammed via twitter by the S fans are not engaging with that (even if the RR's wish it, they can't until what I've mentioned in my previous comments)  One really needs to find out what are front page news/ratings to each ''country''.

sandy

If is clearly stated in all the comments. He could be in trouble.

wannable

''Could''

used to indicate possibility.
"they could be right" ? [more]
used in making suggestions or polite requests.
"you could always ring him up" ? [more]
used to indicate annoyance because of something that has not been done.
"they could have told me!"
used to indicate a strong inclination to do something.
"he irritates me so much that I could scream"

BUT can't until the lawyers of any band mention him or Clinton or Trump  :shrug:

In reference to the Sussex bad news or bad comments,  they will Sue if and only the BRF lawyers have a 'winning' case, they never lose.  Whenever you here someone wishing the Sussex to sue, it won't happen until and if you here a suing case of a member of the BRF in the media, when you read it, its a win. If you don't read it, there is nothing to sue, as the BRF are not known historically to sue in a losing case.  They just bare with it.

sandy

Life is one big "could" sometimes. Could have. Not this is a fact.

wannable

I think you will agree with me that after our healthy discussion, the reason why in the UK Epstein is STILL not front page news.  He is also not front page in his native country yet.

Wait and patience until the actual hearing and judging by the US courts.

sandy

Innocent until proven guilty.

The flight logs are creating much interest here.

dianab

there's no smokescreen to the real lack of interactions between kate and meghan...

the fact andrew and epstein were friends and andrew liked his underaged girls doesnt revoke the obvious bad and lack of relations between kate and meghan...  and all the others meghan articles are genuine critiques.... wimbledon arrogance mess, overspending in clothes and residence, private christening, archie insta pics ... it's same thing says fergie was criticized in 1980s for take away attention from charles and diana living separate lives reports...

Blue Clover

Quote from: wannable on July 11, 2019, 03:04:46 PM
I think you will agree with me that after our healthy discussion, the reason why in the UK Epstein is STILL not front page news.  He is also not front page in his native country yet.

Wait and patience until the actual hearing and judging by the US courts.

Prince Andrew is on the front page today in the US. I'm seeing his picture with Epstein everyone. I live in the US and everyone is talking about it. :cry:

Jeffrey Epstein: Prince Andrew photo reappears in sex trafficking case

sandy

Quote from: dianab on July 12, 2019, 11:42:26 PM
there's no smokescreen to the real lack of interactions between kate and meghan...

the fact andrew and epstein were friends and andrew liked his underaged girls doesnt revoke the obvious bad and lack of relations between kate and meghan...  and all the others meghan articles are genuine critiques.... wimbledon arrogance mess, overspending in clothes and residence, private christening, archie insta pics ... it's same thing says fergie was criticized in 1980s for take away attention from charles and diana living separate lives reports...

Andrew is in more serious trouble if he had been involved. But innocent until proven guilty.

wannable

Prince Andrew is with the Queen today viewing the exhibit pre-opening of Buckingham Palace for this summer tourists.

Twitter conversation:
Emily Andrews
150 years ago: One wag even hung a ?for rent? sign on BP as people were fed up with paying for a palace that wasn?t being used and a Queen that wasn?t seen. Just goes to show that 150 years later nothing changes...people still get annoyed paying for royal houses...

Jeannine Otto
‏@AgNews_Otto
Replying to @byEmilyAndrews @Gertsroyals
Interesting to see Prince Andrew there, in light of his Epstein connection. Haven't see much coverage from royal reporters on that. It would seem to be more serious than how the Duchess of Sussex opened a car door or left Wimbledon - but maybe that's just me.

Gert's Royals
‏@Gertsroyals

There was plenty of coverage when the story first broke year and years ago & again in 2015. But the bottom line is the current charges don?t involve Prince Andrew in any way.

Princess Cassandra

If true that they are using Meghan as a smokescreen, it would be a useless exercise. If it turns out they have something on Andrew there isn't anything that would overshadow it. The reasons for picking on her are varied and I doubt they are instigated by the Royal Family. 

sandy

I don't think there is any serious reason to pick on Meghan. All of a sudden now the "feud" with Kate is over since they are both mothers now and are sympatico. I don't know what will happen if Andrew is found guilty.

TLLK

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on July 19, 2019, 02:24:06 PM
If true that they are using Meghan as a smokescreen, it would be a useless exercise. If it turns out they have something on Andrew there isn't anything that would overshadow it. The reasons for picking on her are varied and I doubt they are instigated by the Royal Family. 

No I believe that they're largely motivated by the fact that the Sussexes (especially Meghan) sell stories and earn revenue.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: sandy on July 11, 2019, 01:42:28 PM
If it effects Andrew in a significant way it would be of great interest or should be.

The Queen placing Andrew next to her at the "Trooping" may have been a way of telegraphing support to her second son.

It remains to be seen how this plays out.
Regarding the Queen placing Andrew next to her; the reason for that is that he is Colonel of the military group whose colours were trooped on that day. If the DOE had been there, of course he would have taken pride of place, but Andrew would still have been nearby, as he played a key part in the event.

Blue Clover

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: Blue Clover on July 21, 2019, 02:14:05 AM
A mother supporting her son.
Yes!  And somehow I see Epstein cultivating Andrew's friendship but not Andrew condoning Epstein's behavior. But maybe I'm just na?ve?

Blue Clover

I think they were friends and spent time together.

Curryong

Yes, Andrew and Epstein were probably friendly but it wasn't just friendship. According to filed documents Andrew was a passenger on Epstein's private plane, like Pres Clinton and other prominent men, and flew to his island which had luxury accommodation. Young girls serviced the men on this island and elsewhere all over the world.

Virginia Roberts, the 17year old Andrew was photographed with, testified that she was flown to England and other places. She was ordered to have sex with Andrew on at least three occasions.

Epstein was and is nothing but a pimp in my estimation, and there was more than a hint of blackmail in his interactions with 'friends' IMO. He's a nasty piece of work and I hope he serves a proper sentence in NY when he's convicted this time, not treated as if he's at a holiday resort as he was years ago under the Florida prison system. He's already received neck injuries while in jail on remand in NY which is unacceptable, but I just hope he gets a long sentence this time.