Main Menu

hi

Started by T125eagle, March 21, 2005, 09:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T125eagle

Hello everybody,
          I just found this site today and i have been looking for a site like this one for a while. I am a History Education major at a college in North Carolinia, America. Hope to talk to you later.
Philipite #001 Duke of Windsor ite #001;Harryite # 0028

faith

Hi I'm faith nice to meet you :wavey:  
<---and she's not afraid to admit it!
Harryite #0008

kitkat

Welcome to the forum, eagle (can I call you that?), I hope that you enjoy your time here.

apple

Nice to meet you T125eagle  :wavey:  

T125eagle

Sure kitkat. You guys can call me eagle if it's easier for you, it's not a problem. I just got back from london saturday night. It was spring break, so we toured London. We saw the Queen and Princes Philip and Andrew! It was so cool.  

~Sophia~

Hello,eagle!Welcome to the forum! :)
That's great,to see London!I can tell you had fun.

T125eagle

How do you put a picture up there?  

~Sophia~

hi
You mean for an avatar?Here is an avatar help thread :)
QuoteHOW TO SET UP YOUR AVATAR

go to my controls
click on avatrar edit settings
under your image avatars
paste the url for your image http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v385/ssr...hloe260704a.jpg
you can also adjust the dimensions
http://theinternetforum.info/royalforum/ind...=ST&f=16&t=5171

And for a signature,you use IMG,but you can only use gif and NOT jpg.

Also,for avatars,pic must be under 10,000 bytes,and signature under 20,000 bytes.

~Soph

LisaG

Hi! Eagle...Nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy it here. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Lisa :hiya:  

Windsor

Hello,

Welcome to the Forum, I hope you like it here

T125eagle

Windsor,
           I tried that but my picture is just not showing? What am I doing wrong? Where did you get your picture from?

Windsor

I am going to help you via PM (Private Message) :wavey:  

T125eagle

Windsor,
            Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it.

Gems

Welcome to the forum.  :wavey:  Is it really expensive in London? I wanna go after i leave school, i'v never been to london, i usualy just go to blackpool on a coach or to wales on a train lol.

I like your avator Sophia.

T125eagle

In a word, kinda. Where are you from? The reason I ask is that the British pound is roughly 1.8 of the American dollar. The cheapest places to eat are the pubs over there. Great places to visit are Windsor Castle, the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, the Globe and the museums. The museums in London are almost all free. If you want to travel outside of London, Dover castle is a great place to fo and so is Canterbury Cathedral. Also good places to go by but cannot go in are Buckingham Palace, and the houses of Parliament. If you like plays than Woman in Black was good, at least the second part was. The first part was a little slow, if you get what I mean by that. We will rock you is also a great play/musical to see. If you have any other questions about London don't hesitate to ask. I'm not an expert on the city but I will answer what I know.

Gems

QuoteIn a word, kinda. Where are you from? The reason I ask is that the British pound is roughly 1.8 of the American dollar. The cheapest places to eat are the pubs over there. Great places to visit are Windsor Castle, the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, the Globe and the museums. The museums in London are almost all free. If you want to travel outside of London, Dover castle is a great place to fo and so is Canterbury Cathedral. Also good places to go by but cannot go in are Buckingham Palace, and the houses of Parliament. If you like plays than Woman in Black was good, at least the second part was. The first part was a little slow, if you get what I mean by that. We will rock you is also a great play/musical to see. If you have any other questions about London don't hesitate to ask. I'm not an expert on the city but I will answer what I know.
I'm from england, and people i know who have been to london always say it's expencive compared to here, like a cup of tea is a few quid etc.  

Windsor

Quotebut cannot go in are Buckingham Palace, and the houses of Parliament.
You can go into the Houses of Parliament.

For more information click
here

T125eagle

windsor,
            In the tour that I just took, I asked about it and was told that we were not allowed in. But your right, there are tours it is just that they need time for background checks and that kind of stuff, I think.

Windsor

Yes, most probably you need to plan in advance for security reasons ;)  

T125eagle

Gem Gems, to answer your question, things are pretty expensive in London. It's the 2nd most expensive city in the world, if that gives you an idea. Sorry I took so long to answer.