Main Menu

Where are you from?

Started by Windsor, July 14, 2010, 04:18:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

akasha2411

cool
I'm a Belgian citizen but I got Polish, German and Hungarian roots all from my grandparents so I feel more European then Belgian (WWI &II brought them together and I'm the final result of that mix. :hehe:)

Lothwen

You sound like a lovely mix Akasha :hug:

It's funny, because several monthes ago I had a coworker ask me "What I was" and when I asked her to clarify she said 'Well, you're not white, right? I mean, not totally."  :lol:

And, as it turns out, she was right
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

Mia Luvs Prince Hashem

Quote from: Lothwen on January 21, 2012, 03:03:05 AM
I just found out that my great grandfather on my dad's side was 100% Cherokee Indian.

hahahahahahaha  :D , & I am 100 % sure that i was a Native American in my past life  :teehee:

cinrit

I have three half-siblings who are half Native American ... a small tribe in northern California.

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Mar

Lothwen

:laugh10:

Well,  so far I know that I am German, Irish, British, and Cherokee Indian.

Maybe I should start a new thread where we can talk about our ancestery.  Going to go do that right now  :thumbsup:
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

Snow princess

I am from Norway, but i live in the UK :-)

Pink-crown

:Jen: Asia- Middle East  :blowkiss:

Princess Cassandra

angelface

I am from Norway, but have been living in the UK for about 16 months now :D

qzwxec

Miami, Fla checking in ! Thanks @royalinsight for following me on twitter and that led me here  :happy15:

Windsor

Welcome to the site!!  :clap:

Princesse Grace

Undolaure

Hi everybody! My name is Laura. I'm from Valladolid, Spain, but I spend most of my free time in Hamburg, so now I really don't know where I live...
I found this site in Twitter !
I'm studying Law   :ugh:  sooo hard... and my favourite thing in the world is reading about European Royal Families ! I hope I can read and comment here very often!  (and sorry if my English is too bad  :unsure:)
Bye!

SophieChloe

Hi Undolaure!   :welcome:
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Diamonds

Princesse Grace

shay

Hi  I've missed you guys!  I live in Alabama in the U.S. and you may recall that we had some terrible tornados here last year.  Actually the tornado went thru 1 day before Will & Kate's wedding but my lovely twin sis had my family to stay at her house (we didn't have power for 4 or 5 days) and we celebrated the wedding together while our husbands wondered what on earth we were doing up before dawn watching tv!  Kara and I have both wondered what happened to this webite because it was MIA for a while so I'm so glad to see you are up and running! :vday4:

Diamonds

catwindsor

Hi y'all. I'm in North Carolina.

WOW

SophieChloe

Hi catwindsor! 

Welcome to the Forum  :welcome:

Princesse Grace

Sharli

Hi everyone. I'm from Toronto, Canada.

SophieChloe

Hi Sharli - Welcome!  - Have fun posting!