Main Menu

Where are you from?

Started by Windsor, July 14, 2010, 04:18:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenee

A red outfit eh? Kate does seem to really like red, that might be a possibility!
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Sandra Dee

Red outfit. I'll remember that. :)

CanRoyal

When I saw Kate in her red suit, it was the first thing I thought of  - that she might follow the Queen's lead in this matter.

The Queen always wear the same red as the red maple leaf in the Canadian flag  (if she is in Canada on July 1, Canada Day).  It's quite striking - because normally the Queen doesn't wear a lot of red.

Anyway, thank you for the warm welcome.   :)

Orchid

:welcome: CanRoyal!  I hope you enjoy your time with us! 
Notably you've gone from a Lurker (and a potential Stalker) to a Loyal Subject - a few more posts and you'll be a courtier! How quickly things change  :laugh:
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

WOW

Glad you finally joined us CanRoyal  :D

felomina

I'm from Belgium and so is my husband ;), Since 2006 we lived in Austria, which is a very beautyfull country with big mountains :thumbsup:.
I hope to find some nice friends :nod: here to talk to, so I can catch up un my Englich and about the royal family in GB.
kind regards,
Felomina :king:

Orchid

I love Belgium. I speak French, so if you ever need to ask questions in that language I'm on hand, felomina  :thumbsup:
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

Lindelle

Orchid, my husband just asked me 'how are the drunks on the forum?'
I said they've not gone to bed yet.
He said you must be through your 2nd bottle of wine by now - an all nighter.

Why are you still here?

Jenee

Orchid

:snob: I wasn't "drunk" I was more elegantly "tipsy" :lol: .... and I can't answer the question of 'why I'm still here'.  If I ever find out why I can never ever log out or stay away, I'll let you know! It's an enduring mystery - a bit like Lost xD
-Winston Churchil

SophieChloe

Quote from: Orchid on April 24, 2011, 06:37:35 PM
I was more elegantly "tipsy"
Well if I could post as eloquently as you whilst "tipsy" - I'd be more than proud of myself!  Keep it up "tipsy" or not   :hug:
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Orchid

-Winston Churchil

Countess Luisa

Hello and Greetings from an Austrian lady living in Berlin.  :hi:

WOW

Jenee

marine2109

Welcome everyone   :doublewave:

cinrit

Quote from: Countess Luisa on April 29, 2011, 03:29:17 PM
Hello and Greetings from an Austrian lady living in Berlin.  :hi:

Welcome, Countess Luisa!  :doublewave:

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

RevDameSimone

Congratulations Duke William of Cambridge and Lady Catherine! You chose a Wonderful Day to Wed. The Ceremony was Beautiful. SIMPLY ELEGANT! We are Rev. Dame Simone Fontaine Caulderwood, GMSTOSMSG/KToL. Your Grace Duke William, we spoke on a couple occasions over the years via email, but You and Lady Catherine are now  Grown and Wed. We Commend you on your Life Plans, and Give Our Blessings. We are descended from King Louis XVI , and also from The Van der Heydens of the Netherlands and of Iona Angus Family.
Be Well Children, May God Love and Bless You and Keep You In Always in Compassion and Light. Perhaps one Day in a more Commoner way of Privacy, we will Break Bread. +nnDnn+ Rev. Simone

justjasmine

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America

Jenee

Welcome to the forum justjasmine!

Schneeball

just discovered this part of the forum :doublewave:

I'm from Germany (southern part, close to Karlsruhe) as you can maybe recognize from my nickname...it it great to have members from all over the world here.

I'm reading this forum since  2005/2006 (started to browse the web when I was studying for my final exams at uni) and still do. It's fun!

Jenee

Welcome to the forum - even though you've been here a few years!!

Schneeball

thanks;) Till last year I was just reading. So somehow I'm a new member

WOW

Welcome Schneeball and justjasmine!!

amanda84

Hello everyone! I haven't been here in several years. I think the last time I was on here would have been around 2005. I was under the name mandy84 then. I tried to retrieve my old login info but for some reason couldn't but, I'm glad I can be a part of this community again.  :doublewave: