I vote Girl!!  ^_^  
Willite #0000   Maryite  #0004
"William forever, Harry never!"

apple

I am sure it is a boy  :lol:  

Windsor

Yes, I also think it will be a boy....I don't know why :rolleyes:  :D  

TB

I know that only 4 people have voted so far, but I find it really funny that it's 50/50. :lol:

I Pirates

britannia

i think it''ll be a boy. don't know why, perhaps there so many future queens......

just think on the next generations of crazy girls like us.....they also need a prince charming!  :P  
Not because it is not within reach, we do not dare it, but because we do not dare it, it is not within reach. - Seneca [/size]

sara1981

my vote going be girl for Princess Mary and Prince Fred

Sara Boyce

princessintraining

I hope it is a girl, wouldn't they have to change the laws then so she could succeed to the throne?

Windsor

The Act of Succession of 27 March 1953 gave women the right of succession to the Danish throne, but only secondarily. :wavey:  

princessintraining

QuoteThe Act of Succession of 27 March 1953 gave women the right of succession to the Danish throne, but only secondarily.

Thanks Windsor. :)  :hiya:  

QB

Uh...girl...I mean boy. Wait, girl. I don't know. I can't decide. Lucky there are only 2 options or this question could have blown my brains out!
Why is you pickin on me? Is it cuz I is   ginger, aiii? –Arri G

butterfly49

Iris

birl or goy. I'm sure it's one of those. I honestly don't have a clue :rolleyes:

~Sophia~

Quotebirl or goy. I'm sure it's one of those. I honestly don't have a clue :rolleyes:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I don't know what gender the baby will be,but I hope it's a girl!!

Jackie

Willite #0009; Maryite #0008

brittany32890

i vote girl b/c why else would mary want to change the law saying a girl if born first should succed to the throne?!!

Iris

Quotei vote girl b/c why else would mary want to change the law saying a girl if born first should succed to the throne?!!
I hope the Danish are just open-minded and changed it anyway!  ^_^