Andrea--one of the "Most Available Men"

Started by kasper, August 23, 2003, 03:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessPreppy

Obvisouly they did know about you kasp
Harryite #0035

nikki

I said it before and i say it again, Andrea is completely handsome !!!!!!!!!!!. B)  

kasper

QuoteObvisouly they did know about you kasp
They know I'm the one who's been stalking him for years!!!!!  LOL........**ssssshhhh** don't tell anyone!!!  just kidding.  :lol:  

kasper

QuoteI said it before and i say it again, Andrea is completely handsome !!!!!!!!!!!. B)
I'm liking you already Nikki!!!!  Welcome to my Andrea-fan club!!!!  :lol:  

pixie

Kasp, sweetie, it couldn't be a club when it was only you. :P

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

nikki

QuoteKasp, sweetie, it couldn't be a club when it was only you. :P

lol, now there's two of us !!!!! thank you for welcoming me! :D  

kasper

QuoteKasp, sweetie, it couldn't be a club when it was only you. :P

Says who?  Excuse moi, my dear, but for the last couple of months, it has been ME, MYSELF and I.....ALL sharing Andrea!!!

It was a great fun, if I do say so myself!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

nikki

well ladies, Andrea is a Royal hearthrob and still i wonder if he has a ''serious'' grilfriend. does anybody know ????? :huh:  

neurotic andie

Quotewell ladies, Andrea is a Royal hearthrob and still i wonder if he has a ''serious'' grilfriend. does anybody know ????? 

I have read in a German magazin that he has dated a girl for a year now (in Paris). But this summer he was seen with a Spanish actress on Ibiza and both girls call Andrea just  a `good` friend.......
Not a satisfying answer I guess  ;)  
Die Voraussetzung f?r Wissen ist die Neugier. [/size]
(Jacques-Yves Cousteau) [/font]

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

Caroline von Stauffenberg was the German girlfriend.  :)  

nikki

well i am kinda happy with the thought that both girls said that they were just ''good friends.'' ;)  

neurotic andie

QuoteCaroline von Stauffenberg was the German girlfriend. 

I also think it was Caroline von Stauffenberg, but yesterday I read in a paper that he has a new girlfriend. The magazine also call her Caroline but they use another family name. Now I?m a little confused :huh: But I guess the magazine is wrong cos they are not known for their good enquiries  :P

Somehow it looks like that Andrea seems to become a playboy like his uncle  ;)
Die Voraussetzung f?r Wissen ist die Neugier. [/size]
(Jacques-Yves Cousteau) [/font]

PrincessPreppy

Harryite #0035