Danish Monarchy: Articles from 2003

Started by kasper, April 18, 2003, 02:41:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasper

Curious as to who this royal is?  Here's his profile.  Just click on the "Photos" link for more pictures.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/profiles/princefrederik/

PrincessPreppy

Well again he is a lil old, but still good lokking.
Harryite #0035

PrincessPreppy

Harryite #0035

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

http://clik.to/espharry

vote for most stylish man  :D  

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

He is getting married.  :)  

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

Atleast I think he is, because I went to modernjetset2, then it had a section for his girlfriend, and it said his future wife.  :)  

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

I hope they are happy together.  :)  

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

I wonder if they will make a big deal about their wedding? Some royal weddings get a huge deal made over them, and others are like ok whatever.  

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

She was the long time girlfriend who they said changed him so much.  

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

He used to love fast cars, music, and dress different. Now he is really preppy. I guess that could be a good thing, or a bad thing. I guess if you meet the right person it will change you, but it would be different if she tried to change him.  

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

They are a cute couple though  :)  

Lorraine

Hello Gentleman prefer Blondes.

I agree with you as the Crown Prince of Denmark seems to have settled down much more since meeting Mary Donaldson in Sydney, 2000. In the past he has never settled so much with a girlfriend, He was still living life  in the fast lane and now he is like an "old and married man" and wherever he goes so does Mary. :)

Have fun and take care!

:wub: L

FetchingHag

QuoteHello Gentleman prefer Blondes.

I agree with you as the Crown Prince of Denmark seems to have settled down much more since meeting Mary Donaldson in Sydney, 2000. In the past he has never settled so much with a girlfriend, He was still living life  in the fast lane and now he is like an "old and married man" and wherever he goes so does Mary. :)

Have fun and take care!

Welcome  :D  :D  :D To the Forum
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which

Lorraine

Hello Fetchinghag,

Thank you for the warm and very kind welcome. I hope to be a positive contributor to this wonderful Royal community and very kind people. The topics here are awesome!! B)

Have fun and take care!

Hugs and friendship,

xicamaluca

This is the official announcement from the royal house

HM The Queen intends to give her consent to the marriageThe Lord Chamberlain's Office announces that Her Majesty the Queen of Denmark intends to give her consent to the marriage between His Royal Highness the Crown Prince of Denmark and Miss Mary Elizabeth Donaldson in the Council of State to be held on Wednesday, 8 October 2003, at Amalienborg Palace, Copenhagen.

Ove Ullerup
Lord Chamberlain
Xicamaluca[/size]

xicamaluca

Hello.com

FREDERIK OF DENMARK TO WED HIS AUSSIE LOVE [/size]

24 SEPTEMBER 2003
The Queen of Denmark intends to give her consent for her son Crown Prince Frederik, 35, to marry his Australian girlfriend Mary Donaldson. A statement from the Danish Lord Chamberlain's Office confirmed the news this week, with the official announcement due to be made on October 8.

Thirty-one-year-old Mary, who met her future husband when he was competing as a yachtsman in the 2000 Sydney Olympics, moved to Denmark last year and already seems to have found favour with the Danish people. An opinion poll in Denmark's largest daily newspaper found that three-quarters of those polled thought the Hobart-raised Mary would make a good queen.

Speculation that an official announcement was in the offing has grown in recent months after Queen Margrethe II commented publicly on her son's relationship with the Tasmanian lawyer, saying she was sure she would have a very nice daughter-in-law.

Mary, whose parents were born in Scotland, apparently speaks perfect Danish. She will not be the first foreigner to marry into the Danish royal family. Frederik's brother Joachim is married to Alexandra, who is of Hong Kong Chinese-European blood, while Queen Margarethe's husband Henri was French.
Xicamaluca[/size]

kasper

FetchingHag

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

kasper

FetchingHag

nice thanks for posting it