Clothes

Started by PrincessPreppy, April 13, 2003, 10:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessPreppy

Didn't she have an amazing fashion sense! I even liked her "early princess" clothes aka the big floppy hats etc. Her wedding dress was soooo gorgie as well. Then of course later on her style really blossomed....
Harryite #0035

kasper

My fave of all her dresses was the white long one with a beaded coat.  It was gorgeous.

Kitty

Oh, yes. She was a trend-setter for sure. Not to mention she looked great in everything she wore. I can't believe anyone ever said she was fat!  :o She looked cool in her riding wear, too. lol I loved some of her dresses... My best friend's mom has all of the Franklin Mint dolls wearing the famous dresses (Among thousands of other Diana stuff). I love them! She had a great sense of style.
"The finest opportunity given to the world was thrown away because the passion of equality made vain the hope for freedom." -Lord Acton[/color][/size][/b]

sara1981

I tell you that my favourites Diana's dress she wores at Washington D.C. in 1984 she danced with president and actor John Travolta and John Neil but people said which that dress highest biddest for dance with the Princess Diana its JOHN TRAVOLTA its dress.

I loved her dress its goregous when she married Prince Charles in 1981 she choose designed for tours and evening dress, daytime dress after divorce from Prince Charles she wanted different clothes than 1981 to 1996 she want new style clothes i like her dress she wore in 1997 blue dress she wore in ballet.

she maked faxes paper to Christies in England and New York for dress Auction she want to remind her old frock dress the late Diana, Princess of Wales looks at dress what to remind she wore year with Prince Charles then without Charles that stranges because Prince Charles have affair with his old girlfriend after Harry was born. you know why who suggestion idea for Princess Diana's dress ? its Prince William's idea wants to suggestion Diana's old dress for Prince William's credit.

I would like her dress myself its neat her dress in Kensington Palace where Diana, Princess of Wales's old home and Althorp too i went see her dress at her old home have few dress not much i want see her more dress at Althorp too i never went see Althorp before i got cards from Princess Diana's brother last year that really mine they won't forget it i want met her brother but i never met Princess Diana before.

Sara Boyce

PrincessPreppy

I have actually seen that dress the white one w/ the coat and pearls..it was on display at our art muesum a few years ago...
Harryite #0035

kasper

To Sara:  I love that dress too. Wasn't it dark blue and off the shoulder, and it was long.  That was lovely!!

PrincessPreppy

Yeah I know that one too...I loved it as well.
Harryite #0035

kasper

Wow. I can't believe I actually understand Sara's posts.  I think that must be a first for me!!!  lol.

PrincessPreppy

Well I got snippes of it, I think that one was siginifictly better than all of her other ones.
Harryite #0035

Kitty

Hooked on Phonix, worked for me!

*snicker*
"The finest opportunity given to the world was thrown away because the passion of equality made vain the hope for freedom." -Lord Acton[/color][/size][/b]

tkampenhout

I saw the pictures of her wedding dress and that is a nice dress.