The Duke of York's Legal Issues Part Two

Started by TLLK, January 06, 2022, 11:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Hopefully the BP investigation into allegations of bullying by principal(s) will  ultimately bring about the necessary guidelines for behavior and that it will  be extended to ALL staff of the royal palaces and residencies. 

This type of  alleged abusive behavior and language fits the description of a hostile work environment.

sara8150

Quote from: TLLK on January 16, 2022, 09:28:15 PM
Hopefully the BP investigation into allegations of bullying by principal(s) will  ultimately bring about the necessary guidelines for behavior and that it will  be extended to ALL staff of the royal palaces and residencies. 

This type of  alleged abusive behavior and language fits the description of a hostile work environment.

I?m agreed with you but Andrew?s behavior is not necessarily for that and unacceptable behavior humiliation for HM Queen Elizabeth II

sara8150

Blue Clover

I would not be surprised if Prince Andrew dated Chislaine, they seemed awfully close. I am happy Prince Charles was behind the removal of Prince Andrew's title, it seems that Princess Anne and William also supported this move.

wannable

🧸

I need to ask my therapist what does this really mean.

TLLK

Two YouGov UK questions related to his legal issues and loss of his style "HRH" and his military appointments.

Daily Question | 13/01/2022 | YouGov

How closely are you following the story about allegations made against Prince Andrew by Virginia Giuffre?

All Adults.

Very closely
7%
Fairly closely
35%
Not very closely
27%
I am aware of the stories but am not following them
25%
I am not aware of the stories

6%

Majority of those polled believe that he should be removed from his military appointments.

Do you think Prince Andrew should or should not resign from all his remaining military positions?

He should
62%
He should not
11%
Don?t know

Blue Clover

I wonder if Andrew's defense is going to work? There is so much evidence suggesting the opposite of his claims. So many photos of Andrew and Ghislaine in which they appear to be close friends.

wannable

I'm more interested in Before and After. 

Before: Media (and individuals) were thursting (journalists were very aggressive about this) for a full trial.
After: Media (and individuals) are angry (some journalists are mad as in nuts, others had a twitter meltdown against a full trial, they were 100% before thinking he won't have a full trial because __________FillInTheBlank) that Andrew officially want's a full trial.

IMO, he knew already to want this, hence weeks ago stripped to be able to go as a ''private'' person.

I mean, the biggest evidence to my comment is the fact that Virginia's lawyer was (before) thursting, pushing, being very aggressive, even threatening for a Trial.  (After) Yesterday he had a total meltdown because Andrew wants a Trial.

Want is because the court is yet to decide, but had requested in re to trial the word from Andrew's lawyer team.

Blue Clover

@wannable Good point! It's hard to understand what angle Andrew's legal team plans to take? Do they want to prove that Andrew didn't know Ghislaine or never touched Virginia? They must believe that there is no evidence linking Andrew with either one.

I wonder if the Daily Mail read my RIF post. This was today's headline. Does this help jog your memory, sir? | Daily Mail Online

Blue Clover

Andrew may become increasingly isolated as his case moves forward.

PrincessOfPeace

Curryong

Looks like Virginia won the high moral ground and forced Andrew into a grovelling apology and a financial penalty to me. Now that?s all over hopefully Andrew will disappear under a nearby rock for the rest of his life.

wannable

Prince Andrew has reached a settlement with Virginia Giuffre for an undisclosed amount, part of which will be donated to Virginia?s charity.

Andrew admits no wrong doing as part of the settlement.

This ends the civil lawsuit against him.

TLLK

Quote from: Curryong on February 15, 2022, 04:14:01 PM
Looks like Virginia won the high moral ground and forced Andrew into a grovelling apology and a financial penalty to me. Now that?s all over hopefully Andrew will disappear under a nearby rock for the rest of his life.

I agree wholeheartedly with your statements @Curryong.

Apart from his mother's eventual funeral, I doubt that we'll see Prince Andrew at any other public BRF event. To be honest, I believe he'll be advised not to attend the upcoming Thanksgiving Service for the late DoE.