Main Menu

Report Error

Started by Windsor, September 04, 2006, 09:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutch

Okay, I'am still having problems with everything, such as not being able to read my PM's, posts, ect. As mentioned earlier, it could be my theme? Alright, well I'am at a total loss, and seeing that I'am a total technophobe, can somebody fix mine or please tell me how to do it? I seriously do not know how. I have an internet explorer web browser. I think. Thanks!
~Dutch

Jenee

I just want to make sure you are not using the AOL browser Dutch? Another member reported a problem and was using the AOL browser.

You can try installing Firefox (it is free) here: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

and see if that works. It has solved the problem for a few users on the other forum, so it might work for you as well. I will change your theme too, just in case that is the problem (I'm going to put you in the same one I am using, because mine hasn't given me any trouble)
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

priscilla_kor

Hi people! I have a problem, when i try to access the forum, I keep seeing the same posts as of January 31. Can someone please help me? I don't have the least idea of how to fix it. Thanks!

mediastar

Several members have had a similar problem recently.

You may be able to clear things by clicking on Ctrl+F5 - hold down ctrl and press F5.

It may help if you try a different browser.

You can try installing Firefox (it is free) here: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

Cassidy

This has happened several times: I'll post in one thread in Chat City and open another one. When I exit that thread I can see on the right hand side that someone has posted in the thread I posted in earlier. However, the name of the thread is not in bold, nor is there a "New" button.
First I thought it was just a one-time glitch, but it's happened several times now.

Catherinite #0007                                :kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0002
[

Jenee

Are you hitting the "back" button or using the links on the forum?

Cassidy

Using the links. The Go button most of the time. Or using the Quick Reply.

[

Jenee

are you an AOL user??

Cassidy

[

Jenee

:hmm:

We've had AOL users report a similar problem.

what theme are you using?

Cassidy

[

Cassidy

Just happened again :shrug:

[

mediastar

Several members have reported the same problem.

A cached page is being delivered to your PC. But I can't figure out where it's coming from. Some members have had better luck using Firefox rather than IE7.
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

Cassidy

[

heather

I can't seem to log out of certain forums, no matter how often I click "logout", and I cannot access recent posts even though they appear as the last post on the thread, when I click on the new ones are not there. :waaaah:

I will try to access this site from another computer later today and see if it makes a difference.

Heather :flowers:

Jenee

Try Firefox Heather- IE seems to be giving certain people problems, although there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to who it effects and why  :ugh:

heather

Jenni,
          this is my other computer at home, it has firefox, the other one does not.
           So it would seem that firefox might be the answer. :)

heather

Quote from: heather on March 14, 2007, 12:22:06 AM
  Jenni,
          this is my other computer at home, it has firefox, the other one does not.
           So it would seem that firefox might be the answer. :)

Jenee :flowers:

Jenee

Did it work? :flower:

You can download firefox for free: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

heather

I am waiting for my very smart youngest daughter to install it for me! :flowers:  I really am Puterduh! :teehee:

Margherita

I'm having problems with my email address being on public display. I have ticked the hide email address option in the account related settings part of my profile, yet my email address still appears in my public profile. Please help.

agentblueberry

i thought so too but you can see it in your own profile like i can't see your e-mail so it is hidden
Chelsyite # 0022  Harryite # 0084  Dianaite #007  Stunningite # 002 Cheese-ite # 0013 Willite # 0076 Daniel-ite #002

Jenee

ABB is right.

As long as YOU see it in italics then it is hidden :thumbsup:

Margherita

Ok so I was over reactibg but thank you both for responding  :). And if you're sure that it can't be seen- then I'll just have to believe you!

Wombat

I just clicked your profile and got this---->Email:  hidden   :thumbsup: