Main Menu

A PM Question

Started by LisaG, January 01, 2004, 05:39:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LisaG

Why do you get a pop up window that alerts you to a PM and other times you don't? Is there a way to turn it off and on? Perhaps I disabled it somehow????

princessrose

Well if you go to your control panel and then to "board settings" you should be able to control the way you're PM's are handled
"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the

kitkat

I have this same problem on ocasion. I PMed mediastar about it a month or so ago, and he said that he hasn't had any of the same problems, but that he will keep an eye out for them.

If you get a PM pop-up and you keep it open and go back on the board the pop-up wont work corectly. If you close the pop up window everytime (after you use it) it should pop-up normally, but doesn't always for me. (I hope I made sense--if I didn't just let me know.)

There is a way to disable it, but I don't think that one could do so accidentally, very easily.  

LisaG

Well, call me a DORK people! I just remembered that I downloaded a pop up blocker! DUH! I'm really slow today.  

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

QuoteWell, call me a DORK people! I just remembered that I downloaded a pop up blocker! DUH! I'm really slow today.
HAHAHA! Sorry, I don't mean to laugh but the way I read your post........ Don't worry Mummy. We all have those days when we forget about things. ::yawns:: Dang headache is making me want to go to sleep.
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris

LisaG

QuoteWell, call me a DORK people! I just remembered that I downloaded a pop up blocker! DUH! I'm really slow today.
HAHAHA! Sorry, I don't mean to laugh but the way I read your post........ Don't worry Mummy. We all have those days when we forget about things. ::yawns:: Dang headache is making me want to go to sleep.
I've been having more and more "Blonde" moments lately. I need to buy some hair dye.  :wacko:  

kitkat

Heehee. That's NOT dumb, that's cute! Heehee. :lol:  

kitkat

Too bad you can't say, "Block all pop-ups save the ones from www.theinternetforum.com."