Chelsy and Harry - back together?

Started by 1234luv, February 07, 2011, 04:19:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1234luv

so does anyone believe they ever broke up at all?
what a shame...i was really hoping for a new girl.

Kate

Only they two know what is happening as far as a romance goes, IMO... we are all left to speculate and wonder... life goes on...

Riss

Just because they saw each other doesn't mean they're back!

RoyalFamFan23

Quote from: 1234luv on February 07, 2011, 04:36:55 AM
so does anyone believe they ever broke up at all?
what a shame...i was really hoping for a new girl.

same here, out with the old and in with the new..

sandy

It's Harry's and Chelsy's call not anyone else's (if this story is true that is)

wannable

If the story is true, then Harry, Chelsy and the RPO's are greatly affected by the media and the latest press to go to such extreme stupidity, illegally hiding in the trunk of a car.

They have just brought more attention upon themselves with this kind of silly stories. The jitters and the nerves of the endless photo accompanying article, 'we are ON again'.

Kate

Nonsense, Wannabe... ;) Merely Harry and Chelsy trying to recapture that old spark!!A sense of adventure!!! :happy:
Maybe testing the feeling that Dr. Hasnat experienced, riding into Kennsington Palace, in the boot!! :)

psm

^ LOL. Great one Kate.

I cannot figure out the logistics of entering a car from its trunk, unless it is a station wagon. So does the palace own station wagon Jaguars? :)

I am getting bored with these two.

pinkpearls

While the eyewitness at Beaufort says she didn't see the ex-couple interacting very much, other reports are saying the two left the bar and restaurant together. "I heard that," says our source, "but I didn't see them leave together."

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b224706_prince_harry_finding_true_love_too.html#ixzz1DKibXchm

So it is clear as mud what happened that night.

1234luv

ha who knows what to believe. i thought she went to south africa to do her legal training, now she's back in london to do it and only went to south africa to PARTY.

wannable

QuoteChelsy is wilder than Kate Middleton, for sure—she smokes and likes the club thing mucho. She and Harry were together for several years before they had a sudden break-up last November, but the royal gossip is that the young prince has finagled Chelsy an invite to his brother's wedding.

This would make a lot of sense, because, remember, Prince Harry's a pretty wild partier himself, and if he needs to behave on his big bro's big day, he at least wants someone around who he can have a good time with. Dude likes to throw 'em back, for sure—so much so, William's been worried about his hard-living brother several times in the past.

But there's something else that's a bigger—and happier—concern: many in the younger royal set expect Harry and Chelsy, who's also the complete physical antithesis to Kate, what with her curvy blonde knock-out cred—to get back together.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b224706_prince_harry_finding_true_love_too.html#ixzz1DMs9p6cV

Its articles like this that come on a yearly basis, that generated threads like 'princess-to-be-death match of K v C' in 2008 when articles in the tabloids were referring to the 2 girls.

sillyjobug

If they are together as a couple now, then I don't entirely believe they ever broke up. There have been too many reports of them meeting up, etc., to think that this was in any way an even kind of normal breakup. So I see one of two options, really. Either this has an element of truth, and they've actually been a couple the whole time, and breakup rumors were either bull or put about for a reason (privacy?), OR the press is getting to a point that even I, someone who works in media (kinda), can't believe it. I don't yet know which it is, and obvi it could be something entirely different and unexpected, but who knows? I guess we'll have to kick back and watch this drama unfold. I'd laugh my ass off if they announced their engagement in May or something! (OMG--perhaps a reason for the "breakup"? Trying to cool press speculation before a big announcement? It might not even have been intentional, really. There's every chance that the press got the wrong end of the stick and ran with it, and H&C just saw no reason to correct them. Seems like them, at least to me.)
Harryite #0094   

wannable

Too many articles since Harry 'supposedly' gave Chelsy a bracelet for Christmas. Before then, a barmaid source even claimed that cousin Zara said to her that cousin Harry is single, go for it, September 2010.  Then we have discrete Gemma Wilkinson, by the reliable Dean Piper, later other gossip columnist spoke about a Camilla, whom laughed about the suggestion, whilst Harry was photographed surrounded by a bevy of beauties in concerts and fest during the week of his birthday.

Also the tabloids keep on pushing the break-up month, it started July when NOTW said that Harry told Chelsy, let's have a love gap year, with the latest article saying they broke-up in November 2010?! Plus Chelsy using a profile photo with another dude, which IMO if they (H&C) never broke-up, how would Harry feel about that stop-gap?

sandy

How accurate is a barmaid source. Another hearsay source. Or maybe Zara was in on the smokescreen and knew Harry and Chelsy had not broken up.

wannable

Each to its own, nevertheless, the accounted here, no matter if the stories are exaggerated, there are photos of Harry during his September 'week' birthday.  I wouldn't have a grudge (if I were Chelsy, can't expect him to have milkshakes right?!), single during his 26th, I'd have partied, concert, festival, eat, drink and live with my friends. Chelsy seems to have done the same anyway, she has published a photo of her and another man on her facebook profile.

QuotePrince Harry proves he has put ex-girlfriend Chelsy Davy behind him after a night on the town. He staggered from Raffles nightclub in London at 5am yesterday after a massive bender – and with a phone number scrawled on his hand. The 26-year-old royal began the night at a bash for Olympic champions at London's Grosvenor House Hotel with cousin Zara Phillips.
She turned matchmaker and Harry was soon chatting with a busty Cheryl Cole lookalike over drinks.  An onlooker said: "Zara was heard telling the girl Harry was single. At one point she even suggested she should give him a kiss. Harry was clearly smitten and up for a good night. It seems he's finally got used to the idea Chelsy isn't going to take him back."
As the prince walked to his waiting car he seemed to have a phone number scrawled over his palm. "Harry seemed to have a phone number, or part of one, scribbled on his hand and everyone was wondering which girl it belonged to," said one reveller at the Kings Road club.
Moreover, the Daily Star reports that he and Chelsy had had a blistering long-distance row after his birthday. Chelsy is understood to have been ­furious at pictures of the prince, taken at a charity concert three days earlier, surrounded by adoring girls.

soapstar

According to someone on twitter, Harry & Chelsy were spotted having dinner at Clos Maggiore Saturday night. Supposedly they were holding hands. Don't know if it's true, but there you go. With these recent sightings, I'm starting to believe they are probably back together.

And for whatever it's worth, photographer Niraj Tanna said the story about Harry and Chelsy getting into the boot of the car is true.  :blank:

I really don't think their break up was a smoke screen. I honestly think they decided to put things on hold so he could finish his training, and she could decide what she wanted to do - stay in England, or return to SA.

Scarlet Flowers

Maybe they haven't gotten back together and are still friends?
They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

sandy

Hmmm. Maybe in a year or two there will be another two in the same year weddings: Harry and Chelsy and Beatrice and her long time boyfriend. Just speculating

mbb

^ It could happen if Harry ever comes around to being really committed/faithful to Chelsy ,i also can't wait to see all of the headlines the next day , it won't be boring like W&K that's for sure , and I'm really keen to know if her father can come to the UK , just because i have never seen him pictured visiting her like Bev and Shaun .

Georgiana

Quote from: sandy on February 08, 2011, 04:59:40 PM
Hmmm. Maybe in a year or two there will be another two in the same year weddings: Harry and Chelsy and Beatrice and her long time boyfriend. Just speculating

I can see that happening
cherryite # 009
GIFSoup

Princess Pea

Oh he is back with her 1000 pounds for a bracelet at Christmas - the Queens private secretary must be getting worried - another possible commoner in the fold.

Girl from Ipanema

Chelsy reminds me of Ginger Fox at ICarly   :happy15:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5BkpaYiJ2A&feature=related

____

Now it´s gonna be very boring again. I wish them hapiness, but  :orchid:

RoyalFamFan23

Quote from: mbb on February 08, 2011, 05:18:50 PM
^ It could happen if Harry ever comes around to being really committed/faithful to Chelsy ,i also can't wait to see all of the headlines the next day , it won't be boring like W&K that's for sure , and I'm really keen to know if her father can come to the UK , just because i have never seen him pictured visiting her like Bev and Shaun .

nor have I

Kate

I hate to be suggesting downer again , over time, but I only hope there are no accidents in the next couple of years, especially AFTER Kate and William provide an heir and spare... :no: :cry:Strange events and happenings occur among the royals.... :(