Chelsy & Harry Relationship Speculation Part (do we need another) 3

Started by WOW, June 18, 2011, 05:08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louisiana Lady

Quote from: englishrose on September 02, 2011, 07:16:52 PM
I think they'll be together and even more they'll marry one beautiful day!So,I wish them both all the best!And as for Harry,I think that Chelsy always plays the main role in his life,even now after many break-ups,deep inside Harry feels that she's only one girl in the world that he really need! :flower:
Quote from: Girl from Ipanema on September 05, 2011, 12:27:04 AM
I think they are meant for each other, but she is not ready to give up her life. At the moment both see what life gives and moved on, but deep inside they still love each other.  :girlblush:

At one time I also thought they were soul-mates,  but I do not anymore.   The relationship began at an early age and then slowly fizzled only hanging on by a thread for years...In fact if you took all the ACTUAL time spent physically together it wouldn't even add up to one year out of the seven...Someone once said that living on different continents they were fine,  but put them together for a few weeks and it was splitsville and going in circles never ends up anywhere but frustrated,  so why keep on and on and on... ....A true respectful and loving  relationship is just NOT that HARD to deal with whatever the pressure or circumstances may be....Dragging things out more hurts everyone involved in the long run...............

WOW