Mary To Change Dane Law

Started by TB, June 25, 2005, 11:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TB

Herald Sun Article: Mary to change Dane law

QuoteIf the Danish princess's first child is a girl she will be the Queen of Denmark under proposed changes to Danish law announced this week.
QuoteAny child of Princess Mary who ascends the throne will be the first European monarch with Australian blood.

I Pirates

butterfly49

good for her.. that would be really good for denmark.. thanks for that

Jenee

they must have found out the sex of the baby!! this is great, equality is so important!
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

TB

They haven't announced if the baby is to be a girl or boy, but this law is being put in place if the child is a girl.  

I Pirates

Jackie

Well I'm happy to hear that. A monarchy that is possible to change odd laws. The British Royal Family should follow this role modell.
Willite #0009; Maryite #0008

HM Queen Cheryl

I agree. If a girl is first then she should have the right to be Queen. We need more Queens.
^_^  

Jenee

QuoteThey haven't announced if the baby is to be a girl or boy, but this law is being put in place if the child is a girl.
oh yeah but i wonder if the family knows, they just haven't said anything yet.

TB

It seems that there won't be an announcement until the birth, but it does make you wonder if they know it's a girl. I mean, I don't think they would consider changing the law if it was a boy, right?

I Pirates

Jenee

that's what i was thinking. but maybe it's something that they are doing just in case. maybe they don't know yet? either way, i think it's great!

Iris

QuoteI agree. If a girl is first then she should have the right to be Queen. We need more Queens.
^_^
ah......a lot of queens is ok.......but I do still want as many princes around as possible :drool:

butterfly49

hahaha i agree... queens do such a better job compared to kings... muahahaha WE RULE... well kings are cool too