Windsor

I got 20%, I really need to read a bit more about Crown Princess Mary :lol:  

TB

I got 100%! "Congratulations! You?re a hellomagazine.com actors quiz champion!"

I Pirates

Iris

eh....50%, I can live with that. :D  

Wombat

I got 90%..I got the one about her employer wrong.....I was sure she worked as a Real Estate consultant in Sydney before she married Freddy.....maybe they're wrong?  but anyway I knew all the rest.....that's the advantage of being an Aussie and having an Aussie Princess...now if we could just get Wills to marry one.... <_<  

TB

It was Microsoft.  ;)  

I Pirates

Wombat

Saw that..I going to investigate it though <_<  

aussiegirl

Quotenow if we could just get Wills to marry one

I know that would just be the best!! Wills visiting every year so she can visit her family lol
Living in the Land Down Under, where woman go and make thunder
Met a large man, he just smiled and gave me a vegimite sandwich!!
Living Down Under YEAH!!

aussiegirl

Hey I didn't know Mary did her schooling in America, I got that question wrong, where was it? and she loves Powderfinger I LOVE that band lol yeh I got 90% as well, oh well lol
Living Down Under YEAH!!

Wombat

Quotenow if we could just get Wills to marry one

I know that would just be the best!! Wills visiting every year so she can visit her family lol
The problem with that is that Wills never comes out here......perhaps we should petition him to visit :D  I read that his mother saw an astrologist who predicted that Wills would marry an Aussie girl.....but as someone pointed out..perhaps the astrologer could have warned Di about getting into a car driven by a drunk :(  

aussiegirl

mmm did you see that in a New Idea magazine? I saw it how Will would marry her after meeting her in Sydney last year, she predicted that he would come to Australia in 2004 meet her and fall in love with her, so the fact that she predicted this and got it so wrong means I really don't think that she could have protected Diana from getting killed.
Living Down Under YEAH!!

star-dancer

got 50 %... it's okay ^_^  i'm just proud of being danish  :D  
- from the land of fairytales
uh! and by the way: i?ve just seen crownprince Frederik for the 4th time!!! (just too bad he was wearing a brown suit...)

star-dancer

Quotemmm did you see that in a New Idea magazine? I saw it how Will would marry her after meeting her in Sydney last year, she predicted that he would come to Australia in 2004 meet her and fall in love with her, so the fact that she predicted this and got it so wrong means I really don't think that she could have protected Diana from getting killed.
what was that all about? preventing Diana from getting killed!?! what has she got to do with it?
- i'm just wondering :)  <_<  
- from the land of fairytales
uh! and by the way: i?ve just seen crownprince Frederik for the 4th time!!! (just too bad he was wearing a brown suit...)

aussiegirl

Sorry I meant this star-gazer (whatever) was Diana's main person and she was predicting for Diana about something that did not happen anyway back in the 90's and she also predicted that Diana would lead a happy life with all her Grand children a year later she was dead.
Living Down Under YEAH!!