Monarchies of the World: Articles from 2006-2008

Started by PrincessPreppy, April 22, 2003, 06:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessPreppy

I just saw a pic of him; anyone have anymore ifo?
Harryite #0035

letizia

I never saw pictures of mathilde?s wedding dress. where can I find it?

Iris

Let's see.....
This might be worth a peek:     Exchanging rings
or:     a second later        
or:     getting read the riot act    
or:     crying
or:     smiling
or:     finally the big deal
or:     aaahhhhh
or:     :wavey:
or:       :drooling:
and:     hot shot
or:     lovely
and finally:     the pic that you're waiting for

tkampenhout

That was a nice wedding. Not as big as Dianas but it was good.

LemonLilyLayer

i remember one of the other message boards i read had a debate on if she lost her real bouquet and grabbed the nearest shrub or what lol
Of course you can kiss me...[/font]

tkampenhout

dberlinerin

She married last year the crown prince of Dubai. Is she the second or third wife?? I read in another forum that he already has 16 children.
True or not?
Wondering as she has reputation of being self-independent.

dberlinerin

crown prince of UAE. of course.

Windsor

His Majesty The King Bhumibol Adulyadej the Great, King Rama IX of Thailand, born December 5, 1927, has been King of Thailand since 1946. He is the world's longest-serving head of state, and is the ninth king of the Chakri Dynasty.

Picture

King Bhumibol was born at Mount Auburn Hospital in Cambridge, Massachusetts, in the United States.

The King and his wife, Queen Sirikit, have four children:

Princess Ubol Ratana born April 5, 1951 in Lausanne;
HRH Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn, born July 28, 1952;
HRH Crown Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn, born April 2, 1955;
HRH Princess Chulabhornwalailak, born July 4, 1957.

tipper57

Hayah is the 2nd wife, he has about  26 kids by variuos women, not only by his first wife.....

riley

Darn! That guy has seriously been quite busy! I thought polygomy was a thing of the past, I guess not. Man if he was living in the states and had 26 kids by various women, he'd be in debt until after he died with backed up child support payments. Wow. Cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

Windsor

riley

I was reading Women's Wear Daily in class yesterday (it was my fashion sketching class) and I came across an article that was about this French actress lady who married the Prince of Italy a bit ago and they have a daughter. I know that his family was in exile for the longest time....but I don't know much else. Anyone got some information on them? Please and thank you. Cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

royalfamily

Please do not use this site to promote your personal website - thank you

Wombat

PRINCESS PROMOTES CREDIT ~ Buenos Aires Herald

QuoteMáxima Zorreguieta, the Argentine-born princess of the Netherlands, shakes hands with well-wishers as she arrives to talk to small producers yesterday in the province of Jujuy

Jenee

The Royalist

QuotePrince, born on Saturday morning, will be called Sverre Magnus.
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

lovisa

I´m not a big fan of the name, but hopefully it will grow on me. I love their daughter´s name though (Ingrid Alexandra)

Maryite #0007

Jenee

Hello!

QuoteCrown Princess Maxima of the Netherlands has arrived for her first official visit to the country of her birth. The future queen was given an enthusiastic welcome from local people when she landed in the northern province of Jujuy in an effort to boost anti-poverty programmes in the region.

Varya

how do you pronounce the first name Sverre?
SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

Lola

okay, cute baby but question: doesnt the princess have a son named magnus already? the one she had before she married him (the prince)? i dont follow her much so i am probably wrong.  :o shocking isnt it?
"I am as happy as a fat mouse in a cheese factory!"

Jenee

Varya

Yep the son from the previous relationship is named Marius.
SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

~Sophia~

Send in the crowns

QuotePrincess Martha Louise of Norway makes her literary debut with a delightful tale about royal headgear.

http://www.twincities.com/mld/pioneerpress/news/local/13361908.htm

Wombat

Queen Rania patronizes regional conference on family protection

QuoteHer Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah Tuesday inaugurated the Arab regional conference on domestic violence in presence of senior government officials and with the participation of experts and practioners from 17 Arab countries in addition to Pakistan and Iran.

sara1981

ITS TWIN BOYS for Princess Claire and Prince Laurent born on December 13th she deliver on c-section congratulations for Princess Claire and Laurent and big sister Louise.