Chelsy and Harry - back together?

Started by 1234luv, February 07, 2011, 04:19:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mkb

Quote from: Kate on February 07, 2011, 03:49:33 PM
Nonsense, Wannabe... ;) Merely Harry and Chelsy trying to recapture that old spark!!A sense of adventure!!! :happy:
Maybe testing the feeling that Dr. Hasnat experienced, riding into Kennsington Palace, in the boot!! :)

Or perhaps one of them saw the movie 'out of sight' with George Clooney and Jennifer Lopez, the car boot scene, and decided to re-enact it  :laugh10:

pinkpearls

^Maybe so... or maybe PH wanted to show that his brother isn't the only one who can imitate his mother. (Things didn't pan out to be much for Dr. K, did it?)

pinkpearls

This is a hilarious tongue-in-cheek article! Here are some highlights:

• The recent bout of windy weather was yesterday explained by meteorologists, who blamed the gales on a "massive breath of fresh air caused by the return of Chelsy Davy to the UK".

• The couple were spotted leaving a Chelsea bar...where they presumably drank tea, ate biscuits, and let their thoughts be known on President Hosni Mubarak.

• Anyway, this particular incident neatly showcases just how much Miss Davy brightens our days. For as lovely as Kate Middleton is, one can't imagine her piling into the back of a vehicle after five hours drinking cocktails on the King's Road. Or, as Chelsy did last month, partying until 7am and smoking like a trooper.

• Chelsy Davy wouldn't be the first wild woman a royal got together with – hello Diana, how are you Fergie? – but her gigantic brain marks her out. When one imagines a royal wedding, Chelsy style, it contains flip-flops, a bikini, and a giant boozy barbecue on the beach as a reception.

• "if they [Prince Harry and Chelsy] had their choice, they would spend their time in Africa with no responsibilities."

• In 2007 she was rushed to hospital... to have her appendix removed. A week later she was back out on the town.

• She has a flat in Belgravia. Her neighbour is Koo Stark, who used to go out with Prince Andrew.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/bryonygordon/8311736/Everyone-cheer-for-Chelsy.html

easydoesit

Very catty but :lmao3:.......looks like the Telegraph don't take them very seriously. Understandable.  :sigh:

pinkpearls

I was under the impression that the Telegraph was a broadsheet (serious) not a tabloid (gossip).  But, I could be wrong.

easydoesit

^Yes but didn't they print that funny fake FB page of the royals? Sounds like there just having a little fun mocking the tabloids and the royals.

pinkpearls

They may have.. I don't remember.

Whatever it is, it was funny to read. Light hearted, in light of all the "BREAKING NEWS! THEY ATE A MEAL  --- WILL THEY BE ENGAGED BY MAY" stories.

wannable

^ It's a Broadsheet.  The satirical article is under "comment" sub "columnist", not a Journalist.

As we read, it is clearly an attack (satire) filled with irony, derision and wit.

The above article and perhaps more to come is expected, even some of the Chelsy liker's think they should move on.  I'm sure H&C if they come back (again) they know what the press will do to (her), just think of Kate after the 2007 come back.

mbb

Thanks for posting that PP it was hilarious , and here is that funny article  easydoesit  was talking about .

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/jimwhite/4403318/Picture-this-Prince-Harrys-Facebook-page.html

pinkpearls

AH, yes, that is a funny! I think the Telegraph likes to have a little fun at H&C's expense.

mousie_kins

I love the weekly satire in the Independent on W&K personally.

Scarlet Flowers

Quote from: wannabe on February 09, 2011, 01:22:28 PM
^ It's a Broadsheet.  The satirical article is under "comment" sub "columnist", not a Journalist.

As we read, it is clearly an attack (satire) filled with irony, derision and wit.

The above article and perhaps more to come is expected, even some of the Chelsy liker's think they should move on.  I'm sure H&C if they come back (again) they know what the press will do to (her), just think of Kate after the 2007 come back.

Thanks for the information.  I was also under the impression it was reputable.
They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

sandy

I am wondering why the writer (who appears to be catty) talks about CHelsy wearing a bikini. Did he ever see pics of Wills' vacations--Kate, Holly, et al wear bikinis. So do Bea and Eugenie.  So ridiculous to pick on Chelsy for wearing a bikini.

mousie_kins

Especially as when Kate wears bikini's you always see through and see her

http://thebosh.com/archives/2010/11/16/kate-middleton-and-prince-william-bikini-vacation-photos.jpg

Kate has been splashed all over tabloids in her bikini with gratuitous headlines

I have barely seen Chelsy in bikini's and when I have she has never showed much as Kate.

wannable

Back on topic, I suppose the author and the public receive yearly rounds of Chelsy in Bikini.

Lothwen

Guys, please. This article is a satire.  People in the public eye are subject to satires, caricictures, and other tongue-in-cheek publications.  The Queen and Prince Phillip have been the brunt of jokes, as have Charles and Camilla, and I'm sure Diana would have been had she lived.  William and Kate have been, and now Harry and Chelsy.  It's going to happen. 

Besides, this article seems more like it is making fun of the "stories" of H&C and not the people themselves.  I personally think it's hilarious, and this is coming from a H&C fan
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

loyalroyal86

:lmao3: That article gave me a good giggle..Like some of you said the Telegraph weren't taking themself too seriously..They just took a bunch of jokes and rumors/facts and put them all together..I also feel like they were more so making fun of the situation than personally. Still funny though  :D
~The truth sounds insane sometimes, but that doesn\'t mean it\'s not the truth~

mousie_kins

Although I did see they mentioned an incident where she was served by Butler in the Buff, they may need to check their facts as that was Kate.

mousie_kins

OK Chelsy did too.

Kate did go to one similar a few years ago.

Blue Clover

gec

I think it is fab! Not so much making fun of H&C, but rather the red-top tabloids who take such an interest in their relationship. Love it when the media look at their own paradigm which they work within.

soapstar

I like Chelsy, but this gave me a good laugh.

Tiara

http://greencelebrity.net/2011/02/07/royal-wedding-chelsy-davy-back-in-good-graces-of-prince-harry/

QuoteWith the royal wedding just under three months away, has Chelsy Davy succeeded in getting back in the good graces of Prince Harry just in time for the royal wedding?
Princess Diana was a human being, with all the faults of most of us, but also with a bigger heart than most of us. As I discovered on that last mission for humanity, there was an underlying humility which, at least to me, redeems all. - Nelson Mandela

sandy

How does the writer know that it wasn't Harry who got back in the good graces of Chelsy. Somewhat sexist article IMO.