Prince Claus of the Netherlands (Claus van Amsberg)

Started by snokitty, January 29, 2015, 09:00:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snokitty

Prince Claus of the Netherlands (Claus van Amsberg) | Unofficial Royalty

QuotePrince Claus of the Netherlands, was the husband of Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands. Klaus-Georg Wilhelm Otto Friedrich Gerd von Amsberg was born on 6 September 6, 1926 at Haus Dötzingen, his family's estate near Hitzacker, Germany. He was the only son of the seven children of Klaus von Amsberg, a member of the German Niederer Adel (lower nobility), and Baroness Gösta von dem Bussche-Haddenhausen.
"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

I can see humor in most things & I would rather laugh than cry.    Snokitty

TLLK

One of my favorite members of the Dutch royal family. I'm sorry that he didn't live to meet his other grandchildren and see his son ascend to the  throne.

LouisFerdinand

Prince Claus with his wife Queen Beatrix on the day of her investure, April 30, 1980     
Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands with her husband, Claus von Amsberg... News Photo - Getty Images

Double post auto-merged: February 19, 2020, 11:58:22 PM

Princess Beatrix and her fiance Claus van Amsberg regarding good luck telegrams before their telephone   
Princess Beatrix of the Netherlands and her fiancee Claus van Amsberg... News Photo - Getty Images