The Sussex Family General Chat Part 2

Started by sara8150, March 01, 2023, 12:11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

@HistoryGirl2 -Yes I agree that he is likely not as well connected as he'd like to be and that they're now using their own Archewell spokespersons to give their statements.

Curryong

My sense about Omid is that he still gets some stories about the Sussexes? reactions/feelings to certain things/events from friends of the couple in London, (and yes there are some left though they shy away from media sources.) However I do sense there has been a certain distancing since the Sussexes became ensconced in California. Perhaps naturally, though there was a sharp rebuttal from them with regard to one of his comments in an article several months ago. That doesn?t mean he knows nothing about the couple?s feelings, though. There are still those previous connections in London.

Amabel2

Quote from: HistoryGirl2 on March 01, 2023, 07:36:51 PM
I can?t say why, as I said before, I don?t know what Charles? end game is. The original debate was to whether he was able to do this and I said he is fully capable of doing this legally if he wished to pursue that option.

well yes technically he can do it.  He can persuade Andrew to give up the lease, but that will mean shelling out quite a bit of money.  If Andrew is not willing [ it will likely cost even more. But does he want to?  If Andrew can afford the house, even perhaps at the cost of shutting some of it up, or perhaps having one of his daughters sharing it, which would give him more company, why do it?  Andy has to live somwhere, and he has a right to live in that house for 75 years.  Charles is at odds wth Harry (IMO not through any fault of his own) so he may not want to have a fight with his brother as well.

FanDianaFancy

Ok.

Omid is Megs bestie. He was married or engaged or at least longterm bf to her other bestie, Marcus of SoHo.
When Omid speaks, he is her n dumbos mouthpiece.

KingCharles has made a big, important move in favor of The Monarchy and the people of his subjects and that is all that matters.
Andrew, Harry do not matter and are not important and these are two things they never understood and no one told them and made them .

Andrew, like Anne and Edward, should have had his own place from the beginning. Oh, he did in Sunninghill which he n Sarah both left after divorce and let a massive beautiful home fall into ruin. Neither gave a care ( profanity word starting with an s would be better here for emphasis).
Andrew could have sold that home long ago and immediately after the divorce ?.before the airport  fly path, etc. He did sell it eventually?dubiously, shady deal which are Andrew?s middle names. Lol.
Andrew way back when could have bought a place for Sarah and the girls to grow up in too.

Andrew n Srarh got a shady, undeserving, etc. deal from QE. Royal Lodge for 75 years, lol, so he will still be alive at age 150 ok. Sarah?s part was if Andrew dies first, she stays at RL for life. I guess her life expectancy must be 15 too. Lol.
Really, this was ridiculous. A 75 year lease.

Eug n Bea should have been told, encouraged to get their own homes for  after marriage. Eug n her family were in FC rumor says.
I always doubted that. What woman would want to move into another woman?s house , even renting, as in the other woman?s taste which renter could not change, remodel, repair, reform rooms, etc. Was aEug that desperate to just live on royal property? Maybe so.

Where does Bea n her family live?

FC. Dumbo n his wife are never living back in England and will rarely visit. Why, after his book, their reality tv show,like why and for what? After implying how racist BRF is and saying how terrible the country is, racist people.
After his book, go back and smile at KC n others for coronation?.like huh. Why, what.
Talk about homeless , high rents etc in England when a place like FC will be , is abandoned costing millions to gut to the bones and rebuild?.jus like Sunnighill was.

Monarchy is hereditary, rank. Andrew n Henry missed the lesson.
Could RoyalLodge go to William? Perhaps, but I would say, no now. He has KP for when in London. AnmerH still both costing millions fo gut and rebuild. Now Adelaide C as a hom base. Williams , the heir , moves are based by him on not rank, bu the needs of three growing , young children?s needs of school, friends and Cath?s family of parents and sister close by.

if , when HM are in England, secure, luxurious, historic accommodations can be atBuckinghsmPalace . A museum, working place, lol.  Well, it was fit for a Q. How about that, lol.

FanDianaFancy

Quote from: sara8150 on March 02, 2023, 03:24:42 AM
Harry and Meghan eviction 'has sparked row between working and non-working royals' | Daily Mail Online

Perhaps let Andrew stay for, on the ridiculous 75 year lease ant RL  and Sarah too.
Hey renegotiate it to 200 years, lol.  Andrew needs to pay for RL. Anne n Ed n Zara n Peter pay for their roofs.
No royal properties for Eug n Bea. That is the catch for Andrew n Sarah. These women should find n buy their own homes.

Amabel2

what are you talking about?  Eugenie and Bea have their own homes.  Not at all sure what you are meaning.
andrew has a lease on RL which means he can live there for a long time.  To break the lease would mean Charles negotiating with him and paying him compensation for the improvements he has made and paying him to break the lease early.  Otherwise Charles would have to go ot law which again is going to cost a lot and look bad.  Since ANdrew seems to want to stay there, if he can pay his bills, its noones business but his where he lives.

FanDianaFancy

Quote from: Amabel2 on March 02, 2023, 09:09:59 AM
what are you talking about?  Eugenie and Bea have their own homes.  Not at all sure what you are meaning.
andrew has a lease on RL which means he can live there for a long time.  To break the lease would mean Charles negotiating with him and paying him compensation for the improvements he has made and paying him to break the lease early.  Otherwise Charles would have to go ot law which again is going to cost a lot and look bad.  Since ANdrew seems to want to stay there, if he can pay his bills, its noones business but his where he lives.

yes, I understand about RL being leased to Andrew forever and if he should pass away, Sarah can live there forever.
I get about KC having t buy out Andrew. That would not be worth it. William does not need RL.
Andrew, perhaps has to pay for somethings so let him and maybe the cost and time can force him out.

Sarah does not have her own home. She lives now and forever at RL.

I stand corrected then about Eug n Bea. Last I read, Eug was living at FrogCattage before she moved to Portugusl but that is not her own home. It was Sussex house.
Last I  read, Bea lived at StJamesPalace. That is not her own home.
Royal property is one?s own home if you are a lesser rank fam member and a no working BRF.
Zara n Peter have their own homes. SV and things do not pay for it.
KC needs to trim the BRF , by appearances, and things.

TLLK

Quote from: FanDianaFancy on March 02, 2023, 12:13:55 PM
yes, I understand about RL being leased to Andrew forever and if he should pass away, Sarah can live there forever.
I get about KC having t buy out Andrew. That would not be worth it. William does not need RL.
Andrew, perhaps has to pay for somethings so let him and maybe the cost and time can force him out.

I stand corrected then about Eug n Bea. Last I read, Eug was living at FrogCattage before she moved to Portugusl but that is not her own home. It was Sussex house.
Royal property is one?s own home if you are a lesser rank fam member and a no working BRF.

I understand that the Mapelli-Mozzi family now live in the Cotswalds though they likely still have a London residence as Wolfie does live there with his mother and the couple still are seen in the city.

Princess Beatrice and Edoardo leave central London for ?3.5million Cotswolds farmhouse | Express.co.uk

The York sisters did live at St. James Palace for many years and were charged rent that someone was paying. The Brooksbanks were at Ivy Cottage prior to moving to Frogmore Cottage for a brief period of time and again they had to pay rent. That would have left Beatrice at SJP until she and Edo married in the summer of 2020.
Prince and Princess Michael of Kent also pay rent for their accommodations at Kensington Palace.

Current Kensington Palace residents also include the following working royals. The Gloucesters left KP's Apartment 1 for the much smaller carriage house in 2020 or 2021. The Kents have long lived at Wren House also located at KP.

Princess Alexandra has long lived at Thatched House Lodge in Richmond Park for decades.

Currently none of the BRF are living at Buckingham Palace or Windsor Castle. I understand that Anne/Timothy and Edward/Sophie do have apartments available at SJP now for when they need to spend the night.

Amabel2

Quote from: FanDianaFancy on March 02, 2023, 12:13:55 PM

Andrew does not have the house forever.  He has a lease for 75 years ad so after his death, his heirs can live there until the lease runs out.  NOone can live there forever,  it is on a lease and the lease has a limit.
Why do you want Andrew to be forced out of his home?  He bought the lease, and paid for improvements to the place.  As long as he can pay his bills, and does not break any of the terms of the lease, he should be able to live there till he dies. 

PrincessOfPeace

What this does show us is just because a story is in the Sun or Daily Mail, doesn't mean it's not true.

British tabloids have historically broken some of Britain's biggest stories.

HistoryGirl2

^ Good point. They tend to sensationalize for readership so it?s important to have some skepticism, but yeah, they were reporting a rift between the Wales and Sussexes long before it was officially reported by the big papers.

wannable

^^^The rumor is Andrew will accept relinquishing RL with the Crown Estate paying him back around GBP 8million in reconstruction repairs and the sort.

All leasing today do have such a clause. Not around 2000, but he is willing.

Curryong

Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on March 03, 2023, 01:15:46 AM
What this does show us is just because a story is in the Sun or Daily Mail, doesn't mean it's not true.

British tabloids have historically broken some of Britain's biggest stories.

They have broken a few big royal stories, only because certain royal principals involved wanted those particular stories out there and so gave permission for one particular outlet to publish them.

However the vast majority of stories printed about the royals in the British tabloid Press are gossip pieces picked up from lackeys,  and prove to be rubbish for about 95% of the time.

Look at Richard Palmer?s response to the Sun story. He?s the Express RR, but it?s clear that he knew nothing about the FC thing, and in fact said yesterday on the Express podcast that the story ran directly contrary to what he and other colleagues had been told (by the Royal Press Office presumably) about Charles wanting peace with Harry and to keep contact with his family, desperately wanted him to go to the Coronation etc.

So here we have two tabloid outlets being fed two different tales by sources. And as well, the Fail lining up with the Sun and claiming they had been told that the ?eviction? is the end of any relationship with Charles for the Sussexes or visits  to the UK to see him, which is plainly ridiculous, but par for the course for the Fail which always pretends it has known about any true stories its fellow tabloids publish that prove later to have legs.

All the RRs are basically gossip writers who provide a use for the royals for PR and the occasional story they want to get out into the public domain for whatever reason. 

Curryong

Quote from: HistoryGirl2 on March 03, 2023, 01:32:09 AM
^ Good point. They tend to sensationalize for readership so it?s important to have some skepticism, but yeah, they were reporting a rift between the Wales and Sussexes long before it was officially reported by the big papers.

What ?big papers?? Broadsheets, who rarely report royal gossip? The Big papers in Britain are the big sellers like the Daily Mail, the Sun, the Daily Express etc. The tabloids, who report royal gossip pretty well daily.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on March 03, 2023, 01:40:09 AM
^^^The rumor is Andrew will accept relinquishing RL with the Crown Estate paying him back around GBP 8million in reconstruction repairs and the sort.

All leasing today do have such a clause. Not around 2000, but he is willing.

Who?s reporting this rumour? Twitter I presume, or Neil Sean (who didn?t know anything about the FC thing either or he would have said so, quicker than a rat up a drainpipe!) Certainly before the Sun was fed it by a senior source, which Sean never gets.

And what does ?Not around 2000? mean in your post? The sentence doesn?t make sense.

Curryong

This report was from as early as the 19th of Feb last year, one of several outlets that were reporting that if he was forced out of Royal Lodge Andrew would receive a big payout of around 7 million, something that was self evident as I mentioned it in my first post on this latest scandal. So Sean, Twitter and co are playing catch up on speculation that is around one year and three weeks old!

Prince Andrew set for ?7 million pay out if forced out of Royal Lodge | Metro News

FanDianaFancy

Thnx @TLLK. Good for Bea to have her own home for family and one shehas no restriction with. Remodel inside and out as she pleases. Having your own private home is a freedom Bea has. Good for her.

Eug, well, they are in Portugual  a bit .
Seems she would want her own, independent home too.

FanDianaFancy

No @Amabel2 , I get Andrew has a lease. He must be paid for it if thriwn. Common sense would be just let him and Sarah stay and pay what little they pay. Yes it is a forever sweetheart deal. Andrews lease will outlive him and Sarah.

Amabel2

wannable

Quote from: Curryong on March 03, 2023, 01:56:48 AM
Who?s reporting this rumour? Twitter I presume, or Neil Sean (who didn?t know anything about the FC thing either or he would have said so, quicker than a rat up a drainpipe!) Certainly before the Sun was fed it by a senior source, which Sean never gets.

And what does ?Not around 2000? mean in your post? The sentence doesn?t make sense.

The buzz rumor  in flleetstreet says it's the Sussex camp in both instances; the FC story and the Andrew story. Both stories were known by everyone involved (Harry, Meghan, Andrew + Sarah and Crown Estate heads one called Robin and another one David) since 11th Jan, it was withheld to wait if  the couple cracked, they did 72 hours ago. The Professional Victimhood narrative.

wannable

^ It depends on each person's POV set forth from the knowledge that the couple do not have a domicile legally (they were served by the Crown Estate signed sealed and delivered by a Robin and David) since 11th of January 2023.

Put oneself in the couple's shoes, knowing no abode (it is sitting empty, new pictures, no furnishing), they 'can' stay in any royal palace 'only' by invitation by the King, which will include security and all things paid for during their 'invitation by the King stay.  IF they want to come 'on their own', no royal palace. That is why I said a couple of days ago this is bigger. The couple know this, the Home Office know this (tied to the security)...

Therefore, fleetstreet says the leak came from the Sussex camp. This only affects the couple, nobody else. They are trapped and don't know how to be humble accepting it rather than creating more fake narratives via Omid Scobie that 'we are stunned with the news, nobody told us, the King is cruel'', etc. If a Jason type would take them to a court of law, they'd get caught again with just the official notice of intention of no more extension of lease dated 11th Jan, with a received on the same date.

For what it's worth, there is according to the same fleetstreet rumours about half a dozen 'other stories', 3 of them too damaging that will be published after the coronation.

HistoryGirl2

Quote from: Curryong on March 03, 2023, 01:51:02 AM
What ?big papers?? Broadsheets, who rarely report royal gossip? The Big papers in Britain are the big sellers like the Daily Mail, the Sun, the Daily Express etc. The tabloids, who report royal gossip pretty well daily.

I was referencing papers like the Times and the Telegraph that usually only report on something once it?s verified by one of their own sources. They?re interested in the royal game too, but not at the expense of their own reputation. Everyone expects the DM to have dubious sources.

Curryong

I presume these rumours you post about come from Twitter or Sean, though as usual Wannabie, you provide no sources for any of it.
And it doesn?t ?just affect the Sussexes?. The media, especially the British tabloids, have been making hay over the story of Andrew being ?forced? out of Royal Lodge by his brother so that presumably William and Kate can have it and Andrew can be plonked in FC.There have been just as many stories about Andrew?s (and Fergie?s) resistance to this plan all over the media as there have over the Sussex ?eviction?.

And buzz rumours that it all comes from the Sussexes! Pleeeze! I might as well say I read something on Twitter about W+K wanting RL and give no sources and spread it on here.

Where did you get these rumours from? I constantly seem to be asking you this when you come up with this, but you never reply. We are supposed to provide valid sources when we post stories on here.

wannable

The only ones who have been evicted from a crown estate property since 11th of January is Harry and Meghan.