Main Menu

Andrea Casiraghi

Started by kasper, April 14, 2003, 02:53:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasper

Charlotte's older bro is becoming more and more popular these days.  With his long gorgeous blond hair and slender feature, this boy is a medieval prince come to life!!!

I would have put a link to a picture of him, but I'm a little sleepy as of right now.  I'll put some later.

Anyone else besides me thinks this boy is hot!?!?!  :rolleyes:

Kitty

Ohhhh, yeah. He's one hot 'mamma.  ;)  Maybe we Cheese Maids can go on a vacation and try to lure him into our Cheese Tent? LOL
"The finest opportunity given to the world was thrown away because the passion of equality made vain the hope for freedom." -Lord Acton[/color][/size][/b]

PrincessPreppy

Yes he is quite hot (a different kind form Wills) but he defiently deserves a lil cheese maid attention himself...
Harryite #0035

kasper

I am so all for that!!!!   B)  

PrincessPreppy

Well we'll sheducle a weekend to go to Monoco( one when Wills is busy w/ finals and not out buying cheese) and then we'll go round ANdrea up..sound good? :D  
Harryite #0035

kasper

Heck ya!!!  Maybe go a little sun-tanning...French style.  lol.  j/k.

PrincessPreppy

OMG!! I was seriously scarred for life after visting France during a blazing hot summer..it was just that there are a lot of fat old men adn they don't seem to mind showing it all of, I mean litterally it all!! but I mean I was like 8 years old!! and it was quite disturbing!!
Harryite #0035

kasper

Ewwww.....forget going to the beach then.  We'll just stick to watching horse racing.  

PrincessPreppy

We'll have to male an harrod's run then for apporiat clohtes!! yippe more shoppping!!!
Harryite #0035

kasper

Any excuse to buy more clothes is fine with me!!  :D  

PrincessPreppy

Same here...i may or mey not be a shop acholic lol
Harryite #0035

Cassabelle

How do you say "Break me off a piece of THAT" in French??  Andrea Casiraghi is SOOOOO HOT.  He's hot in a rugged, rebel kind of way whereas William is HOT in a classic, handsome, perfect kind of way. Yes, I do believe the Cheese Maids do NOT discriminate against other sexy royals!!  :lol:  

PrincessPreppy

We most certainly DO NOT!! LOL!!
Harryite #0035

PrincessPreppy

We, hte cms, could pose as teachers at his exculsive school!! wearing cute littl chanel suits and glasses and our haiir in buns but then we'll make him stay after class and we'll be sizzling in some fabversace creation!!!
Harryite #0035