chelsy in spain

Started by 1234luv, June 03, 2011, 08:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sillyjobug

There's nothing wrong with going on vacations and exploring personal interests away from your partner. They're not likely to have exactly the same interests. It's clear the vacations they go on together: usually somewhere in Africa on a boat, and otherwise it's off for some sport. And that's great. But they obviously also have individual interests, and it's fine, good, and healthy for them to pursue said interests separately. It's good for the relationship.

As for what Chelsy's up to... Well, technically isn't she still on that year's deferral? She's not meant to start working until September. And that was ALWAYS the plan, despite what random journos have said. It was always a year off and she'd start in September 2011. Otherwise she'd have had some summer vacay after her exams and would've started in September 2010, but because A&O offered the deferral she made it a significantly longer holiday and will [hopefully] start work in a couple months. Now, whether this will actually happen or not... well, it's impossible to say before it does. Right now she's been evidently out of work for a year. Admittedly we don't know what she's been doing in Africa, how she's spent most of her time. For all we know she could be revising every day to keep abreast of her legal studies. But since that excuse never worked for Kate, I imagine it won't work here either. Nevertheless, I'm going to at least wait and see whether she ever starts that A&O gig or anything else in September, and in the mean time I'll let her enjoy being rich as all hell.
Harryite #0094