New pictures of Harry kissing a new girl.

Started by ~Sophia~, July 15, 2004, 04:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sophia~

american_princess

"I really am a man!" - Jezebel

~Sophia~

QuoteShe's some guys wife.
Really?I didn't know that.I didn't read the captions.Lol. :P .

riley

Please read the captions before you almost give someone a heart attack. Just teasing. Cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

ALLiCANbe

hey riley!!! (its zarah from the harry message board here) how are u?! :D
if u want to see what i look like click on this link....

http://www.face-pic.com/allicanbe

its my profile and if u click on "my pics" theres 6 photos of me. (sorry they arent the best, they were taken with a webcam)

or if u want to s

~Sophia~

QuotePlease read the captions before you almost give someone a heart attack. Just teasing. Cheers.
LOL. :D  

tkampenhout

I usually look a the pics but don't reand the captions then I post stuff and look like an idiot but I stopped doing that.

riley

Hey Zarah! What's up? What is going on with the Harry board, it is sooooooo weird!! I am so lost trying to understand their conversations and what not. Cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

VeronikaKelman

PHEW! You scared me half to death! LOL. Who cares, I mean he probably has a girlfriend, or maybe he just goes around getting " random acts of kindness" from other girls. LOL.
I've Gotten African Bracelets!!!!!!! SUCKA!!!!!

tkampenhout

When you first read the subject of this topic it sounds like he is kissing another girl not just some little peck on the cheek. And this is a only a question ok. Has it occured ot anybody that maybe he is like Wills and he hangs out with a lot of girls to protect his real girlfriend.

bluegoatz

Harry seems like a straight playboy to me.  I don't think he has a serious girlfriend...but I know he's got...

tkampenhout

That is how he seems to everyone. But when you think about it about a year ago before we heard all about Kate Middleton and all that William did have some of the same things going on. Just because he hangs out with a lot of women does not make him a playboy( or not a total one at least).  

bluegoatz

I think these two young princes were advised long ago not to get into any comitted relationships at a young age.  They have all the time they need to meet girls and romance them while they find someone they may want to spend their lives with.  I think William and Kate have had a thing going on since they first moved in together...but I don't think it was an exclusive relationship.  I think it's something that benefits them both during these college years.

VeronikaKelman

Oh poo. I truly think that Harry is just having a bit of fun, he's not the one to have a serious girlfriend anytime soon, at the least. Which brings me to a brand new topic, in the following new thread...
I've Gotten African Bracelets!!!!!!! SUCKA!!!!!

screw_N_scott

i all of a soden have the old 60s song wanderer in my head..huuuummm I wonder why

harry u player..

lol yes i'm board

tkampenhout

Well I don't mean to contradict anyone. But you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. Even though they were adviced when did the princes every listen especially Harry? He is probably just protectign his girlfriend.