Kate at the Nutcracker for a private visit

Started by TLLK, December 21, 2017, 07:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Kate Middleton watched The Nutcracker at Royal Opera House

QuoteThe Duchess of Cambridge visited the Royal Opera House on Wednesday to watch a perfomance of The Nutcracker. Prince George and Princess Charlotte's mum, who attended the show after Christmas lunch with the Queen at Buckingham Palace, was pictured wearing her Zara cape and the ?1500 Alexander McQueen dress she wore to the Kensington Palace staff Christmas dinner last week.

:xmas4:

SophieChloe

Trying to make her look all cultured  :notamused:.  IMO she is more at home in a London nightclub   :hide:
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

PaulaB

Why can?t you do both?  I have enjoyed nights out dancing with friends never stopped me going to the opera house to see a good ballet.

Eri

Kate seems to have come a long way for Kate ... hopefully she is done having babies and she can really kick start her Royal carer ... right now she is the woman people got used to and who looks better than what Harry is bringing in ... she better take advantage of this ... it's her time to shine ...

Kritter

Her eyes look empty & dead so she isn't shining at anything.    :wavey:

Eri

^ No one said she is happy ... I don't think anyone marrying into this family is or will be ... she chased this life for 10 years ... she better make the best of the life she so desperately wanted ...

Kritter

Being married to William has to be as hard as being married to Charles was. She looks as if she lost her self chasing a wealthy lifestyle.    :snowflake:

Eri

^ She is no different than Megan ... no need to paint her as some gold digger ... it seems you project on Kate anything said about Megan  :orchid: ... a lot of women now Days feminism be damned want a man to take care of them ... you would be surprised  ... including Megan who thinks working for 7 years on a tv show no one has heard of is work enough ...

Kritter

Quoteincluding Megan who thinks working for 7 years on a tv show no one has heard of is work enough ...

It would have been longer except the royals don't want their spouses working & Charles will need her to do royal duties in his slimmed down Monarchy   :windsor1:.

Eri

^ What the ... Megan didn't get with harry to continue work on an unknown tv show continuing to be an unknown ... let's get real here ... Megan isn't marrying Harry for his looks either ...

Kritter

No she didn't but this little thing called "LOVE" changed both their lives.   :crazylove:

Duch_Luver_4ever

I think Kate made a conscious choice to trade being a stepford wife for loads of cash and prizes, as they say on the game shows. Now it could be that its not all its cracked up to be, happens to the best of us going into a situation, we never know all the details, but im sure shes just as hard on William as well.

Those pics of them driving to Sandringham they both looked ghastly like the streotypical middle aged married couple being ground down to a nub by life.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

SophieChloe

Quote from: PaulaB on December 24, 2017, 01:18:02 AM
Why can?t you do both?  I have enjoyed nights out dancing with friends never stopped me going to the opera house to see a good ballet.
People are either *party grls* or *culture vultures*  Kate has proven herself to be the former.  Ballet has come into her orbit just like *Religion* and *work* same as when she started calling herself, Catherine.  Never the twain.  We see you, Kate, 
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Kritter

Kate sure has been in the public smiling & showing herself lately. I wonder what happened to make her do that after 7 years.    :sarcastic:

sandy

Quote from: Eri on December 24, 2017, 01:47:03 PM
Kate seems to have come a long way for Kate ... hopefully she is done having babies and she can really kick start her Royal carer ... right now she is the woman people got used to and who looks better than what Harry is bringing in ... she better take advantage of this ... it's her time to shine ...

"what" Harry is bringing in? Oh please. He's marrying someone he wants to marry and she wants to marry him. Kate is not going to be in any hurry to do any sort of full time work. I don't think she "looks better" than Meghan.

Double post auto-merged: December 26, 2017, 08:02:58 AM

Quote from: Eri on December 24, 2017, 02:50:27 PM
^ What the ... Megan didn't get with harry to continue work on an unknown tv show continuing to be an unknown ... let's get real here ... Megan isn't marrying Harry for his looks either ...

Unknown TV show? I don't agree. THe show has been heard of and has its fans.

MissFrouFrou

I think I'd better stay out of this one ... Eri makes some good points, as does Kritter. That's all I'm going to say.

PaulaB

Quote from: SophieChloe on December 25, 2017, 02:11:56 PM
People are either *party grls* or *culture vultures*  Kate has proven herself to be the former.  Ballet has come into her orbit just like *Religion* and *work* same as when she started calling herself, Catherine.  Never the twain.  We see you, Kate,
.  Again explain why you can?t go to a night club one night and a ballet the next?  It?s bee reported she has gone on such visits with Charles.  This is silly as saying ballet or opera people can have more than one sort of good time.

sandy

Quote from: MissFrouFrou on December 27, 2017, 07:04:06 AM
I think I'd better stay out of this one ... Eri makes some good points, as does Kritter. That's all I'm going to say.

So calling Meghan "what Harry brought in is a good point? I don't think so.

wannable

Quote from: SophieChloe on December 25, 2017, 02:11:56 PM

Not as much as the Soho girl, you'd be surprised, which by the way is almost like a must in Hollywood. They must be seen.